Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN

+9
Floridatexan
VectorMan
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
PBulldog2
othershoe1030
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Correct me if I'm wrong, here, but doesn't this forum require verification via an e-mail? Most people are not going to go through the effort to sign up for a bogus e-mail account... and stay logged in to it long enough to accept a confirming e-mail... one that requires a response to complete the registration.

alecto wrote:
Actually it is very easy to remain anonymous with the wide spread availability of free wifi and numerous proxy tools which allow someone to randomize IP addresses.

For those who are so inclined to learn more
http://packetstormsecurity.org/files/tags/tool/

http://www.defcon.org/html/links/dc-tools.html

I have tried several proxy servers the latest being hidemyass.com. I cannot speak for other forums but you cannot log on to this one using a proxy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why the heck would anyone threaten a poster with police for name calling. You folks are going to fit right in to a commie police state. I find you nauseatingly hypocritical. You would have a man arrested and incarcerated for bad language. I bet you ran ratting to the teacher everytime you got your little feelings hurt...soon enough you will have your little snoop state fining you for using a bad word or not covering your mouth correctly when you sneezed. Becoming a rat is going from bad to worse..IMHO.

http://www.naturalnews.com/031603_surveillance_police_state.html

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Why the heck would anyone threaten a poster with police for name calling. You folks are going to fit right in to a commie police state. I find you nauseatingly hypocritical. You would have a man arrested and incarcerated for bad language. I bet you ran ratting to the teacher everytime you got your little feelings hurt...soon enough you will have your little snoop state fining you for using a bad word or not covering your mouth correctly when you sneezed. Becoming a rat is going from bad to worse..IMHO.

Okay, Teo... we know how you feel.

The problem is that people are leaving this forum because they just can't stomach the nasty posts. It is going to be kinda boring with only a handful of people posting.

As far as the so-called "stalking" is concerned, would you feel the same if someone offered a bounty on your real name and address?

othershoe1030 wrote:
Thanks for the information. We may all need it to stay ahead of big brother. You never know. do these sites cost anything to use?
Pretty cool. The nerds are running the world.

Some of the software that will randomize an IP cost money (HideIP, Hidemyass, etc mostly windows platform and will only handle web traffic on port 80 and 8080, no secure ports 443), there are tons of free proxy sites that allow you to surf anonymously, they are websites that you paste a URL into and Ghost is right most of those will not work on forums or social media sites. if you use a distro of linux you can find all kinds of software that does it for free. Most of the time you can find a list server in the alt.2600 newsgroups that works with the various software for linux that will allow you to route all data through a proxy both secure and unsecured web data, setting it up that way will work on any forum including this one, along with facebook, twitter, instagram, just to name a few. It is way better than HideIP for windows but a royal pain in the ass to setup correctly

Yomama wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, here, but doesn't this forum require verification via an e-mail? Most people are not going to go through the effort to sign up for a bogus e-mail account... and stay logged in to it long enough to accept a confirming e-mail... one that requires a response to complete the registration.

I have 25 email accounts for one bot, 2 of which are encrypted, 10 I use for online forms, and other misc crap. 4 personal email accounts that the family and I use. But you are correct most people will not bother setting up multiple email accounts since they have no reason for them.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Why the heck would anyone threaten a poster with police for name calling. You folks are going to fit right in to a commie police state. I find you nauseatingly hypocritical. You would have a man arrested and incarcerated for bad language. I bet you ran ratting to the teacher everytime you got your little feelings hurt...soon enough you will have your little snoop state fining you for using a bad word or not covering your mouth correctly when you sneezed. Becoming a rat is going from bad to worse..IMHO.

Becoming a rat? You freak of a human being! This man wants your name and address for a reason and it's not to send you flowers! There's something wrong w/ you,Teo from your friggin conspiracy rants to your women hating loser posts. No wonder you can't get a woman.No one is their right mind would stay w/ someone like you.Your damn right I'd have that bastard arrested if I didn't kill him first.Anybody who calls me those names and wants my name and address has bad intentions and if he comes around me he's got a surprise in store.You just shut up you ugly bald headed sorry excuse for a man! I'm pissed now!

Teo as far as I am concerned it has nothing to do with the vulgar language and everything to do with the bounty that has been placed on olddaze and salinsky.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Teo as far as I am concerned it has nothing to do with the vulgar language and everything to do with the bounty that has been placed on olddaze and salinsky.

No, it doesn't! The idea he tries to intimidate people w/ bounties.There are unstable people in this world and I am going to assume he is one of them. Be prepared is my motto. Teo is sickening w/ his comments.

no stress

no stress

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 2 37414010

Just kidding...carry on.

Offering bounty $ to locate a member is silly. Borderline stalking for sure. I seriously doubt Yootuo is going to show up in person but rather try and stalk the individual online instead. Either way, it could get him arrested, then we could send him greeting cards in the jail & prison & ask bout his cell mate Bubba. lol.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:

Okay, Teo... we know how you feel.

The problem is that people are leaving this forum because they just can't stomach the nasty posts. It is going to be kinda boring with only a handful of people posting.

As far as the so-called "stalking" is concerned, would you feel the same if someone offered a bounty on your real name and address?

Okay I got my two cents in....that's all I wanted. Throwing out freedom of speech because what is said offends us goes too far. If a person offends you tell them nicely then ignore them. If you want to form little high school clicks then that is your right also...if people leave the forum that is by a considered choice.

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 2 Church_lady

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

Becoming a rat? You freak of a human being! This man wants your name and address for a reason and it's not to send you flowers! There's something wrong w/ you,Teo from your friggin conspiracy rants to your women hating loser posts. No wonder you can't get a woman.No one is their right mind would stay w/ someone like you.Your damn right I'd have that bastard arrested if I didn't kill him first.Anybody who calls me those names and wants my name and address has bad intentions and if he comes around me he's got a surprise in store.You just shut up you ugly bald headed sorry excuse for a man! I'm pissed now!

Oh I didn't know he wanted your address I haven't been on here but I can see why he is mad at you as you are a truly awful person. I wish you no harm but I also wonder why you are so full of hate...I have seen that hate spilling from you for years now....That hate is going to eat you up way before some geek named Ghandi causes you any problems.

Sorry I wasn't here reading but I spent most of the weekend with a very beautiful and intelligent woman that likes my ugly bald headed self. I just got home and saw that Dreams was dog cussing me...what a contrast I live.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh I didn't know he wanted your address I haven't been on here but I can see why he is mad at you as you are a truly awful person. I wish you no harm but I also wonder why you are so full of hate...I have seen that hate spilling from you for years now....That hate is going to eat you up way before some geek named Ghandi causes you any problems.

Sorry I wasn't here reading but I spent most of the weekend with a very beautiful and intelligent woman that likes my ugly bald headed self. I just got home and saw that Dreams was dog cussing me...what a contrast I live.

I got carried away saying things I should have said more nicely. I want you to know I feel the same way about you,Teo. You are a warped little man who spews hate yourself. You demonize homosexuals, deny the holocaust, malign police and jews and people's freedom to choose (abortion) and promote govt. conspiracies. Then you have the audacity to call yourself a christian? You and people like you are the very reason religion gets a bad name. I dispise people like you and every distorted thing you bring to society. As for your intelligent woman, she couldn't be intelligent if she spends time w/ you.If she hasn't found out yet-she will.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I got carried away saying things I should have said more nicely. I want you to know I feel the same way about you,Teo. You are a warped little man who spews hate yourself. You demonize homosexuals, deny the holocaust, malign police and jews and people's freedom to choose (abortion) and promote govt. conspiracies. Then you have the audacity to call yourself a christian? You and people like you are the very reason religion gets a bad name. I dispise people like you and every distorted thing you bring to society. As for your intelligent woman, she couldn't be intelligent if she spends time w/ you.If she hasn't found out yet-she will.

Well funny how you can take all my good qualities and make them seem bad..LOL. Yes I don't like police abuse hiding behind the trust the public gives them or having our ships being attacked by the fools in Israel. I don't deny the Holocaust I just have a problem with the numbers of dead they brainwashed into our collective stupidity. I do think a woman has the right to chose ..to keep her legs together. Once another individual is created they have the right to be born and adopted. One of my boys knocked up a woman and to keep her from aborting his fetal son married her until he was born. Now he takes care of the boy and she's back whoring around...He's a cool grand kid as most of them probably would have been if it wasn't for blood thirsty ghouls like you pushing death. The government does commit lots of conspiracies. I could name dozens of their lies and deceitful acts. My girlfriend? well is ahead of me in that study. She knows her stuff. That's why it took me so long to find a girl. Women like you are all so trusting and willfully ignorant of the world you live in . Too bad Chrissy is a lesbian..I had to date dozens and dozens and do all kinds of things to find one smart woman like Chrissy , but it was worth it because we can have a good laugh at women like you...TOGETHER. As far as Christ goes he got angry and drove the money-changers from the temple. That's my main goal to drive out the evil bankers that have taken over this country by fraud and deceit in collusion with our criminal government. Then maybe we can restore the family and put deluded insane folks like you in a nice padded room where you can't hurt yourself. Have a nice day.

PS whoops forgot to mention homosexuals... that's not where your dick is supposed to go. cheers

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I have always thought that if a person says they are a Christian they should at least act like one in public. its between them and Jesus in private.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Well funny how you can take all my good qualities and make them seem bad..LOL. Yes I don't like police abuse hiding behind the trust the public gives them or having our ships being attacked by the fools in Israel. I don't deny the Holocaust I just have a problem with the numbers of dead they brainwashed into our collective stupidity. I do think a woman has the right to chose ..to keep her legs together. Once another individual is created they have the right to be born and adopted. One of my boys knocked up a woman and to keep her from aborting his fetal son married her until he was born. Now he takes care of the boy and she's back whoring around...He's a cool grand kid as most of them probably would have been if it wasn't for blood thirsty ghouls like you pushing death. The government does commit lots of conspiracies. I could name dozens of their lies and deceitful acts. My girlfriend? well is ahead of me in that study. She knows her stuff. That's why it took me so long to find a girl. Women like you are all so trusting and willfully ignorant of the world you live in . Too bad Chrissy is a lesbian..I had to date dozens and dozens and do all kinds of things to find one smart woman like Chrissy , but it was worth it because we can have a good laugh at women like you...TOGETHER. As far as Christ goes he got angry and drove the money-changers from the temple. That's my main goal to drive out the evil bankers that have taken over this country by fraud and deceit in collusion with our criminal government. Then maybe we can restore the family and put deluded insane folks like you in a nice padded room where you can't hurt yourself. Have a nice day.

PS whoops forgot to mention homosexuals... that's not where your dick is supposed to go. cheers

Well, that says it all-you think Chrissy is smart.ROFL!If i were you I think I'd want a woman who could at least spell "lesbian". No wonder you've been defending Ghandi and his vulgar posts? He and your vulgar friend are two peas in a pod and I guess you just make a threesome. The "three little pigs"! LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Well, that says it all-you think Chrissy is smart.ROFL!If i were you I think I'd want a woman who could at least spell "lesbian". No wonder you've been defending Ghandi and his vulgar posts? He and your vulgar friend are two peas in a pod and I guess you just make a threesome. The "three little pigs"! LOL!

Chrissy is one of the smartest people on this forum . Only brain dead losers unable to contribute anything of value concern themselves with punctuation and spelling. Probably, you never had a thought that wasn't given to you by your precious liberal dogma dealers. So if I had a choice of who I would spend time with on a deserted island...that would be Chrissy.......you on the other hand might be okay bait for a near-sighted shark with a damaged sense of smell and taste.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Chrissy is one of the smartest people on this forum . Only brain dead losers unable to contribute anything of value concern themselves with punctuation and spelling. Probably, you never had a thought that wasn't given to you by your precious liberal dogma dealers. So if I had a choice of who I would spend time with on a deserted island...that would be Chrissy.......you on the other hand might be okay bait for a near-sighted shark with a damaged sense of smell and taste.

Chrissy is one of the smartest people on this forum and she can't spell cat? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? I don't know who's stupider-you or her?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Chrissy is one of the smartest people on this forum and she can't spell cat? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? I don't know who's stupider-you or her?

Honestly, what have you ever said that showed the least bit of original thought ?...IMHO Nothing. I am stupider for having read your drivel and trying to make some sense out of it....about the most sense you have made lately is when you said you were pissed...and that is just how a puddle of urine should feel....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 2 050405_einstein_tongue.widec

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Honestly, what have you ever said that showed the least bit of original thought ?...IMHO Nothing. I am stupider for having read your drivel and trying to make some sense out of it....about the most sense you have made lately is when you said you were pissed...and that is just how a puddle of urine should feel....

Oh wait! I should have thought of something like "The Pussified Christian Man' Or "Real woman know when to shut up". Now that's some real intelligent "original thoughts! Or even better from your smartest woman"Guess what! Furbies are back"! I am so impressed w/ your original thoughts! I don't even read your drivel because like your friend... they make no sense

TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 2 050405_einstein_tongue.widec

I have to say he's got you beat in the looks department. Nobody will try to use his head for a cueball.

There's a man with a bald head and a wooden leg who gets invited to a Halloween party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain the problem.

A few days later he receives a parcel with a note.

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted hand-kerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate."

The man thinks this is terrible because they have just emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg, and with your bald head, you will really look the part."

Now the man is really annoyed since they have gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head and he writes the company another nasty letter of complaint. The next day he receives a small parcel and a note which reads:

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a bottle of molasses. Pour the molasses over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your butt and go as a caramel apple!"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 2 050405_einstein_tongue.widec

I have to say he's got you beat in the looks department. Nobody will try to use his head for a cueball.

There's a man with a bald head and a wooden leg who gets invited to a Halloween party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain the problem.

A few days later he receives a parcel with a note.

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted hand-kerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate."

The man thinks this is terrible because they have just emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg, and with your bald head, you will really look the part."

Now the man is really annoyed since they have gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head and he writes the company another nasty letter of complaint. The next day he receives a small parcel and a note which reads:

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a bottle of molasses. Pour the molasses over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your butt and go as a caramel apple!"

Okay that was funny ...Truce.

Hey since I reminded you of a joke here's one you reminded me of....hope you like it..

Old Fart Football

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the
old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'

His wife rolls over
and says, 'What in the world was that?'
The old man replied, 'its
fart football.'

A few minutes
later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'

After about five
minutes the old man lets another one go and says,
'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to
7.'

Not to be
outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie
score.'

Five
seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I
lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on the old man.

He refuses to get
beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally
unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops
in the bed.

The
wife says, 'What in the world was that?'

The old man says,
'Half time, switch sides

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's another Joke....

What's in a
Name?