Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid mom award goes to this one

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

That's horrible. And dragged the kid by one arm... trying to make her walk.

I am not a very big fan of CPS, but in this case I hope that they intervene and remove the child from her care.

yep. that woman needs a good ass whoopin. and then loose custody of that child.

Markle

Markle

Gunz wrote:

Okay...I'm speechless.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was going to disagree with you all until I watched it...she needs her as- kicked and that poor baby needs a new mommy.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

How do we know that this isn't her foster mom assigned from a system that is plagued with mistakes, coruption, and abuse? After all, we live in a country that lets 2 gay guys adopt a young boy. How wrong is that? Might as well let foxes adopt chickens.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I was going to disagree with you all until I watched it...she needs her as- kicked and that poor baby needs a new mommy.

ghandi wrote:How do we know that this isn't her foster mom assigned from a system that is plagued with mistakes, coruption, and abuse? After all, we live in a country that lets 2 gay guys adopt a young boy. How wrong is that? Might as well let foxes adopt chickens.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I was going to disagree with you all until I watched it...she needs her as- kicked and that poor baby needs a new mommy.

I actually dont think thats in america.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This sort of reminds me of the day back in 1989 when I killed Bambi. The baby deer ran right in front of my car at the moment I crossed its path, and I hit it square. I got out and it was laying in front of my car, writhing and squirming. I grabbed it by a leg and dragged it out of the way, and drove off--when I got to work, I called the MPs to tell them where the deer was.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ghandi wrote:How do we know that this isn't her foster mom assigned from a system that is plagued with mistakes, coruption, and abuse? After all, we live in a country that lets 2 gay guys adopt a young boy. How wrong is that? Might as well let foxes adopt chickens.

Nothing to say about that,Chrissy? Your friend doesn't think gay people should have kids.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum