Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new approach to forum moderation....

+2
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

If every one would promise to be be good...I would like to talk to many of you. I'm tempted to give my number too. Will y'all promise to be good?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Well, we first have to know what is unacceptable.

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTXFZRC92HhEc-3d5KSevvl-DbXwybDC_z8KdX7D0lmL-zENaN

At this time anything. Just call...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmcDLDw9iw

Twisted Evil

PkrBum wrote:If every one would promise to be be good...I would like to talk to many of you. I'm tempted to give my number too. Will y'all promise to be good?

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyLrrQWdh7MfHjxP5nw5zoyorvm-INTcefHpODQ8XMGnHFAeeP8A

At this point and time I won't promise anything.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

Lisa12

PkrBum wrote:If every one would promise to be be good...I would like to talk to many of you. I'm tempted to give my number too. Will y'all promise to be good?

I am always good here as evidenced by the fact that I rarely post anything. This place has more drama than a middle school dance! That being said, however, I do admit that I learn a lot by just reading.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dreams this is a C-4gasm...NOT ACCEPTABLE !

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 2 IbuZWFc8Vi30OH

You are here posting about anti-military stuff, yet you post a gunship popping chaff and flares like it is some sort of Christmas event?

Well I guess people need to look at the 32&36 elections to determine their real intentions. People seem to think communism and progressivism aren't relevant.... but in reality those decisions were decided long ago. Seagoat thinks his ideas are new... but in reality they are before his time.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

look real close..

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/25/2013, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You are here posting about anti-military stuff, yet you post a gunship popping chaff and flares like it is some sort of Christmas event?

I know you have a hard time reading being a teacher and all but I posted this as not acceptable....see ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I know you have a hard time reading being a teacher and all but I posted this as not acceptable....see ?

You're a real badass on the forums. When was the last time or any time that you packed your trash, left your family, and served your country?

boards of FL wrote:I will immediately delete any PM complaints!

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8_3prJJ9MJ97lTTcDMhQGVbpXYcdYMRmo7GcK9GTFJekN4bkabw

I didn't receive any PM complaints.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJPYo-YUkA

Cool

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 2/25/2013, 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Go ahead,Pkr. if anybody's mean to you just hang up.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You're a real badass on the forums. When was the last time or any time that you packed your trash, left your family, and served your country?

Oh shut up! Plenty of people do that.You got paid.

Incase of emergency you must turn off the illumination.

I dare y'all to research that phrase.

Call me dreamy.

Last edited by PkrBum on 2/26/2013, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pacedog,

Did you mean to direct what you said in your last post to Teo?
If so, you should know that Teo served in hard combat in Nam. He doesn't need to make any apologies about his military service.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And this contributes HOW to the thread broomrider? Off task again, go put your dunce cap on and sit in the corner.

Bob wrote:Pacedog,

If so, you should know that Teo served in hard combat in Nam. He doesn't need to make any apologies about his military service.

If that is so then Teo is a hypocrite, but considering what he has said tonight it is obvious he's never even shoveled caca pie from the messhall.

PkrBum wrote:Call me dreamy 989-802-1231

I will ...but not tonight. I got to go to bed for work in the morning.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And this contributes HOW to the thread broomrider? Off task again, go put your dunce cap on and sit in the corner.

Not off task at all. You're whining about serving your country and leaving. Who asked you to? Other people leave on jobs all the time. Go suck your thumb,babywhiner.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:Pacedog,

If that is so then Teo is a hypocrite, but considering what he has said tonight it is obvious he's never even shoveled caca pie from the messhall.

No Teo is a repentant man that has seen the error of blindly serving politicians and corporations CALLING themselves his country.....My country doesn't get involved in foreign entanglements and only defends itself...doesn't go around picking on down trodden people just out of the bronze age and acting all macho. Sending in CIA agitators to stir up and destroy elected governments and start wars for profit.... I know I was a tool but you have yet to realize that......

Days serving the MIC and never knowing why....

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 2 56110110

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/25/2013, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Not off task at all. You're whining about serving your country and leaving. Who asked you to? Other people leave on jobs all the time. Go suck your thumb,babywhiner.

hate hate hate hate...LOL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
No Teo is a repentant man that has seen the error of blindly serving politicians and corporations CALLING themselves his country.....My country doesn't get involved in foreign entanglements and only defends itself...doesn't go around picking on down trodden people just out of the bronze age and acting all macho. Sending in CIA agitators to stir up and destroy elected governments and start wars for profit.... I know I was a tool but you have yet to realize that......

Hypocrite

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hypocrite
I was till I repented....you are now so repent and quit glorifying war and murder...are you that blind ?

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Call me dreamy

I will ...but not tonight. I got to go to bed for work in the morning.

Ok... I'll be busy 9am-11. & 1-3 . 5-7... I'd like to talk to any of you.

Last edited by PkrBum on 2/26/2013, 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : est)

Ghandi wrote:Can you tell who has been making complaints?
And about what?

A new approach to forum moderation.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX_PYQZutmW2J1TwRpDY__BIbb04cTIofzt50Izok9aMv8eMBp

Since I refuse to contact Boards by PM or phone that means it wasn't me.

Mad

Therefore it shouldn't be to hard to figure out since I assume he received all these urgent PM's today (Yesterday? I'm still awake so that's kind of relative.) while I was posting on his I'm Impressed thread.

Which means most of them were about me.

After all I'm just a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A__uPMnHDtk

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum