Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Razz

What chat room?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:What chat room?

if you click on 'Home" page and go down to the bottom you will see "CHATROOM"

over to the top left of that area you will see "Login"

clcik that when you are signed in and it takes you into a live chat where you can talk to people in instant messaging.

Its a lot of fun, when boards first created this place we used to go in there and have a bunch laughs or sometimes just talk about regular daily stuff.

I was in there earlier, I am not now. I left it to go take a nap. I havnt had much sleep due to work lately.

But we should chat there sometimes if you like.

Go check it out and see what you think

Rogue wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:What chat room?

if you click on 'Home" page and go down to the bottom you will see "CHATROOM"

over to the top left of that area you will see "Login"

clcik that when you are signed in and it takes you into a live chat where you can talk to people in instant messaging.

Its a lot of fun, when boards first created this place we used to go in there and have a bunch laughs or sometimes just talk about regular daily stuff.

I was in there earlier, I am not now. I left it to go take a nap. I havnt had much sleep due to work lately.

But we should chat there sometimes if you like.

Go check it out and see what you think

Oh, I'll go in there and chat with you, Chrissy!

Sounds good....we can all hang out.

I enjoyed talking to all of those who came in.

lets do it again sometimes.

Rogue wrote:I enjoyed talking to all of those who came in.

lets do it again sometimes.

I did too, Chrissy! We had a nice chat, didn't we? I was disappointed that T bowed-out so soon, but maybe he'll stick around longer next time.

albino

Yella

Yella

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sounds good....we can all hang out.

Chat, chatchat, chat chat chat, chatterchat, chitchat? no,chat, oh chit, chatter chat chat .
Chitty,

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:

Chat, chatchat, chat chat chat, chatterchat, chitchat? no,chat, oh chit, chatter chat chat .
Chitty,

lol what r u smokin Laughing

Yella wrote:

Chitty,

You should come join us next time, Chitty Chatty Bang Bang.

geek

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:

Chitty,

Some outstanding H G I got from an old Indian I know.

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat The_ma10

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:

Chitty,

Some outstanding H G I got from an old Indian I know.

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat The_ma10

ahhhhhhhhhhh that painting reminds me of my brother in law gerald cornwall. The 70's were great wernt they. Your such an old hippy Razz

I like this painting yella. it has a certain 70'sishness to it that I enjoy relating to.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat Fonzie-then-and-now

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat Pool-rope-climber

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat Alligator-catcher-bite

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat Ball-kicking-karma

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat Statue-scares-girl

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is this a video game your kids play ?

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat Saw-blade-fatalityMK

Nice, y'all. Like it.

Totally off subject, but what the hell. Here goes.

As most of you know, no one save emergency contacts know where I live. I am broadening my horizons and my friend is coming out to the house to visit this evening. Trouble is, while my home is always tidy, because of where I live, and because I love the fresh air, my doors and windows are constantly open... the wind blows like the devil here so I have over 1700-ft^2 of dust and cobwebs. ARGH!

The dust and cobwebs totally got out of hand recently given how much I've been working lately, being out of town and having that damned E. coli bacteria, and this was sort of a last-minute thing. If the air-compressor reached up to the main level, trust me, I would just blow it out. LOL. If I had I leaf blower, I would sure as hell give that a try... I am pretty anal about my home being spotless when I have company... What's a girl to do???

Embarassed

wear a low cut top... you're welcome.

Twisted Evil

riceme wrote:Nice, y'all. Like it.

As most of you know, no one save emergency contacts know where I live. I am broadening my horizons and my friend is coming out to the house to visit this evening. Trouble is, while my home is always tidy, because of where I live, and because I love the fresh air, my doors and windows are constantly open... the wind blows like the devil here so I have over 1700-ft^2 of dust and cobwebs. ARGH!

The dust and cobwebs totally got out of hand recently given how much I've been working lately, being out of town and having that damned E. coli bacteria, and this was sort of a last-minute thing. If the air-compressor reached up to the main level, trust me, I would just blow it out. LOL. If I had I leaf blower, I would sure as hell give that a try... I am pretty anal about my home being spotless when I have company... What's a girl to do???

Embarassed

put on that victoria secret outfit and answer the door with it on. He wont see anything but you after that....

PkrBum wrote:wear a low cut top... you're welcome.

Twisted Evil

That's already part of the plan... LOL! But thank you for the wise suggestion, sir!

Rogue wrote:
put on that victoria secret outfit and answer the door with it on. He wont see anything but you after that....

Well, that's ALSO part of the plan, but not til after we get back from supper.

cherry

Actually, it's pretty dark in my house anyways. I'll focus on the ladies room and my bedroom from here on out and call it good. You really can't see much else very well in the evening unless you get a damned flashlight out. LOL.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well if it was me comin to see you, you could tell me the cobwebs were being saved to staunch the bleeding of bullet wounds in the next civil war...I would think you were a genius...

Yella

Yella

riceme wrote:Nice, y'all. Like it.

Embarassed

Hopefully he will be of a similar mind set to that of yours and all will be cool,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum