Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

do not text in a movie.....you may get shot

+8
cool1
Ghost Rider
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
Sal
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

We were going to the movie tonight, and just heard the movie we want to see had a fatality in Tampa......another Florida man story.

Follow directions

Sal

Sal

Thank gawd there was an armed hero there to put an end to the texting scourge.

That's 25 minutes from my house.

Lovely ...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who what when and where.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well which is worse texting in a movie or not wearing your seat belt ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Who what when and where.

I wish I knew what they were talking about too. Sounds interesting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Aha...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/shot-tampa-bay-area-movie-theater-21517384

Damn that's really bizarre. I wonder if the shooter has a concealed carry permit?

He was a retired policeman I think they are authorized to carry

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote:He was a retired policeman I think they are authorized to carry

I guess they never explained to him what murder is at the police academy.

Bob wrote:
ForgetHell wrote:He was a retired policeman I think they are authorized to carry

I guess they never explained to him what murder is at the police academy.

Doesn't count.  He is a still a cop.  Dont text.  Just doing his job.

Imagine how many people he'd have shot if it'd been a phone call.

PkrBum wrote:Imagine how many people he'd have shot if it'd been a phone call.

cheers 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The shooter is a hero.

I went to a movie last night and considered shooting the teenager who kept kicking the back of my seat.

But I didn't. I moved behind him and tapped my way to happiness.

And so it goes.

I experienced something rare a few weeks ago. I went to a movie and I heard no phones, saw no one texting, heard no chatter. It was a full theatre. Later I figured it out: it was a night time showing (more expensive than matinees), and it was the Hunger Games.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Mr Ichi"]
Bob wrote:

Doesn't count.  He is a still a cop.  Dont text.  Just doing  his job.

Well I hope he likes his next job making license plates and being sodomized by the inmates he arrested.

Bob wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Bob wrote:

Doesn't count.  He is a still a cop.  Dont text.  Just doing  his job.

Well I hope he likes his next job making license plates and being sodomized by the inmates he arrested.

I think the guy is in his 70s. Beaten, yes. Sodomized, nah.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

colaguy wrote:

I think the guy is in his 70s.  Beaten, yes. Sodomized, nah.

Well I'll be 65 in February and I like to think I would still be sodomized.

p.s. apologies to teo and phil robertson. I just couldn't resist that. lol

Tampa is a shit hole. full of muslims and peep shows. Id rather live in California and trust me, that's saying a LOT.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy wrote:Tampa is a shit hole. full of muslims and peep shows. Id rather live in California and trust me, that's saying a LOT.

I beg to differ with you Chrissy. When I was in the Army I was stationed with the USCENTCOM at MacDill AFB. Besides the two tours to Germany that was the best assignment I had in all my 26 years of service. I had some wonderful times in Tampa. I owned a home in Temple Terrace.

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:Who what when and where.

for real-- Shocked 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It looks like Mr. Reeves may be spending the rest of his retirement in the crossbar hotel. What a guy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Tampa is a shit hole. full of muslims and peep shows. Id rather live in California and trust me, that's saying a LOT.

I beg to differ with you Chrissy. When I was in the Army I was stationed with the USCENTCOM at MacDill AFB. Besides the two tours to Germany that was the best assignment I had in all my 26 years of service. I had some wonderful times in Tampa. I owned a home in Temple Terrace.

I don't say it lightly. My gf was born there.  Neutral 

when is the last time you were there? I was there about 2 weeks ago.

sure, you can drive by and ignore all the shit that's there maybe for a day, and even that would be almost impossible. actually on second thought, na, you couldn't ignore it. its a shit hole. sorry... its also a shame. some of the scenery around there is nice.

it seems all the nice places always get over populated then trashed. do pcola a favor, stay small.

Sal

Sal

STFU, you ignorant slut. 

Tampa/St. Pete is no different the rest of FLA ...

... pockets of paradise surrounded by podunk, deep-south, misery. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote: deep-south, misery. 

Are you not a southern boy, Sal?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's like most cities....it has pristine areas and really bad areas. As long as you know where to go and what to avoid you will be fine. It is a multi cultural area.

I have never lived there but have visited my brother and best friends many many times. When I had an AAU traveling team we were there 3 weekends a month during the Spring...we had to know where the safe areas were. One hotel we stayed in locked the entire complex at night......we were behind a fenced gate with barbed wire....the Pic and Steal next to us was robbed and the clerk shot....scared the crap out of me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum