Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is why most people have stopped posting on this forum, PD

+2
knothead
Vikingwoman
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Vikingwoman

"Move your god damned rich stinky fucking ass to a pot state. and shut the fuck up. No body is holding you down, move mother fucker. go get you some pot and stop with the pity me routine. geesh.. arrogant rich people really get on my fucking nerves" Chrissy

"yes, just what Chicago needs. more stoned people.

Just move your selfish bastard ass. Or get your pot on the down low. Acting like you are some kind of savior for the sick is well, sickening.

You're nothing more than a agenda toting liberal freak. What ever the koolaid agenda is for the day for the left is what you tote out and try to sell.

climate change, pot, wages, free stuff.. doesn't matter. You're nothing more than a left wing whore trying to sell a joint.

Move your god damn lazy ass to the mountains and smoke your pot and shut the fuck up. or stay a lying bastard. who cares." Chrissy

"heres what I have a problem for you with on this.

Im pro pot for sick people.

You spend a quarter of a million dollars a year according to YOU on your shots.

Don't give me the poor pity me shit. Its people like you who have sold people like me down the god damn drain.

Move your fucking ass. Take your god damn money. go move and get you some pot and be goofy. Because your high road pity trip doesn't work. Your actions and votes don't care about common people, so go screw yourself. You can afford it." Chrissy

"Well you are a cunt.

Calling someone a cunt is no different than calling someone stupid or saying the word FUCK, both of which you have done.

I think you must be very old if you think CUNT is worse than FUCK

how about this....

YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT Very Happy" Chrissy

"If I was sucking wieners, Id be Good at it. Cool

and you................" Chrissy

knothead

knothead

The right to freedom of speech comes with caveats does it not?

Does this get old? Yes

Do they have the right? Yes

Does it make the forum more hostile? Yes for sure.

nadalfan

I don't know why anyone would want to express or present himself or herself that way. It only reflects on him/her, not on the one those posts are directed to.

nadalfan wrote:I don't know why anyone would want to express or present himself or herself that way.  It only reflects on him/her, not on the one those posts are directed to.

Right because telling someone they are stupid, a moron, mentally ill etc etc is ok as long as you do it in a "nice" way LOL

Im just dishing the same shit they give to others, but with a little flare.

Im not the reason people don't come here. Im the reason people look here.

I didn't get banned from the other forum, dreams did.

I can hold a conversation when I choose to. I can stay within the boundaries, you cant.

She cant because shes a cunt.

knothead

knothead

I rest my case! Shocked

Sal

Sal

What Chrissy calls "flare", most people call "trash".

Vikingwoman

I got banned from the other forum because I said that Joani said in a telephone conversation Chrissy was bipolar. And she did. Simple as that. Now prior to Chrissy coming back no one was following me around calling me "cunt" and "bitches" and calling a cancer patient who was discussing pot use a mother fucker and telling him to quit his whining. Or saying Sal was sucking Boards dick.She came over here starting a bunch of shit w/ Pkr. and DE in tow as her flunky's trying to start trouble. Now who would subject themselves to that kind of abuse on a forum?

2seaoat

I like Chrissy when she is well. She has made good contributions. I think we all need to be more understanding of her when she is angry. I still think she makes contributions to the forum, and I certainly enjoy it when she is angry at me, and fails to answer facts with facts. I do not find anything she has said in my regard to be offensive, rather she is frustrated, and I take that at face value. None of you know the kind PMs she has given me in the past, and I do not think it accomplishes a thing to gang up on her because of her inability to control her anger at times. It is counterproductive.

Vikingwoman

Well, Seaoat, that's very generous of you but she has the ability to control herself. She does it on the Everyday forum. What you are really saying is it's ok to verbally abuse someone as long as they later say nice things. Sorry but the damage these kind of people inflict on the weaker species certainly outweigh the contritions later. Like a raging alcoholic people simply get weary of it and move on. Making excuses for it simply enables the behavior and being a martyr helps no one.

2seaoat

I am not excusing poor behavior, I am simply asking you to better understand the same and not encourage her anger.

Vikingwoman

Well, you certainly are trying to excuse her behavior like a battered wife who tiptoes around her husband for fear of angering him and getting beaten. I have to wonder about anyone who finds being called a "motherfucker" and "sick bastard" not offensive?

2seaoat

I have to wonder about anyone who finds being called a "motherfucker" and "sick bastard" not offensive?

I have done nothing with my mother, and I was born in wedlock, so why would I be offended by somebody who is angry and tilted at the time she says those things. I am a ghost. Nothing can be said to me which is offensive, but more importantly I understand her anger probably better than most, and would much rather not encourage that anger, but have good discussions. I have had very good discussions with her in the past, and yes there have been unproductive angry exchanges. I prefer the good discussions.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I got banned from the other forum because I said that Joani said in a telephone conversation Chrissy was bipolar. And she did. Simple as that. Now prior to Chrissy coming back no one was following me around calling me "cunt" and "bitches" and calling a cancer patient who was discussing pot use a mother fucker and telling him to quit his whining. Or saying Sal was sucking Boards dick.She came over here starting a bunch of shit w/ Pkr. and DE in tow as her flunky's trying to start trouble. Now who would subject themselves to that kind of abuse on a forum?

Really, that's why you were banned?

Vikingwoman

Yep.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Are you sure about that?

Vikingwoman

Why don't you tell us? I knew when I posted it I was going to get banned so apparently I was apathetic to getting banned. The deck was slanted from the get go. It was only a matter of time when you're one of two democrats on a repug forum. It is probably the most boring forum I've ever been on. Hands down. I'm not going to be on this forum much longer either so you conservatives can carry on all you want w/ each other. Maybe you can have some barbecues and shit and talk about everybody. LOL!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You went on the forum because you were not finished pushing Chrissy. You went to continue a fight you started here.

Eric did not ban you for being a democrat and he did not ban you for repeating what I said. We both know you took my comment out of context but at this point I don't think anyone really cares what you say.

Vikingwoman wrote:Why don't you tell us? I knew when I posted it I was going to get banned so apparently I was apathetic to getting banned. The deck was slanted from the get go. It was only a matter of time when you're one of two democrats on a repug forum. It is probably the most boring forum I've ever been on. Hands down. I'm not going to be on this forum much longer either so you conservatives can carry on all you want w/ each other. Maybe you can have some barbecues and shit and talk about everybody. LOL!

This is why most people have stopped posting on this forum, PD Th?&id=HN.608024652003543866&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I find it totally horrendously surrealistic that you are capable of asking that question.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFM9MmD_Mk

Smile

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:You went on the forum because you were not finished pushing Chrissy. You went to continue a fight you started here.

Eric did not ban you for being a democrat and he did not ban you for repeating what I said. We both know you took my comment out of context but at this point I don't think anyone really cares what you say.

Chrissy wasn't even on the forum when I went so I figured you say that or something similar. I guess she came back on here calling me a cunt because I was pushing her when she wasn't even on here? LOL! I didn't take you comment out of context. You said it but now you don't want her to know. I can understand that but you don't have the courage to go against the clan. He certainly banned me for saying that. LOL!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You went on the forum because you were not finished pushing Chrissy. You went to continue a fight you started here.

Chrissy wasn't even on the forum when I went so I figured you say that or something similar. I guess she came back on here calling me a cunt because I was pushing her when she wasn't even on here? LOL! I didn't take you comment out of context. You said it but now you don't want her to know. I can understand that but you don't have the courage to go against the clan. He certainly banned me for saying that. LOL!

He banned you for personal attacks. You took my comment and posted the part of the conversation you thought would hurt Chrissy. I also asked you to back off.....but you said you were not through pushing her. Your acts were intentional and all of it happened before she posted your dog's picture and then your son's. You got what you asked for.

Vikingwoman wrote:

I call you a cunt, because you ARE A CUNT.

You go around being a bitch and when you get your little feathers ruffled by a few select words you resort to threats. I played you like a fiddle. You cant control not making threats to people. You almost immediately went to that tactic. I have a foul mouth on here, you however have a whole nother much deeper problem.

BTW Joanie and I spoke about that comment. I still have a lot of respect for her. I try to understand people as whole people. Again, you don't need to worry about my relationships with others on here. Its between us, not for you to decide. You seem to want to decide a lot for others.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

He banned you for personal attacks. You took my comment and posted the part of the conversation you thought would hurt Chrissy. I also asked you to back off.....but you said you were not through pushing her. Your acts were intentional and all of it happened before she posted your dog's picture and then your son's. You got what you asked for.

Uh huh. Right,right,right. I didn't even go over to the other forum until after we were banned here which was after the facebook attacks so your lying about it falls flat. You can quit now. I'm no longer interested in engaging about it anymore. I just wanted to see if you would admit that and of course you didn't. She got what she asked for too. Touche! LOL!

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Uh huh. Right,right,right. I didn't even go over to the other forum until after we were banned here which was after the facebook attacks so your lying about it falls flat. You can quit now. I'm no longer interested in engaging about it anymore. I just wanted to see if you would admit that and of course you didn't. She got what she asked for too. Touche! LOL!

What did I get?

Because for years I have had to tolerate you and your ilk going after my places of employment all because you don't like what I say on a internet forum. And you still cant stop doing it. AMAZING!

Vikingwoman

And you did the same thing so quit whining about it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

WTH are you talking about. I'm not lying...the resume comment and the work links were posted on THIS forum......it was followed by the faceboof saga. The fight caused you both to be banned from this forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum