Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN

+9
Floridatexan
VectorMan
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
PBulldog2
othershoe1030
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Granny4Peace wrote:Y'all have a nice time Teo, while it lasts. Sooner or later the real Teo will show himself and your beautiful dream will see you alone again, naturally

Real Teo ?...I doubt you even have a clue who that is....I make Bob look easy to understand.
It's okay, I probably dated some of your best single friends in the last 10 years.
I asked out and unknown to me, went out with one of my exes sister in laws a few weeks ago. What a laugh we had.....I am very picky though.

Twisted Evil sunny jocolor study Cool

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Y'all have a nice time Teo, while it lasts. Sooner or later the real Teo will show himself and your beautiful dream will see you alone again, naturally

Real Teo ?...I doubt you even have a clue who that is....I make Bob look easy to understand.
It's okay, I probably dated some of your best single friends in the last 10 years.
I asked out and unknown to me, went out with one of my exes sister in laws a few weeks ago. What a laugh we had.....I am very picky though.

If you're so picky how come you have so many exes?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

If you're so picky how come you have so many exes?

I only had two. There won't be another. Sure I had some heartaches. I am very happy the way things worked out though.
I treat my women kind of like grandkids now .. When they begin to whine and cry I tell them it's time to go home ...

I look around at other men sitting in restaurants with their ball and chain and thank god I am not one of those men. Poor guy married to a bloated harpie shoveling fork fulls of buffet into their obnoxious gullets....yeech.

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 4 Fat-lady

Sal

Sal

ButtMan wrote:yomama,

This is a remarkable piece of television which aired this morning.
It's a republican congressman from of all places South Carolina (one of the reddest and most conservatives states in the union), teaming up with a homosexual congressman from Massachusetts (one of the bluest and most progressive/liberal states in the Union).
In a sea of predictability, it is quite honestly one of the most unpredictable things I have ever seen, mainly because I never expected to see a South Carolinian take this stand. Not in the state which gave us Lindsey Graham...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#48239550

An interesting conversation that's long overdue.

Did Thomas Friedman actually say that we could lose early and lose small in Afghanistan? What a glib asshole.

no stress

no stress

I look around at other men sitting in restaurants with their ball and chain and thank god I am not one of those men. Poor guy married to a bloated harpie shoveling fork fulls of buffet into their obnoxious gullets....yeech.

Keep telling yourself that brother but, deep down in your heart you yearn for the love of that lady that makes you not want to leave her side. You know. The one that makes you smile inside when she calls you at lunch with a corny joke. The one that's mere presence makes you feel that all is right with the world. Heck, she could even look like that lady that you posted and it would be okay. She will show up one day teo....just keep looking.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

Did Thomas Friedman actually say that we could lose early and lose small in Afghanistan? What a glib asshole.
That line is out of context. Watch Friedman's whole appearance this morning and you'll get a different perspective...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#48239415

After you watch it let me know if you don't agree.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:I look around at other men sitting in restaurants with their ball and chain and thank god I am not one of those men. Poor guy married to a bloated harpie shoveling fork fulls of buffet into their obnoxious gullets....yeech.

Keep telling yourself that brother but, deep down in your heart you yearn for the love of that lady that makes you not want to leave her side. You know. The one that makes you smile inside when she calls you at lunch with a corny joke. The one that's mere presence makes you feel that all is right with the world. Heck, she could even look like that lady that you posted and it would be okay. She will show up one day teo....just keep looking.

Ah I love a romantic Gunz. I am one and yes I kind of let my heart peek out sometimes when I am with a really nice girl but I dated 6 girls in the last 4 months or so and only one even came close to getting over the wall. I am going to Mobile with her tonite and we will be going motorcycle riding next week....the thing I like most about her is she is not easy..she is a really proud woman. She acts like a woman should act. She's probably too good for me but hey what's a heaven for ?

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:I look around at other men sitting in restaurants with their ball and chain and thank god I am not one of those men. Poor guy married to a bloated harpie shoveling fork fulls of buffet into their obnoxious gullets....yeech.

Ah I love a romantic Gunz. I am one and yes I kind of let my heart peek out sometimes when I am with a really nice girl but I dated 6 girls in the last 4 months or so and only one even came close to getting over the wall. I am going to Mobile with her tonite and we will be going motorcycle riding next week....the thing I like most about her is she is not easy..she is a really proud woman. She acts like a woman should act. She's probably too good for me but hey what's a heaven for ?

cheers

"I treat my women kind of like grandkids now .. When they begin to whine and cry I tell them it's time to go home"
I guess I'm not old enough yet but I would have a hard time treating a woman like a grandkid. A daughter maybe but Not a grandkid..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:"I treat my women kind of like grandkids now .. When they begin to whine and cry I tell them it's time to go home"
I guess I'm not old enough yet but I would have a hard time treating a woman like a grandkid. A daughter maybe but Not a grandkid..

It's a metaphor. If you live long enough and have grandkids you will understand. Grandkids are the best it is said because you can have fun with them and give them back when they get cranky.

You can't do that with a daughter. So the metaphor breaks down even takes on a dark shade ...I will use a better metaphor next time so as not to send you young folks into a conundrum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I make Bob look easy to understand.
There's nothing about me that's hard to understand. That's because I don't have any secrets. I tell everything I'm thinking to anyone who will listen. I lay it all out on the table and put it in plain sight.
That could well be a very bad flaw, but it doesn't make me hard to understand. Just the opposite.
Just because it may be hard for you to ACCEPT, is a totally different thing than trying to understand it.

Sal

Sal

ButtMan wrote:That line is out of context. Watch Friedman's whole appearance this morning and you'll get a different perspective...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#48239415

After you watch it let me know if you don't agree.

Agree with what? I agree that it's an important conversation, and I thank you for posting it.

I did not pull Friedman's quote out of context, however, and he is most certainly a glib asshole of the lowest order. He's made a career out of being a glib asshole. He's been consistently wrong about everything for more than a decade, most especially but not constrained to the middle east. He was a vociferous advocate for the invasion of Iraq and his prognostications about the results were absolutely, 180 degrees of wrong. He relies on cute and convenient arguments that do nothing in terms of informing the audience or illuminating the issues at hand. You will find yourself better informed if you employ the mute button on your remote whenever he's speaking.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
There's nothing about me that's hard to understand. That's because I don't have any secrets. I tell everything I'm thinking to anyone who will listen. I lay it all out on the table and put it in plain sight.
That could well be a very bad flaw, but it doesn't make me hard to understand. Just the opposite.
Just because it may be hard for you to ACCEPT, is a totally different thing than trying to understand it.

Bob of course you are hard to understand. I been your friend on here for years now. I support you quite often. Sure I examine some difficult topics which set you off but I never look at you as an enemy.
I accept that you often look at me that way because I have an opinion that doesn't conform with the changing times we live in. I guess being an anachronism is a crime or something to you and others. Yes I know you tell your story just like I do but I know there is a lot more to you than anyone here will ever know. You are a borderline genius of that I am sure...Boards may get around to deleting me soon but I just want to say I am sorry if I hurt you. I mean that. In the heat of discussion flaming arrows sometimes fly and you can't call them back...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

Agree with what? I agree that it's an important conversation, and I thank you for posting it.

I did not pull Friedman's quote out of context, however, and he is most certainly a glib asshole of the lowest order. He's made a career out of being a glib asshole. He's been consistently wrong about everything for more than a decade, most especially but not constrained to the middle east. He was a vociferous advocate for the invasion of Iraq and his prognostications about the results were absolutely, 180 degrees of wrong. He relies on cute and convenient arguments that do nothing in terms of informing the audience or illuminating the issues at hand. You will find yourself better informed if you employ the mute button on your remote whenever he's speaking.

I think you're a little over the top with Friedman. But I'm not gonna call you names because of it. I'm not going to take it as a personal insult. I'm not going to say "I'm outta here" and stop posting. I'm not gonna do anything except say you have all the right in the world to have your opinion and thanks for sharing it. lol

Sal

Sal

ButtMan wrote:
I think you're a little over the top with Friedman.

And, here I'm trying to play nice. I didn't even call him a c-face.

[chuckle]
Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

Bob of course you are hard to understand. I been your friend on here for years now. I support you quite often. Sure I examine some difficult topics which set you off but I never look at you as an enemy.
I accept that you often look at me that way because I have an opinion that doesn't conform with the changing times we live in. I guess being an anachronism is a crime or something to you and others. Yes I know you tell your story just like I do but I know there is a lot more to you than anyone here will ever know. You are a borderline genius of that I am sure...Boards may get around to deleting me soon but I just want to say I am sorry if I hurt you. I mean that. In the heat of discussion flaming arrows sometimes fly and you can't call them back...
Thanks for telling me this.
The only time you ever get an angry response from me is when you pass judgement on my sexual orientation when you really don't have a clue about what you're passing judgement on. If the roles were reversed and you were the one who has had to put up with listening to this for 50 years then you would react to it exactly as I do.
I honestly don't care about the 9-11 truther stuff anymore than I do anything else in popular culture. If I've been insulting to you on that I apologize for it. The truth is I"m just entertained by it and I love to argue with you or others about it. But I don't take any of that to heart.

I'm not no damn genius. That's flattering but silly. You're mistaking "genius" for something else. I had to hold all that sexual orientation stuff in me for most of my life. It twisted me and tortured me. And then when I finally got the courage to not hold it in anymore it gave me a sort of newfound freedom that a lot of people have not experienced. I went from keeping my most personal emotions in hiding to spewing them all out for anyone and everyone to see. That's all you're reacting to. Not genius.

I hope you don't go. The place will never be the same with you not here anymore. And there is really no reason for you to leave.

Hang around. I need another cyclist to yak with. All is good................

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

Thanks for telling me this.
The only time you ever get an angry response from me is when you pass judgement on my sexual orientation when you really don't have a clue about what you're passing judgement on. If the roles were reversed and you were the one who has had to put up with listening to this for 50 years then you would react to it exactly as I do.
I honestly don't care about the 9-11 truther stuff anymore than I do anything else in popular culture. If I've been insulting to you on that I apologize for it. The truth is I"m just entertained by it and I love to argue with you or others about it. But I don't take any of that to heart.

I'm not no damn genius. That's flattering but silly. You're mistaking "genius" for something else. I had to hold all that sexual orientation stuff in me for most of my life. It twisted me and tortured me. And then when I finally got the courage to not hold it in anymore it gave me a sort of newfound freedom that a lot of people have not experienced. I went from keeping my most personal emotions in hiding to spewing them all out for anyone and everyone to see. That's all you're reacting to. Not genius.

I hope you don't go. The place will never be the same with you not here anymore. And there is really no reason for you to leave.

Bob when I was a very little kid I sneaked and found the hidden Christmas presents. I sneaked a peek. For that I was punished with a whole day in bed in my room. I felt like I desecrated a holy day Bob. It wasn't until later I found out Christmas was a hoax that I began my journey into finding the truth. I only wish i had done that with Vietnam and the hoaxed up attack on our ship by those evil Cong. I wasted a year and a half killing good people fighting for their homeland against a monstrosity of a country..Now I am on watch at all times and despise the MSM for their lies. We as a country are being punished for a hoax Bob..terrorism.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been aware of Alex Jones' ideas for five years. I've read his two websites off and on and listened to his appearances on Coast to Coast AM and watched and listend to his youtube videos for all that time. And when his radio show went on Papa Don's radio station I've been a fairly regular listener since then.

He uncovers some valid information that I can't get from any other source so I don't dismiss all of it. I just think he has a habit of taking that information and sometimes makes giant unsubstantiated leaps with it.
But you and I can disagree on that and still stay friends. And if you go we won't even be able to discuss it anymore. Wink

LOL! Teo lives in this dream world where 95 women in 24 hrs. want him! Can you imagine? Can you believe this bull he puts on here? I actually feel sorry for him because his mind is so messed up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! Teo lives in this dream world where 95 women in 24 hrs. want him! Can you imagine? Can you believe this bull he puts on here? I actually feel sorry for him because his mind is so messed up.

Here Dreams..it's poor quality but I told you I 'd tape our first song together..she chose All My Lovin..she loves the Beatles as do I....what a great time we had...and I told the truth about the 95 responses..I was overwhelmed and picked out the 6 best ones and dated everyone of them and this girl was the very best...and she sings good to... We had feedback problems and a bunch of screaming women sitting next to us to boot. But we made it through..

Laughing

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/20/2012, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

Lighten up, missy. Nobody is calling you the c word anymore so stop inviting someone else to start doing it.

And while you're at it, try to tone down your worship of obama and democrat politicians and democrat media mouthpieces. They aren't doing any more for you than their republican counterparts are doing for merkel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 4 BUCKc

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 4 Tumblr_lxi2sq97cP1r3gb3zo1_250

ButtMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lighten up, missy. Nobody is calling you the c word anymore so stop inviting someone else to start doing it.

And while you're at it, try to tone down your worship of obama and democrat politicians and democrat media mouthpieces. They aren't doing any more for you than their republican counterparts are doing for merkel.

You need to butt out ,Bob-nobody is talking to you and yes, he did call me the "C" word. You need to tone down your silly posts raving about both sides.You believe anything you read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum