Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My answer to Dreams

+8
Watcher
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:57 pm

2seaoat wrote:Dreams is probably one of the most intelligent posters on the forum. However, she has her own issues which she does not confront, and when someone actually starts to have a conversation which challenges a position she has taken........she fails to separate issues and herself from what is being discussed. She begins to see the discussion as an attack on her person, and she consistently attacks a person who can make rational arguments. The result is the usual "braindead", mentally Ill refrences............and the lowest blow she has inflicted on anybody on this forum......she called me a lawyer the other day.......mentally ill versus a lawyer.....I don't know....you judge.

I play poker. My read on dreams is that she has been hurt. I consistently see a distrust of men, and signs that someone in her life has betrayed her. Chrissy would call me every name under the sun, but I simply let those words bounce off and let our discussion of facts control our dialogue. It would have been easy for me to take a pot shot at Chrissy.....but to what end. I would only cause her pain, and in the process I would lose her input on issues.....however Dreams is pathologically unable to let mere words remain mere words, and she takes the same as a personal attack. She attempts to size up another person and find a vulnerability......I have seen this behavior from people, and especially young girls who have been hurt or abused. She should not attack you PB. You have the strength to deal with your issues, yet she has not garnered that strength in my opinion, and you should go easy on her, because in my opinion......you could be guilty of the very thing you espouse to want to protect. I think Dreams has issues which are unresolved and some of her anger on these forums give her a good outlet......but her problems remain unresolved, and you calling her out solves nothing.

I think we should all play in the sandbox. We can all learn from others, but we need to be careful not to go too far in our discussions. I have with a couple of posters pushed them too far.....I have done that with the read that they are strong, and I try to never go over the line. In Dreams case, I will push her a little, and she will attack me personally....the usual, but I try not to dissect her personality.......next thing you know she will call me a shrink......

I have come to many of the same conclusions you have stated above, and when she refuses to acknowledge my referenced facts in a post, I simply back off and stop engaging with her... what's it to me? Are other posters going to think I'm a "chicken"?? Big freakin' deal. I am a strong woman who has stood up and defended myself against men using lethal force against me who were twice my size, and one devil who tried to kill me and stalked me across the country several times. I don't need to prove myself on some message board or anywhere else.

SO, while I understand your feelings about being called a lawyer /SHUDDER!/, it does not compare to being called "mentally ill" or any similar reference. Those are VERY personal, hurtful and inappropriate comments/attacks and arm-chair diagnoses to be make in this forum. pale

Anyhow, back to your post... as mentioned, I had come to many of the same conclusions, so that is all well and good. BUT, while I do not AT ALL think that she's dumb (or anything of that sort) I absolutely do not think that she is of above-average intelligence. I think that she parrots left-wing media in many (most??) of her posts. I would have a lot more respect for her as a member if she utilized original thought and critical thinking. But many of us feel that we are not here to be victimized by a bully... ANY bully. With her, my way of dealing w/the issue is to simply drop it, because I know where it goes, she has been very kind to me privately regarding personal issues (and in that sense, I consider her to be a friend and an ally... I place no weight on political affiliation or posts made on a silly msg board when I make friends), and I simply do not wish to waste my time going 'round arguing w/someone on an issue who -- regardless of the facts and evidence I might present -- will never, ever admit that they were wrong.

PB: TREMENDOUS POST, Sweet Lady!! I think a handful of the members here already know that I've suffered from PTSD for many, many years now (~37), but on your cue, I will also divulge with no shame whatsoever that I have at times suffered from depression, worst of which was during and after my divorce. It's not something that I talk about a lot, but that's not out of any misplaced sort of shame, it's just because I am a very private person. For some stupid reason, it seems "safe" for me to tell you all things that I would not normally discuss in person. A degree of anonymity has a very comforting draw.

PB, good for you for the wonderful work you do to bring depression and mental illness out of the shameful, dark shadows, where it does not belong, and into the light of day. And, I'm so happy that you posted your personal story here. You are a champion, Sweetness. I love you

52My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:03 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You made an unnoticed point there w/ Vectorman's post,though. It just goes to show PB's issues are not about advocating for mental health but about the poster.It's the nature of the beast here.

Dreams, I don't like those references no matter who says it.

Posters who have been around a while may remember I used to post about NAMI on the PNJ. None of those posts were directed at you, Dreams. You're trying your best to twist this whole thing. That's obvious. It is your references I noticed most often as of late, so it is you I addressed.

I have no reason to be against you as a person, as you seem to think. Over the years, we have agreed on these forums more often than not. However, you have to admit that you have often said you used to work in the mental health field. As such, I think you would understand my objection to your use of comments such as "you have mental problems" as a cudgel in an attempt to shame or beat someone up emotionally.

It really is as simple as that.

But you have no objection to the abuse she rendered? I disagree w/ your selective calling out and ignoring the behaviors of the other posters.In fact, I resent your one-sided indignance. Yes, I recognize her behaviors as someone who has mental problems so if it's nothing to be ashamed of why are you trying to make it so? I think you need to look at why you're really making an issue of it. And Sal is right-I can give as good as I get. Simple as that.

53My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:11 pm

Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this forum could have no harsh words, no feelings hurt, no personal attacks, no one called names like stupid or mental or libtard or repuke, etc....for just 24 hours?

Amen to THAT, Sister Neko, although I would like to see it be a permanent situation, I doubt that it is possible here! Wink

54My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:23 pm

riceme wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this forum could have no harsh words, no feelings hurt, no personal attacks, no one called names like stupid or mental or libtard or repuke, etc....for just 24 hours?

Amen to THAT, Sister Neko, although I would like to see it be a permanent situation, I doubt that it is possible here! Wink

Uhh, can we add to your above a cease-fire on the Grammar and Spell Check Police, who only feel inclined to point out the poor usage of grammar and spelling of their PDF "enemies"??

My observation has been that about 99% of the folks here who like to play Grammar and Spell Check Police are the very same people who themselves utilize poor grammar and spelling. Hmmm!!

It's just silly. We are all intelligent in different ways, and it is not necessary to be an English language scholar in order to be intelligent. No

55My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:31 pm

Sal

Sal

riceme wrote:

Uhh, can we add to your above a cease-fire on the Grammar and Spell Check Police, who only feel inclined to point out the poor usage of grammar and spelling of their PDF "enemies"??

My observation has been that about 99% of the folks here who like to play Grammar and Spell Check Police are the very same people who themselves utilize poor grammar and spelling. Hmmm!!

It's just silly. We are all intelligent in different ways, and it is not necessary to be an English language scholar in order to be intelligent. No

I normally do not make it a practice to point out spelling and grammar mistakes.

When, however, a poster makes egregious errors in the very post where he is disparaging the intelligence of another, I'm sorry but the comedic value is too much to pass up.

56My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:52 pm

riceme wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Dreams is probably one of the most intelligent posters on the forum. However, she has her own issues which she does not confront, and when someone actually starts to have a conversation which challenges a position she has taken........she fails to separate issues and herself from what is being discussed. She begins to see the discussion as an attack on her person, and she consistently attacks a person who can make rational arguments. The result is the usual "braindead", mentally Ill refrences............and the lowest blow she has inflicted on anybody on this forum......she called me a lawyer the other day.......mentally ill versus a lawyer.....I don't know....you judge.

I play poker. My read on dreams is that she has been hurt. I consistently see a distrust of men, and signs that someone in her life has betrayed her. Chrissy would call me every name under the sun, but I simply let those words bounce off and let our discussion of facts control our dialogue. It would have been easy for me to take a pot shot at Chrissy.....but to what end. I would only cause her pain, and in the process I would lose her input on issues.....however Dreams is pathologically unable to let mere words remain mere words, and she takes the same as a personal attack. She attempts to size up another person and find a vulnerability......I have seen this behavior from people, and especially young girls who have been hurt or abused. She should not attack you PB. You have the strength to deal with your issues, yet she has not garnered that strength in my opinion, and you should go easy on her, because in my opinion......you could be guilty of the very thing you espouse to want to protect. I think Dreams has issues which are unresolved and some of her anger on these forums give her a good outlet......but her problems remain unresolved, and you calling her out solves nothing.

I think we should all play in the sandbox. We can all learn from others, but we need to be careful not to go too far in our discussions. I have with a couple of posters pushed them too far.....I have done that with the read that they are strong, and I try to never go over the line. In Dreams case, I will push her a little, and she will attack me personally....the usual, but I try not to dissect her personality.......next thing you know she will call me a shrink......

I have come to many of the same conclusions you have stated above, and when she refuses to acknowledge my referenced facts in a post, I simply back off and stop engaging with her... what's it to me? Are other posters going to think I'm a "chicken"?? Big freakin' deal. I am a strong woman who has stood up and defended myself against men using lethal force against me who were twice my size, and one devil who tried to kill me and stalked me across the country several times. I don't need to prove myself on some message board or anywhere else.

SO, while I understand your feelings about being called a lawyer /SHUDDER!/, it does not compare to being called "mentally ill" or any similar reference. Those are VERY personal, hurtful and inappropriate comments/attacks and arm-chair diagnoses to be make in this forum. pale

Anyhow, back to your post... as mentioned, I had come to many of the same conclusions, so that is all well and good. BUT, while I do not AT ALL think that she's dumb (or anything of that sort) I absolutely do not think that she is of above-average intelligence. I think that she parrots left-wing media in many (most??) of her posts. I would have a lot more respect for her as a member if she utilized original thought and critical thinking. But many of us feel that we are not here to be victimized by a bully... ANY bully. With her, my way of dealing w/the issue is to simply drop it, because I know where it goes, she has been very kind to me privately regarding personal issues (and in that sense, I consider her to be a friend and an ally... I place no weight on political affiliation or posts made on a silly msg board when I make friends), and I simply do not wish to waste my time going 'round arguing w/someone on an issue who -- regardless of the facts and evidence I might present -- will never, ever admit that they were wrong.

PB: TREMENDOUS POST, Sweet Lady!! I think a handful of the members here already know that I've suffered from PTSD for many, many years now (~37), but on your cue, I will also divulge with no shame whatsoever that I have at times suffered from depression, worst of which was during and after my divorce. It's not something that I talk about a lot, but that's not out of any misplaced sort of shame, it's just because I am a very private person. For some stupid reason, it seems "safe" for me to tell you all things that I would not normally discuss in person. A degree of anonymity has a very comforting draw.

PB, good for you for the wonderful work you do to bring depression and mental illness out of the shameful, dark shadows, where it does not belong, and into the light of day. And, I'm so happy that you posted your personal story here. You are a champion, Sweetness. I love you

Well, you are another one,Rice who jumped in when I said Chrissy's first name and then said "squat" when Chrissy tried to post my and TB's real name just like you never said squat when she posted all that filth. So your opinions are a little one sided,aren't they? You went on and on about your personal experience about being outed but said NOTHING when Chrissy did it. My political beliefs are not the issue here but that seems to be factor in your opinions, doesn't it? Why would you even bring that up if it carried no weight? Your post contradicts itself. I would have more respect for you if called a spade a spade but your gutless when it comes to that. You go w/ the flow. As for calling someone "mentally ill" I will call anyone that who says the things Chrissy did w/ no regrets. I m not going to comment on your intelligence as I don't really know but I could make an assumption like you did based on your posts... but I won't. BTW, I often don't go back and read responses to posts I make as I post so many. You might want to reevaluate the words "friends and allies". If you had said Chrissy is equally responsible for things she said I might take your opinion more seriously...but you didn't. So like PB there is another agenda here. I expect Stormy next. It's the nature of the beast.

57My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

Aw,somebody called you a goober while you were calling someone else something.Liberals are supposed to take your insults,huh? LOL!
Well just because I call people names doesn't mean you should. If you saw Ted Bundy murder somebody would you do it too?

58My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:54 pm

riceme wrote:

How about we start w/ you,Rice after you just made a personal attack?

59My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:55 pm

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Aw,somebody called you a goober while you were calling someone else something.Liberals are supposed to take your insults,huh? LOL!
Well just because I call people names doesn't mean you should. If you saw Ted Bundy murder somebody would you do it too?

You have a point there, Goober.

60My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 7:58 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Whaterver, idiot. You must here that a lot. Maybe you should get it tattooed on your forehead.

I am on spell check duty today. I believe you may have meant hear instead of here.

Don't the Navy teach you swabbies to spell and use proper grammar?

Isn't it "doesn't the Navy"? LOL!

61My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 8:00 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well the israelis and the arabs just did it. But this forum? I think we'll see rush limbaugh and rachel maddow hugging and kissing each other before that ever happens.

62My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:01 pm

riceme wrote:

Riceme, I only do that to that one particular poster mainly because he is such a jerk. I admit I do not like his persona and never will and I will continue to call him out at every available opportunity I can. I don't care if it is spelling, grammar or even his faux Navy career.

63My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:08 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Riceme, I only do that to that one particular poster mainly because he is such a jerk. I admit I do not like his persona and never will and I will continue to call him out at every available opportunity I can. I don't care if it is spelling, grammar or even his faux Navy career.

Translation=I'm a chickenshit draftdodging dickhead and have nothing better to do.

64My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:13 pm

salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Translation=I'm a chickenshit draftdodging dickhead and have nothing better to do.

Exactly!!!!!!!

65My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:15 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

66My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:16 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

Well, you are another one,Rice who jumped in when I said Chrissy's first name and then said "squat" when Chrissy tried to post my and TB's real name just like you never said squat when she posted all that filth. So your opinions are a little one sided,aren't they? You went on and on about your personal experience about being outed but said NOTHING when Chrissy did it. My political beliefs are not the issue here but that seems to be factor in your opinions, doesn't it? Why would you even bring that up if it carried no weight? Your post contradicts itself. I would have more respect for you if called a spade a spade but your gutless when it comes to that. You go w/ the flow. As for calling someone "mentally ill" I will call anyone that who says the things Chrissy did w/ no regrets. I m not going to comment on your intelligence as I don't really know but I could make an assumption like you did based on your posts... but I won't. BTW, I often don't go back and read responses to posts I make as I post so many. You might want to reevaluate the words "friends and allies". If you had said Chrissy is equally responsible for things she said I might take your opinion more seriously...but you didn't. So like PB there is another agenda here. I expect Stormy next. It's the nature of the beast.

I have not read any post here where Chrissy has posted people's (or attempted to, it sounds like, maybe??) names. Had I read them, I would have called her out just as I did you, like I said I would, and would likely have elaborated on the old adage that "two wrongs don't make a right." Usually, the moment that a thread begins to go sideways and get ugly, I stop reading it. If I was reading and posting at the time (I have been on a little hiatus for... I am not sure, 2 - 3 weeks?? Feels like that long, anyhow) and the thread/s (??) had gotten ugly before she posted you all's names,... well, just as I said, I would have called her out and immediately contacted Boards to have either the post/s removed or the thread deleted. When I've seen people post other people's names in the past and have requested that he remove the post, he usually simply deletes the whole thread.

Your political beliefs are NOT the issue here. That was the point, Dreams. It was a credit to you being a good person, whether I or anyone else here likes or dislikes your political beliefs... Certainly not meant to be an insult, as you took it.

Regarding my comment on your intelligence I simply stated that I do not believe, as SO does, that you are of ABOVE AVERAGE intelligence. That DOES NOT by any means imply that I think you are not smart. I certainly think you are! But to me, "of above average intelligence" is like, in the MENSA range. Probably just a difference of opinion on what that means between SO and me. And, I am probably the one with the skewed definition, but I can credit my colleagues and former colleagues for my possibly-skewed vision on the subject, as I have had the great fortune of working with some amazingly intelligent people. So... hell, I don't know, perhaps by a more common definition you ARE of above average intelligence. I am never too proud to admit when I am or may be wrong.

I am sorry that you were angered by and took offense to my post, Dreams. It was certainly not meant to disparage you in any way. Hopefully this post will shed some light on some of the things with which you took issue.

EDIT: Take note that I said in my original post, "I do not AT ALL think that she's dumb (or anything of that sort)." Then in a response to Neko I said, "We are all intelligent in different ways, and it is not necessary to be an English language scholar in order to be intelligent. No "

Last edited by riceme on 11/21/2012, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See _EDIT_ @end of post)

67My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:18 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!
I translated what you wrote. Dummy. I served my country. You didn't.
You just wear the POW/MIA patch to try to make people think you served.

68My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:24 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
riceme wrote:

How about we start w/ you,Rice after you just made a personal attack?

You might need to go back and re-read my original post and my response to your post to me. In what way/s did you perceive that I made a personal attack against you?

And yeah, like I am the person here who makes personal attacks. Laughable, at best.

Last edited by riceme on 11/21/2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

69My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:25 pm

salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!

I know what you were attempting to do jerk. So just because I did not serve in your feeble half a brain means that I am not allowed to support a cause. There are several folks in the riders club that I belong to that also did not serve but yet support the POW/MIA cause. So you can drop the I'm better than anyone than did not serve attitude, it means nothing nothing to me. I would not piss on you if your were on fire. As for your Navy career, you cannot prove it by me.

70My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:29 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!

I know what you were attempting to do jerk. So just because I did not serve in your feeble half a brain means that I am not allowed to support a cause. There are several folks in the riders club that I belong to that also did not serve but yet support the POW/MIA cause. So you can drop the I'm better than anyone than did not serve attitude, it means nothing nothing to me. I would not piss on you if your were on fire. As for your Navy career, you cannot prove it by me.

Like I said. Chickenshit draftdodger trying to fit in with real men. Must suck to be you.

71My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 9:30 pm

Sal wrote:
riceme wrote:

I normally do not make it a practice to point out spelling and grammar mistakes.

When, however, a poster makes egregious errors in the very post where he is disparaging the intelligence of another, I'm sorry but the comedic value is too much to pass up.

Well, I CAN agree that I find it humorous when I see someone who frequently makes grammar and spelling mistakes, who also feels the need to constantly point out the grammar and spelling mistakes of others. I just can't help but chuckle when I see them get back their own in returns.

72My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 10:02 pm

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I have not read any post here where Chrissy has posted people's (or attempted to, it sounds like, maybe??) names. Had I read them, I would have called her out just as I did you, like I said I would, and would likely have elaborated on the old adage that "two wrongs don't make a right." Usually, the moment that a thread begins to go sideways and get ugly, I stop reading it. If I was reading and posting at the time (I have been on a little hiatus for... I am not sure, 2 - 3 weeks?? Feels like that long, anyhow) and the thread/s (??) had gotten ugly before she posted you all's names,... well, just as I said, I would have called her out and immediately contacted Boards to have either the post/s removed or the thread deleted. When I've seen people post other people's names in the past and have requested that he remove the post, he usually simply deletes the whole thread.

Your political beliefs are NOT the issue here. That was the point, Dreams. It was a credit to you being a good person, whether I or anyone else here likes or dislikes your political beliefs... Certainly not meant to be an insult, as you took it.

Regarding my comment on your intelligence I simply stated that I do not believe, as SO does, that you are of ABOVE AVERAGE intelligence. That DOES NOT by any means imply that I think you are not smart. I certainly think you are! But to me, "of above average intelligence" is like, in the MENSA range. Probably just a difference of opinion on what that means between SO and me. And, I am probably the one with the skewed definition, but I can credit my colleagues and former colleagues for my possibly-skewed vision on the subject, as I have had the great fortune of working with some amazingly intelligent people. So... hell, I don't know, perhaps by a more common definition you ARE of above average intelligence. I am never too proud to admit when I am or may be wrong.

I am sorry that you were angered by and took offense to my post, Dreams. It was certainly not meant to disparage you in any way. Hopefully this post will shed some light on some of the things with which you took issue.

I'm certainly not in the mensa range but average intelligence is around 110 and Mensa is about somewhere 130-140.

No doubt,Rice I'm no fan of Chrissys and it goes way back. I do think she's mentally ill and I'll stand by that but that's my opinion based on working w/ mental illness.If you go down to the Hall of Shame you will see what she posted to include racial slurs to Boards wife.All of this because of reductions in medical payments. Look under "This is going to get nasty." I don't care what anybody says-it is not normal. PB tried to justify this by saying she was pushed-not so. We all take grief here and I am no exception but when you go into rages like that... you've got a problem. I could have responded just as nastily but I chalked it up to her illness-no excuses but you don't get a pass IMO for behavior like that.PB has tried to make this a mental health crusade but the shoe doesn't fit when you try to push the blame. And yes, I said PB has issues as I believe that- if she thinks what she said. I certainly have my own issues as we all do which may relate to staying in mental health too long. I am simply done w/ the bipolars and crazies. The emotional damage they expend is overwhelming. My sympathy has been stretched beyond it's limits. It's a flaw I will admit.

73My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 10:02 pm

salinski wrote:
Like I said. Chickenshit draftdodger trying to fit in with real men. Must suck to be you.

Not at all, just ask my wife how much of a man I am.

74My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 10:05 pm

salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!

You don't even come close to being a "real man". You don't know what that is.

75My answer to Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 10:06 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:

Not at all, just ask my wife how much of a man I am.

Riding with vets and heroes? Sounds exciting for someone like you.
Like playing cops and robbers or cowboys and indians as a child.
Good for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum