Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are jurors really that stupid?

+5
Slicef18
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Apparently, the jury has more facts then we do and saw it for what it was.

BUT, in your thread entitled "Pensacola cop found not guilty" you say...

"We have some serious problems in this area."

So whenever we read a couple of sentences about what happened in a trial,
we can assume the juries are always wrong if the cop is found not guilty,
but assume the juries are always right when the suspect is found not guilty.
Good lord, that's the most inconsistent thing I ever heard of.

she doesnt think for herself. shes a zombie. thats why she has gray stuff coming out of her feet and her toenails are falling off. shes a corpse.

And posts like this is why you have solidified yourself as a bonafide idiot.

you dont think for yourself. its apparent.

I havnt certified myself as an idiot. perhaps I have to idiots. but mostly i can carry on a deep conversation about many things. My IQ is above average even if you or many of the other posters dont think it. you base your assumptions of me on faulty guesses.

your hatred for me is something you have to deal with, because there is a underlying reason you hate me so much. and it has nothing to do with "me" .

Here's a little secret for you to chew on. I dont hate you. I pity you. and somtimes I feel bad for giving you such a hard time.

This above ^^^ is the reason I have chosen to deal with you with humor most of the time. sometimes you just piss me off because of your constant humilation attacks and I use what I know gets your goat to get to you.

other than that, I really dont even recall why you hate me so much. I just dont place as much value in it as you and some others to hold onto things for so long.

so have a good day. if its possible for you. I wish you the best. really.

btw, it was given to me a pic of you at work. congrats!

Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Dreams17

You came on this thread attacking me and as usual you play the victim. Why I don't like you has everything to do w/ you. You're a raging alcoholic and are mentally and emotionally unstable at times but that's my opinion based on my experiences w/ people like you. You're very vindictive and can't be trusted. The alcohol may play a part in your behavior but even when you're sober you're inappropriate.If you're smart then you've failed to show it by some of the things you say. I think more so you have a personality disorder which can't be fixed. Oh and let's not forget the immaturity you display for a middle age woman as evidenced by posting a picture of some unknown woman saying it's me. You've gone off the rails more times than I can count over nothing and always try to harm people. So it is very much about you whether you delude yourself or not.

Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Dreams18

Yup! Worked w/ too many Chrissy's to count.

sure it did.

You just keep on saying that you senile ole bat.

see, you have so many times come onto threads where i wasnt even saying a damn thing to you and made your nasty little remarks. but you dont like it when I do it to you. TOO BAD

because Im on OFFENSIVE now.

its way more fun for me.

oh and you replied first after jake made his comment haha idiot

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Apparently, the jury has more facts then we do and saw it for what it was.

she doesnt think for herself. shes a zombie. thats why she has gray stuff coming out of her feet and her toenails are falling off. shes a corpse.

I havnt certified myself as an idiot. perhaps I have to idiots. but mostly i can carry on a deep conversation about many things. My IQ is above average even if you or many of the other posters dont think it. you base your assumptions of me on faulty guesses.

your hatred for me is something you have to deal with, because there is a underlying reason you hate me so much. and it has nothing to do with "me" .

Here's a little secret for you to chew on. I dont hate you. I pity you. and somtimes I feel bad for giving you such a hard time.

This above ^^^ is the reason I have chosen to deal with you with humor most of the time. sometimes you just piss me off because of your constant humilation attacks and I use what I know gets your goat to get to you.

other than that, I really dont even recall why you hate me so much. I just dont place as much value in it as you and some others to hold onto things for so long.

You came on this thread attacking me and as usual you play the victim. Why I don't like you has everything to do w/ you. You're a raging alcoholic and are mentally and emotionally unstable at times but that's my opinion based on my experiences w/ people like you. You're very vindictive and can't be trusted. The alcohol may play a part in your behavior but even when you're sober you're inappropriate.If you're smart then you've failed to show it by some of the things you say. I think more so you have a personality disorder which can't be fixed. Oh and let's not forget the immaturity you display for a middle age woman as evidenced by posting a picture of some unknown woman saying it's me. You've gone off the rails more times than I can count over nothing and always try to harm people. So it is very much about you whether you delude yourself or not.

sure it did.

see, you have so many times come onto threads where i wasnt even saying a damn thing to you and made your nasty little remarks. but you dont like it when I do it to you. TOO BAD

its way more fun for me.

Well, don't complain about being attacked then when you do the same thing.Waa! Waa! "I'm being picked on everybody"! Defend me! Defend me! Or I'll go ballistic! Sniffle.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

sure it did.

its way more fun for me.

Well, don't complain about being attacked then when you do the same thing.Waa! Waa! "I'm being picked on everybody"! Defend me! Defend me! Or I'll go ballistic! Sniffle.

I wont. you old bag of stinky feet rot.

That was the past.

from here on out, you will have no peace as long as I am here. it payback time bitch. You dished it out, now its coming back.

eat CROW fucker!

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

sure it did.

its way more fun for me.

That was the past.

from here on out, you will have no peace as long as I am here. it payback time bitch. You dished it out, now its coming back.

eat CROW fucker!

Oh, I'm scared! I'm scared! Help me! Skanky Chrissy is after me!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

sure it did.

its way more fun for me.

That was the past.

eat CROW fucker!

no need to be scared stinky feet.

Im just giving you what you gave to me when I had you on ignore all that time and I didnt look or respond. Now im looking. and im doing to you what you did to me which is post behind you some off the wall attack un related to the topic see.

if you dont like the method, you should not have employeed it after me.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

sure it did.

its way more fun for me.

That was the past.

eat CROW fucker!

Im just giving you what you gave to me when I had you on ignore all that time and I didnt look or respond. Now im looking. and im doing to you what you did to me which is post behind you some off the wall attack un related to the topic see.

Carry on,Skankarella!. You always wind up looking stupid but that's just part of your persona.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

sure it did.

its way more fun for me.

That was the past.

eat CROW fucker!

Carry on,Skankarella!. You always wind up looking stupid but that's just part of your persona.

I sure will old bitter nasty hag.
Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Dreams20

33Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are jurors really that stupid? 2/17/2013, 10:16 pm

Yella

Yella

STEP RIGHT UP,LADEEEZ AND GENTLEMEN, GET IN LINE FOR THE FREE SHOW!

ITS GOIN' ON INSIDE THE BIG TENT RIGHT NOW! THATS IT. NOW STAY IN LINE AND DONT PUSH. (WE DON'T WANTA GET NOBODY HURT HERE)

WATCH YOUR STEP, THERES PLENTY OF SEATS LEFT.

HEAR GROWN WOMEN CURSE LIKE STEVEDORES, THEY ARE ROARING MAD AND ITS GONNA BE A GOOD SHOW!

HEAR FUNNY COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

34Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are jurors really that stupid? 2/18/2013, 11:19 am

Yella wrote:STEP RIGHT UP,LADEEEZ AND GENTLEMEN, GET IN LINE FOR THE FREE SHOW!

ITS GOIN' ON INSIDE THE BIG TENT RIGHT NOW! THATS IT. NOW STAY IN LINE AND DONT PUSH. (WE DON'T WANTA GET NOBODY HURT HERE)

HEAR GROWN WOMEN CURSE LIKE STEVEDORES, THEY ARE ROARING MAD AND ITS GONNA BE A GOOD SHOW!

By not editing the previous comments and hitting "quote" that keeps a running dialogue makes this thread really hard to follow.

Carry on with your bad selves ladies!

35Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are jurors really that stupid? 2/18/2013, 11:33 am

2seaoat

Really........I like it much better when both of you are making fact based criticism of me, than listening to this......it is like fingernails on the blackboard......I know it works for each of you, but really......stinky feet?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:STEP RIGHT UP,LADEEEZ AND GENTLEMEN, GET IN LINE FOR THE FREE SHOW!

lol

Yowser yowser yowser, step right up and see the wonderous sights inside.
The beaded lady, the incredible skank woman, the stinky feet, it's all right here for only the infestimally low price of one thin dime. lol

Yella

Yella

infestimally ? I sorta like it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
By not editing the previous comments and hitting "quote" that keeps a running dialogue makes this thread really hard to follow.

My pet peeve here, closely followed by links that don't work.

BirdyBack wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I'm not sure if they just don't know how are are too damn lazy to do it.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I'm not sure if they just don't know how are are too damn lazy to do it.

I think its easier to quote approprietly and keep everything in the lines. It actually shows the entire dialog of the conversation. Sure it gets long, but it doesnt look complicated to me.

What agravates me is whensomeone quotes you then places thier reply somewhere within your quote and you have to hunt for it. Theres a certain person who does that a lot here.

Chrissy wrote:
I think its easier to quote approprietly and keep everything in the lines. It actually shows the entire dialog of the conversation. Sure it gets long, but it doesnt look complicated to me.

What agravates me is whensomeone quotes you then places thier reply somewhere within your quote and you have to hunt for it. Theres a certain person who does that a lot here.

Not complicated, just time consuming to read it all again when we have already read the comments time and again.

Then that person has no idea what they are doing. If you quote someone, then your response should appear below the line in the quote and not embedded within the quote itself.

I just do not find it interesting to keep reading the same old stuff over and over and over again. I enjoy reading the comments, however just not time and time again.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Not complicated, just time consuming to read it all again when we have already read the comments time and again.

Then that person has no idea what they are doing. If you quote someone, then your response should appear below the line in the quote and not embedded within the quote itself.

I just do not find it interesting to keep reading the same old stuff over and over and over again. I enjoy reading the comments, however just not time and time again.

I dont mind reading or having the text there for me to look at when im responding. I do agree that when the response is in the middle of the quote, that annoys me.

I think sometimes people try to edit the quote and end up screwing up the quote to be honest lol

43Are jurors really that stupid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are jurors really that stupid? 2/18/2013, 10:42 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I dont mind reading or having the text there for me to look at when im responding. I do agree that when the response is in the middle of the quote, that annoys me.
I think sometimes people try to edit the quote and end up screwing up the quote to be honest lol

It is really hard to screw up if you pay attention to the "start quote" and the "stop quote" language.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum