Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dreams???? Empty Dreams???? 1/8/2013, 7:27 pm

no stress

no stress

lol! Just kidding Dreams

2Dreams???? Empty Re: Dreams???? 1/8/2013, 7:48 pm

2seaoat

If dating has become this difficult.......I think I would consider celibacy......she likes cats......great.....I am allergic to cats.....and I am sure every person who responded to her ad is allergic to cats as well.

3Dreams???? Empty Re: Dreams???? 1/8/2013, 7:48 pm

LMFAO! She should have gone for a "take two" because Crazy Cat Lady sure as hell isn't getting any dates THAT way!

That is hilarious, Gunz. Thank you so much for sharing that. You really brightened my day.

sunny sunny sunny sunny

4Dreams???? Empty Re: Dreams???? 1/8/2013, 7:52 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

That poor girl. I hope she finds a crazy cat-loving guy.

5Dreams???? Empty Re: Dreams???? 1/8/2013, 8:18 pm

lol!

How strange.

They showed this vid to a group of kids to get thier reactions. That was even funnier.

6Dreams???? Empty Re: Dreams???? 1/8/2013, 8:26 pm

no stress

no stress

riceme wrote:
LMFAO! She should have gone for a "take two" because Crazy Cat Lady sure as hell isn't getting any dates THAT way!

That is hilarious, Gunz. Thank you so much for sharing that. You really brightened my day.

sunny sunny sunny sunny

yes maam, glad you liked it

7Dreams???? Empty Re: Dreams???? 1/9/2013, 12:24 am

Yella

Yella

Gunz wrote:
riceme wrote:

sunny sunny sunny sunny

yes maam, glad you liked it

There actually is a disorder regarding obsessive-compulsive cat love.Think of people you now know or have known who had many. many cats. I knew a woman in Texas who had thirty in a giant cat cage in her back yard and also had 12 in the house roaming around. I never went back. It was unearthly.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum