Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have an idea. Dreams, Chrissy and I can go to the chat room and hash this out

+5
bghlaw0371
Watcher
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
PBulldog2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Are you kidding me? You havnt let me down. I think most of us were preoccupied with one thing or another, or not feeling well. Its all good pretty lady. I love you

Im so happy you got you a cute little kitty pet. Smile

Be ready to tell some stories about that kitty. I know im not the only one who enjoys your stories.

[img]I have an idea. Dreams, Chrissy and I can go to the chat room and hash this out - Page 4 Hug14[/img]

Aww, I'm glad you don't think I let ya down, girly. Thank you... I really felt badly.

In just 24-hours, my beautiful Blue Kitty has already brought so much joy and love into what has felt like a depressing tomb of doom and gloom for about 6-months since Kitty was killed by that bobcat. She is so sweet, cuddly, snuggly, curious about all those birdies chirping outside, playful and loving. And, just like Kitty, she comes when I call out, "Blue Kitty!" which is what I want to train her for when it finally comes time to let her out of the house, which will be at least a couple of months. She's been shuttled around from the property she was trapped on to a kill shelter to the local humane society, and back and forth from one of the gals there's homes... all since October. I want to make damn well sure she knows that THIS is HOME and I am Mama before I ever let her out of the house. And *unlike* Kitty she behaves when I tell her, "NO, Blue!" when she gets up somewhere she shouldn't be. Goood kitty!!

I sincerely doubt that anyone else enjoys my rambling stories. But, I don't much care. I like hearing and telling stories, as it's far more interesting than arguing on these darned forums!

cat

I love everybody's good stories! Stories are a picture of the soul of the writer. That said, it's a way to share mental baby pictures.

I think I need to go to bed. bounce

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Since we're going to be home tomorrow, I'll commit to check in on the chat room every hour or so. So just stop on in!

We can also set up an hour for those who want a crowd. I'll let you guys figure that out.

Wouldn't it be beyond cool if we had a camera and could see each other, like Skype? But ooooopppp....that would mean I'd have to wear decent clothes! Twisted Evil (No more surfing in my cammi and panties, eh)

PBulldog2 wrote:Since we're going to be home tomorrow, I'll commit to check in on the chat room every hour or so. So just stop on in!

We can also set up an hour for those who want a crowd. I'll let you guys figure that out.

Wouldn't it be beyond cool if we had a camera and could see each other, like Skype? But ooooopppp....that would mean I'd have to wear decent clothes! Twisted Evil (No more surfing in my cammi and panties, eh)

I'll go check in right now, then periodically from there. I'll shoot T an email., too.

Yeah, no video chat for me, ladies. That would mean I'd have to change out of my long johns... or at least put a bra on. F that! lol. Shocked

riceme wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Since we're going to be home tomorrow, I'll commit to check in on the chat room every hour or so. So just stop on in!

I'll go check in right now, then periodically from there. I'll shoot T an email., too.

Yeah, no video chat for me, ladies. That would mean I'd have to change out of my long johns... or at least put a bra on. F that! lol. Shocked

i think we should have a nude skype chat Twisted Evil or we could wear sexy ligerai

Chrissy wrote:

i think we should have a nude skype chat Twisted Evil or we could wear sexy ligerai

Well, I do have a Skype account and we could certainly set up a chat time where you are more than welcome to wear whatever you please, but the skimpiest thing you're likely to see me in is a wifebeater.

Embarassed

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Well, I do have a Skype account and we could certainly set up a chat time where you are more than welcome to wear whatever you please, but the skimpiest thing you're likely to see me in is a wifebeater.

Embarassed

I'll take it. Very Happy

Chrissy wrote:
riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Embarassed

I'll take it. Very Happy

We'll have to see if T and PB might also want to join us then schedule a time and date. Keep in mind that I said that a wifebeater is the skimpiest thing you're LIKELY to see me in. Doesn't mean that you WILL.

Wink

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Embarassed

I'll take it. Very Happy

We'll have to see if T and PB might also want to join us then schedule a time and date. Keep in mind that I said that a wifebeater is the skimpiest thing you're LIKELY to see me in. Doesn't mean that you WILL.

Wink

Not sure I qualify for skype anymore...time moves the best parts south and out......LOL.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Not sure I qualify for skype anymore...time moves the best parts south and out......LOL.

Of course you qualify, T. We love you exactly how you are. And you can wear whatever you want. :]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum