Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minutes ago, Rush Limbaugh said the National Hurricane Center is a puppet for Obama and then said this...

+5
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Floridatexan
Yella
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He said Obama instructed his puppets at the NHC to make Tampa the target for their forcecast for day after day only so it would intentionally disrupt the Republican convention.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:He said Obama instructed his puppets at the NHC to make Tampa the target for their forcecast for day after day only so it would intentionally disrupt the Republican convention.

That would another thing Obama has done right

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My god, and now he's saying that once the National Hurricane Center used their forecast to get the first day of the Republican Convention cancelled, they are now using their forecast to trick people into thinking the hurricane is going to hit New Orleans to give Obama an advantage with that too.

And this is the individual who has had the largest audience on all American radio for the past 15 years.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think he's learned from Pat Robertson. They both have mastered the art of saying something they know is goofy and sensationalist just to get themselves back in the limelight.
Pure genius. P.T. Barnum was a hack compared to these modern hucksters.
He actually had to do hard work and create massive sideshows to get the attention on him. All these have to do is sit behind a microphone and run their mouths.

Last edited by Bob on 8/27/2012, 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:My god, and now he's saying that once the National Hurricane Center used their forecast to get the first day of the Republican Convention cancelled, they are now using their forecast to trick people into thinking the hurricane is going to hit New Orleans to give Obama an advantage with that too.

And this is the individual who has had the largest audience on all American radio for the past 15 years.

The sheople love his sorry ass!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Yella"]
Bob wrote:

The sheople love his sorry ass!
Today's sheeple love to have someone else do their thinking for them. They've just become too lazy to do it on their own.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In the last half hour he has said so much erroneous stuff about the NHC and about how the hurricane forecast computer models work that it's like listening to somebody on the Jaywalking segment on Leno explaining American government.
It's just so embarrasing that someone can express so much ignorance to so many people. Especially when he lives in fucking Palm Beach and should have learned something about hurricanes and hurricane forecasting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think God was just trying to spare Code Pink from getting their vagina costumes wet, so he moved the storm to the west. Oh, golly gee, I'm sooooo upset that the convention has been disrupted. Hopefully it won't affect the right-wing prayer rally. That would really be a shame.

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Minutes ago,  Rush Limbaugh said the National Hurricane Center is a puppet for Obama and then said this... 0

Do y'all realize this is picture of TEO on his way to a Kareoke night somewhere?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
I think God was just trying to spare Code Pink from getting their vagina costumes wet, so he moved the storm to the west. Oh, golly gee, I'm sooooo upset that the convention has been disrupted. Hopefully it won't affect the right-wing prayer rally. That would really be a shame.
I want to make clear that I really couldn't care less about either political party convention. If there is or is not a republican or a democrat convention it makes no difference to me.
In fact whether or not there is or is not a republican or a democrat political party means nothing to me.
I'm just not that much into professional wrestling or the people who attend it's conventions.

Sal

Sal

Rush will say any crazy-ass shit that comes into his head. Unfortunately, he'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of his audience.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I did some googling and now have learned that he started saying all this beginning last Wednesday and he's continued it through today.
Here's just one thing he said on his show last Wednesday...

"We, who live in south Florida, become experts on it and we don’t need the National Hurricane Center — we don’t need all these weather dolts analyzing this for us.”

After listening to all the misinformation about it he repeated on his show this morning, he needs a lot more "weather dolts" to educate him.

The fact that he's been saying this shit for days convinces me that it's all designed intentionally to get attention. He's a master at self-promotion of himself and that radio show.

Last edited by Bob on 8/27/2012, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"We, who live in south Florida, become experts on it and we don’t need the National Hurricane Center — we don’t need all these weather dolts analyzing this for us.”

I knew he's always been an expert on climatology, but I didn't know how expert he was on meteorology until this.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:

I knew he's always been an expert on climatology, but I didn't know how expert he was on meteorology until this.

I believe his degree is Doctor of Lientology, maybe a Bachelor of Bullshit, possibly a Fellow of Fabrication.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:

He's an expert on oxycontin.

You know, Im not saying I agree with what he said, if he said that. but...

the media certainly did have tons of scares of it hitting tampa and there was NO indication of it going that way EVER.

and every msm had front page articles about it hitting the RNC convention.

there could be a smidgen of truth to them using this storm for political advantage.

a smidgen Wink

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:You know, Im not saying I agree with what he said, if he said that. but...

the media certainly did have tons of scares of it hitting tampa and there was NO indication of it going that way EVER.

and every msm had front page articles about it hitting the RNC convention.

there could be a smidgen of truth to them using this storm for political advantage.

a smidgen Wink

ALL of the early models had the storm hugging if not hitting the east coast of FLA. It's a spaghetti conspiracy! Rolling Eyes

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Minutes ago,  Rush Limbaugh said the National Hurricane Center is a puppet for Obama and then said this... 0

Do y'all realize this is picture of TEO on his way to a Kareoke night somewhere?

Dang that guy stole my look...After all I did to perfect the macho hat sunglass look...now what ?

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 8/27/2012, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yella wrote:

Dang that guy stole my look...After all I did to perfect the macho hat sunglass look...now what ?

Don't change your avatar, Teo. I like your Klattu look.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:He said Obama instructed his puppets at the NHC to make Tampa the target for their forcecast for day after day only so it would intentionally disrupt the Republican convention.

That's a lie but that never stopped you before.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:My god, and now he's saying that once the National Hurricane Center used their forecast to get the first day of the Republican Convention cancelled, they are now using their forecast to trick people into thinking the hurricane is going to hit New Orleans to give Obama an advantage with that too.

As you know, and enjoy lying about, Rush has NOT said that it was the NHC making these announcements. It is the far left MSM who is tgrying to SPIN the news to take as much away from the convention as possible.

But don't let the truth slow you down now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I see. So now I'm a liar. And now I didn't listen to his radio show this morning. I just got lies from the "MSM" and repeated that.

Well for others, not you, there is a link to a part of his radio show this morning on this page and they can judge for themselves.
But I suppose that's probably part of the conspiracy too and what you'll be hearing is a Rush Limbaugh imitator hired by Obama and the "MSM" and not actually him.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-wonders-why-hurricane-center-kept-isaac-on-tampa-track-until-gop-convention-day-1/

I don't know if rushboy said that because I would never listen to the shrieking talking head entertainer but one good piece of news is it scared Biden away from crashing the party and breaking an unspoken rule for opposing parties to lay low during conventions. Of course BHO and Biden have displayed no class during this term and particularly during this campaign, so I am not surprised they had planned on doing it.

nochain wrote:I don't know if rushboy said that because I would never listen to the shrieking talking head entertainer but one good piece of news is it scared Biden away from crashing the party and breaking an unspoken rule for opposing parties to lay low during conventions. Of course BHO and Biden have displayed no class during this term and particularly during this campaign, so I am not surprised they had planned on doing it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

in other words, you are ignorant of the facts, but when did that ever stop you from running your freaking right wingnut mouth and trying to spin this story....?

bob actually listens to that jerk rush, so i'm pretty sure he got it right, AND he backed it up with a link to the transcript.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum