Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new approach to forum moderation....

+2
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Dreamsglore wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thanks I am a sleep walking telemarketer in my other life so......850-637-5396.

TEO, if you are to take away anything from this thread, it should be the fact that I hold everyone who participates here in very high regard. I hold everyone in such a high regard that I have no qualms about providing my personal contact information should anyone care to lodge a formal complaint. Now, TEO, how many forums do you post on that have an official moderator that posts his/her phone contact info? There are many that would say that I am the worst moderator ever, but come on...

Well, we first have to know what is unacceptable.

cheers cheers cheers cheers Simply reporting something shouldn't get the post pulled...but reading some posts that is a very good question...what is acceptable and/or not allowed?...

I think this is a good idea. perhaps this thread can be a sticky somewhere so the number is always available.

Dont expect any complaints from me, but I still might call you Laughing

newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thanks I am a sleep walking telemarketer in my other life so......850-637-5396.

TEO, if you are to take away anything from this thread, it should be the fact that I hold everyone who participates here in very high regard. I hold everyone in such a high regard that I have no qualms about providing my personal contact information should anyone care to lodge a formal complaint. Now, TEO, how many forums do you post on that have an official moderator that posts his/her phone contact info? There are many that would say that I am the worst moderator ever, but come on...

Well, we first have to know what is unacceptable.

cheers cheers cheers cheers Simply reporting something shouldn't get the post pulled...but reading some posts that is a very good question...what is acceptable and/or not allowed?...

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZIV4-GF4zHRA2BwNWYooNviEXQF6xhe5a8InZ-az9_m_FQbYU9g

Civility been discussed...

I like it this way!

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Very Happy

cool1

cool1

Laughing Call Me 867-5309---for complaints-and whatever Surprised

OK JENNY!

cool1 wrote: Laughing Call Me 867-5309---for complaints-and whatever Surprised

lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content