Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN

+9
Floridatexan
VectorMan
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
PBulldog2
othershoe1030
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dignity. General Patton swore and there was never a more dignified man. Is your alls idea of a forum a high class cocktail party? Should we lift our pinkies as we type ? I am so damn tired of political correctness watering down everything......shun the evil doers and make yourselves superior in some liberal wet dream. I like Jesus will hang out with the riff raff.

I'm sure Chrissy will be upset you said that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's not political correctness, Teo, but basic human decency, to show respect for other people. Like "Ghandi", you seem to have a problem with women in general. It's telling that you also attack Dreams, cloaking your insults with a "joke". It's also telling that your son is Mr. Perfect, while his ex-wife is out "whoring around". Your other thread is an insult to women, and you know it. "Real women" can and do dish it right back. Cussing is one thing; calling women names because they disagree with you is quite another. Just because "anything goes" here doesn't mean we throw away basic respect.

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:It's not political correctness, Teo, but basic human decency, to show respect for other people. Like "Ghandi", you seem to have a problem with women in general. It's telling that you also attack Dreams, cloaking your insults with a "joke". It's also telling that your son is Mr. Perfect, while his ex-wife is out "whoring around". Your other thread is an insult to women, and you know it. "Real women" can and do dish it right back. Cussing is one thing; calling women names because they disagree with you is quite another. Just because "anything goes" here doesn't mean we throw away basic respect.

You just nailed it, Tex

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I love women just not you and dreams, tex. I like women with spirit and intellect but you Obama loving women are seriously lacking both. You are just mean and full of spite...I bet both of you hiss and rattle when you get angry. THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 3 Obama-10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I bet you don't want to find out, Teo. And I don't care how you feel about me...not one iota.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
I bet you don't want to find out, Teo. And I don't care how you feel about me...not one iota.

Good I don't care to waste time on this tripe....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I love women just not you and dreams, tex. I like women with spirit and intellect but you Obama loving women are seriously lacking both. You are just mean and full of spite...I bet both of you hiss and rattle when you get angry. THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 3 Obama-10

If you loved women you wouldn't be making threads about Pussified men and women should just shut up. You made a few threads in the past on this subject.Besides that your comments are directed about about our political leanings and that's really the crux of the matter.It has nothing to do w/ intellect or spirit. You just don't like women who have different political views than you and that's why you praise Chrissy,who is a fellow republican.It doesn't matter she can't write or spell better than a retarded person and is vulgar beyond belief.You're just putting down liberal women and make up petty ante excuses but you really are afraid of women. All your macho stuff is just a facade.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Teo, please add me to Dreams and Tex! I'm a liberal, I don't "know my place," and I think you're a mysogenist nincompoop. I've become very proficient at ignoring you, but couldn't resist joining the women you dislike. In fact, I'm a Feminist. affraid

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Granny4Peace wrote:Teo, please add me to Dreams and Tex! I'm a liberal, I don't "know my place," and I think you're a mysogenist nincompoop. I've become very proficient at ignoring you, but couldn't resist joining the women you dislike. In fact, I'm a Feminist. affraid

Well sure granny. I been wondering where you were, Yes but dislike is a little strong. I think pity is closer. I don't really dislike liberals. Why should I ? You just were raised wrong and accepted stupid ideas because you didn't have anyone teach you better. Now, it's too late. So you three stumble on blindly following liberal foolishness. If it makes you feel any better I actually hate Neocons. They don't deserve pity. Have a nice day.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: you three stumble on blindly

They need to stop stumbling on blindly to liberal stuff and start stumbling on blindly to the 9-11 "truth" movement.
How can anybody be so crazy as to believe that liberal stuff. The really thinking individual who is not vulnerable to brainwashing is the one who believes Dick Cheney and the jews blew up the world trade center. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: you three stumble on blindly

They need to stop stumbling on blindly to liberal stuff and start stumbling on blindly to the 9-11 "truth" movement.
How can anybody be so crazy as to believe that liberal stuff. The really thinking individual who is not vulnerable to brainwashing is the one who believes Dick Cheney and the jews blew up the world trade center. lol
Yeah Bob ...okay whatever tripe you want to pedal. Only an idiot believes the government account of 911. So if the shoe fits...your choice. Whistle in the dark. I'll add you to the women....

Slicef18

Slicef18

othershoe1030 wrote:I am sick of bullies running the world. It is bad enough that we have so far been subject to the whims of the financial sector and multinational corporations who are above the law bullies.

Now some people with the same mentality are trying to sabotage this forum by spewing bad language. It personally does not bother me enough to drop out. I am not going to be run off by a few foul mouthed ignorant MF'ers who think they have a right to drown out people who want to discuss issues of interest. If they can't be banned they can certainly be ignored.

Those who are interested in carrying on should grow a damn spine and stand up to the tactics of intimidation being waged against this forum. I will not live in a GD echo chamber where propaganda passes for reality.

What exactly would you have people do that will correct the problem?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:I am sick of bullies running the world. It is bad enough that we have so far been subject to the whims of the financial sector and multinational corporations who are above the law bullies.

Now some people with the same mentality are trying to sabotage this forum by spewing bad language. It personally does not bother me enough to drop out. I am not going to be run off by a few foul mouthed ignorant MF'ers who think they have a right to drown out people who want to discuss issues of interest. If they can't be banned they can certainly be ignored.

Those who are interested in carrying on should grow a damn spine and stand up to the tactics of intimidation being waged against this forum. I will not live in a GD echo chamber where propaganda passes for reality.

What exactly would you have people do that will correct the problem?

I know I know...This forum will "shine" if I leave so I am gone...won't be back. This will be an Obama loving, fetus murdering, man hating, gay loving, commie paradise. Y'alls smell finally got to me. Why anyone sane would want to have discourse with you scum sucking slugs is beyond me.

Free at last, free at last, Thank God almighty I am free at last.

no stress

no stress

"Why anyone sane would want to have discourse with you scum sucking slugs is beyond me" Gotta love how folks sling insults at us when they decide they have had enough......only to return in a couple of weeks under a different name.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I know I know...This forum will "shine" if I leave so I am gone...won't be back. This will be an Obama loving, fetus murdering, man hating, gay loving, commie paradise. Y'alls smell finally got to me. Why anyone sane would want to have discourse with you scum sucking slugs is beyond me.

Free at last, free at last, Thank God almighty I am free at last.
I can tell you one thing. Alex Jones doesn't get going when the going gets tough. I've been listening to him almost every night for the last two weeks.
And I guarangoddamntee you he'd say "I'm gonna defeat you queers and liberals and femininazis and globalists and jews and other assorted scum sucking slugs". lol

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Y'alls smell finally got to me. Why anyone sane would want to have discourse with you scum sucking slugs is beyond me.

Methinks someone is unhappy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

Methinks someone is unhappy.
We're living in incredibly uncertain times not unlike the 1850's
And it's got so many of us obsessed with the need to blame something or someone for it.
The conservatives blame the liberals. The liberals blame the conservatives.
The atheists blame the believers. The believers blame the atheists. The govenrment lovers blame the government haters and the government haters blame the government lovers. The whites blame the blacks and the blacks blame the whites.
And Alex Jones and teo blame what they perceive to be a sinister element which is behind the scenes and pulling the strings and intentionally trying to destroy it all.
It shows up on tv and the internet and everywhere else that all these "us's" confront the "them'es". And this place is no exception.

Put on your seatbelt because it's all going to get worse and not better.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THIS IS NO TIME TO TUCK TAIL AND RUN - Page 3 Delete10Hey Boards I am checking out ..why am I still here? Delete ain't workin.

My new home....

http://www.infowars.com/#

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

yomama,

This is a remarkable piece of television which aired this morning.
It's a republican congressman from of all places South Carolina (one of the reddest and most conservatives states in the union), teaming up with a homosexual congressman from Massachusetts (one of the bluest and most progressive/liberal states in the Union).
In a sea of predictability, it is quite honestly one of the most unpredictable things I have ever seen, mainly because I never expected to see a South Carolinian take this stand. Not in the state which gave us Lindsey Graham...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#48239550

ButtMan wrote:yomama,

Give me the condensed version...

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Teo, please add me to Dreams and Tex! I'm a liberal, I don't "know my place," and I think you're a mysogenist nincompoop. I've become very proficient at ignoring you, but couldn't resist joining the women you dislike. In fact, I'm a Feminist. affraid
Embarassed

Whatever, just as long as you don't count me amongst your friends and (for God's sake!) DON'T SING!

Well sure granny. I been wondering where you were, Yes but dislike is a little strong. I think pity is closer. I don't really dislike liberals. Why should I ? You just were raised wrong and accepted stupid ideas because you didn't have anyone teach you better. Now, it's too late. So you three stumble on blindly following liberal foolishness. If it makes you feel any better I actually hate Neocons. They don't deserve pity. Have a nice day.

Granny4Peace wrote:and (for God's sake!) DON'T SING!

Granny, I thought Teo's voice was pretty good. Much better than mine. I could make money off my voice... with people paying me NOT to sing ;-)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whatever, just as long as you don't count me amongst your friends and (for God's sake!) DON'T SING!

Sorry Granny one of my GFs and I will be headed to a nice little club for a night of dancing and singing this evening...she loves my smile my singing, ..my well, everything......shall I video tape it for you ? I hate to leave you out.

king better answer fast. Boards could delete me anytime now.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Y'all have a nice time Teo, while it lasts. Sooner or later the real Teo will show himself and your beautiful dream will see you alone again, naturally

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
ButtMan wrote:yomama,

Give me the condensed version...
10 minutes is a condensed version. It's your loss for not wanting to take this in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum