Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN

+9
Floridatexan
VectorMan
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
PBulldog2
othershoe1030
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Y'all have a nice time Teo, while it lasts. Sooner or later the real Teo will show himself and your beautiful dream will see you alone again, naturally

LOL! Teo lives in this dream world where 95 women in 24 hrs. want him! Can you imagine? Can you believe this bull he puts on here? I actually feel sorry for him because his mind is so messed up.

Here Dreams..it's poor quality but I told you I 'd tape our first song together..she chose All My Lovin..she loves the Beatles as do I....what a great time we had...and I told the truth about the 95 responses..I was overwhelmed and picked out the 6 best ones and dated everyone of them and this girl was the very best...and she sings good to... We had feedback problems and a bunch of screaming women sitting next to us to boot. But we made it through..

Laughing

LOL! I'm sure she's hardly a girl and blind to boot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 D9HcAYes she's a hardy size 6 and does a really great Marilyn Monroe impression . Didn't you watch the video ..she's standing next to the karaoke player when we first walk up...

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 D9HcAYes she's a hardy size 6 and does a really great Marilyn Monroe impression . Didn't you watch the video ..she's standing next to the karaoke player when we first walk up...

Where do you fine these strange endless loops. TEO?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 Tumblr_lxi2sq97cP1r3gb3zo1_250

I've gotta keep this one. There are days when I feel this way!

PBulldog2 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 Tumblr_lxi2sq97cP1r3gb3zo1_250

if you wernt so old, maybe you would feel sexy instead

Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Get out of here w/ your sexy stuff! I thought you wanted to be deleted? Good Grief-wasn't it bad enough you posted on the PNJ yesterday about how sexy you were and even posted your picture w/ your boobs showing and nobody responded? You posted about ten times talking to yourself.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Get out of here w/ your sexy stuff! I thought you wanted to be deleted? Good Grief-wasn't it bad enough you posted on the PNJ yesterday about how sexy you were and even posted your picture w/ your boobs showing and nobody responded? You posted about ten times talking to yourself.LOL!

LOL

sorry, boards REFUSED to delete me.

you must have been looking at my boobs, you know about it LMAO!

Im sexy and im gonna continue being sexy, so get over it

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

LOL

So he refused to delete you-you always have the choice to not post?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

LOL

So he refused to delete you-you always have the choice to not post?

boo hoo

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

I know. Being 99 years old does limit one's taste for sex. I'm down to only five nights a week. Bummer.

I know. Being 99 years old does limit one's sex drive. I'm down to only five nights a week. Bummer.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I know. Being 99 years old does limit one's sex drive. I'm down to only five nights a week. Bummer.

Dammit! I hate it for you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 D9HcAYes she's a hardy size 6 and does a really great Marilyn Monroe impression . Didn't you watch the video ..she's standing next to the karaoke player when we first walk up...

Where do you fine these strange endless loops. TEO?
THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 Tumblr_lydvvvaDa01r8r6gno1_400

PBulldog2 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

I know. Being 99 years old does limit one's taste for sex. I'm down to only five nights a week. Bummer.

having sex with your dog doesnt count

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 Like%252520a%252520boss

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 5 Like%252520a%252520boss

I love that play.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yup that guy wanted it bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum