Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My answer to Dreams

+8
Watcher
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 10:22 pm

Sal

Sal

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:So making a baby is the criteria for marriage?

Using your logic, old and infertile hetero couples would also be forbidden the sanctity of marriage, amarite?

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4HX2kXZhn0vLuNuevftWQo3Oga26MKbxAdtrxbXCFHY9lGDXa

Then you accept the premise that all mature willing companions should be allowed to marry no matter; how many, who, or what; they choose to form a marriage arrangement with so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Smile

No.

And, leave my dogs alone, pervert.

127My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 11:01 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:What an interesting thread I started..... Very Happy

You started it so you could be sanctimonious about your own mental health issues. There is always an agenda... besides I don't remember even asking a question.

You can be such an arrogant, judgmental jerk. And cruel, in much the same way your chief foe ghandi is deliberately cruel. I'm thick-skinned about my own issues (or I darned sure wouldn't have written about it), but cruelty toward others really gets under that thick skin of mine.

And yes, you posed the question. Re-read your threads. You're real big on re-reading others' threads, so go re-read your own. It might be an enlightening experience for you.

I started this thread to try and educate people like you who act like having a "mental health issue" is a bad thing and use it as a cudgel to shame and beat up on others. I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat that before it sinks into your hard head.

And I think your a hypocrite that attacks certain people and makes excuses for others w/ worse behavior. I bet you're real effective in your mental health role. You started the thread to try and beat up on me-not because you were such a glorious mental health advocate. You try to make irresponsible behavior justifiable under the guise of mental health. Having mental health issues is not a good thing either as anyone will tell you but it is the behavior not the condition I find disgusting.You can bask in your self promoting badge of honor but to advocate dissing that behavior as beating up or shaming someone is going too far. It'[s irresponsible on your part.

128My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 11:03 pm

Sal wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:So making a baby is the criteria for marriage?

Using your logic, old and infertile hetero couples would also be forbidden the sanctity of marriage, amarite?

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4HX2kXZhn0vLuNuevftWQo3Oga26MKbxAdtrxbXCFHY9lGDXa

Then you accept the premise that all mature willing companions should be allowed to marry no matter; how many, who, or what; they choose to form a marriage arrangement with so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Smile

No.

LOL! And Neko and Rice thinks he's kidding?

129My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 11:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, after reading his last several posts....I think he's trying to make a point. But I don't know what's in his mind. It's just what I think.

130My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 11:09 pm

Nekochan wrote:Yes, after reading his last several posts....I think he's trying to make a point. But I don't know what's in his mind. It's just what I think.

You don't think he advocates that? I do. He wants to have sex w/ his cousin.

131My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 11:33 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Yes, after reading his last several posts....I think he's trying to make a point. But I don't know what's in his mind. It's just what I think.

Is it his first cousin? Second cousin? It does make a difference, lol.

Seriously, I think he's pulling your chain to make a point about "rights". But like I said, I don't know him and I don't know whether he lusts after his cousin or not....

132My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 12:09 am

Nekochan wrote:I totally get what you're saying and you make an excellent point.

Be careful what you ask for...

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-I4h8rIS81JEA8ffo875PYImQgqZgoSiorb-29MEEkHCfZLGSVw

I will live by the will of the people so long as it is Constitutional and not showing special privileges to any specific minority group over other minority groups.

If it's the will of the many to make sexual preferences a criteria for the rights granted to a minority group then they should be willing to accept the consequences of their arguments.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

133My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 12:26 am

Sal wrote:
No.

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzSFAN5y9dKw_iC9wNw-4QlAr0ux-_RBjpU__IUkC18SQS95sV

I'm not interested in having sex with your dogs but you seem to be infatuated with the idea. So if you want to have sex with them feel free to do so, so long as they are willing. I would not want to interfer with the relationship that you have with another mature willing companion...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V87ZNemLyRk

Laughing

134My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 12:39 am

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

I gave you my Constitutionally conservative answer in my last post to you.

No ones ever asked what my intentions are if the will of the majority is to grant rights to people of other sexual persuasions which is the only outcome that I will accept as following the Constitution if they do not approve of DOMA.

All they do is make assumptions and rude comments. All of which I am more than willing to repay in kind.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/24/2012, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

135My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 12:53 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaAJglDFWvriIA1vkYTkL_rCRjWJVrALrX-bKPfrKmNpSheD9ktCBte8DC

Wrong guess... However I do have a female first cousin I wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers if she chose to chase after me... Well maybe I would because there is more room on the floor.

I do know that while I was in the service that I meet a couple who after getting to know them admitted to me that they were (are?) first cousins and they had three beautiful children together. They also admitted that the state they were from would not marry them so they crossed the border and got married in another state, joined the service, and didn't look back. Some of their family wouldn't accept them either... Their loss.

But back to the subject.

Your assumptions and conclusions are all...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Smile

136My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 2:35 am

Dreamsglore wrote:And I think your a hypocrite that attacks certain people and makes excuses for others w/ worse behavior. I bet you're real effective in your mental health role. You started the thread to try and beat up on me-not because you were such a glorious mental health advocate. You try to make irresponsible behavior justifiable under the guise of mental health. Having mental health issues is not a good thing either as anyone will tell you but it is the behavior not the condition I find disgusting.You can bask in your self promoting badge of honor but to advocate dissing that behavior as beating up or shaming someone is going too far. It'[s irresponsible on your part.

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShFZF2PaIZDvHguFXWcA7lSEX5eRfF_Cf6cwn1P2TqTxWHuBab

So what's your excuse?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umaLe37-LE ?????

Laughing

137My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 9:14 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:

And I think your a hypocrite that attacks certain people and makes excuses for others w/ worse behavior. I bet you're real effective in your mental health role. You started the thread to try and beat up on me-not because you were such a glorious mental health advocate. You try to make irresponsible behavior justifiable under the guise of mental health. Having mental health issues is not a good thing either as anyone will tell you but it is the behavior not the condition I find disgusting.You can bask in your self promoting badge of honor but to advocate dissing that behavior as beating up or shaming someone is going too far. It'[s irresponsible on your part.

Time for some more education, I say, as I don my blue silk cape complete with the self-promoting badge of honor....whoooosh.....there, I'm more comfortable now. Glorious? Probably not. But effective? Oh, yes.

By the way, as some long-time posters can probably confirm, this is not my first online rodeo during my years as a NAMI StigmaBuster. I must say it's been one of the most entertaining rodeos. I seldom get the opportunity to ride that bull, so when you opened the door, I jumped up on that critter. I have to take what I can get, you see.

Here we go....

Dreams. I think you need to pull out your DSM4 and refresh your knowledge base a bit. First, there are mental illnesses. Then, there are personality (character) disorders. Although the two overlap sometimes, they most often don't. Read about it.

You did not stick to behavioral issues in your day-to-day criticisms of another poster. You labeled, you laughed. In short, you found another person's pain amusing, and thought it even funnier to label that person "bipolar." It is your behavior I can't abide, Dreams.

What I support is speaking up to those who would paint people who have a mental illness as somehow less-than. What I object to is the stigma these people live with every day.....the fear that others will find out about their illness.....the fear that they will be judged not on their merits but on the fact of their illness.

You gave me an opening. I took it and ran.

138My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 3:16 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Time for some more education, I say, as I don my blue silk cape complete with the self-promoting badge of honor....whoooosh.....there, I'm more comfortable now. Glorious? Probably not. But effective? Oh, yes.

By the way, as some long-time posters can probably confirm, this is not my first online rodeo during my years as a NAMI StigmaBuster. I must say it's been one of the most entertaining rodeos. I seldom get the opportunity to ride that bull, so when you opened the door, I jumped up on that critter. I have to take what I can get, you see.

Here we go....

Dreams. I think you need to pull out your DSM4 and refresh your knowledge base a bit. First, there are mental illnesses. Then, there are personality (character) disorders. Although the two overlap sometimes, they most often don't. Read about it.

You did not stick to behavioral issues in your day-to-day criticisms of another poster. You labeled, you laughed. In short, you found another person's pain amusing, and thought it even funnier to label that person "bipolar." It is your behavior I can't abide, Dreams.

What I support is speaking up to those who would paint people who have a mental illness as somehow less-than. What I object to is the stigma these people live with every day.....the fear that others will find out about their illness.....the fear that they will be judged not on their merits but on the fact of their illness.

You're not educating me,PB, you're giving opinions and you know what they say about opinions. You don't quite make sense w/ your posts as you say on one hand mental illness is not a bad thing but then you say calling someone mentally ill is? You need to clarify what your positions are so you don't make contradictory statements.So, are you saying Chrissy has a mental illness? You wouldn't be diagnosing her online ,would you? LOL! Whether she has Bipolar disorder or Borderline Personality disorder , it is still a mental disorder so trying to split hairs is not getting it. When Chrissy was calling people vulgar names their was no apparent pain in her posts.When she was posting pictures of people in sex acts their was no pain either. It was just a matter of disagreement.It was of a political nature.When she was cussing out everybody because they didn't do what she thought they should there was pain either.You want people to accept this abuse but say nothing to her? Sorry,this is not group therapy.This is an example of your overreaching and attempts to justify her behaviors. And behaviors is what it was- not a judgement on mental illness as a whole. Anyone in mental health will tell you these behaviors are not acceptable nor should they be excused. It is part of treatment to confront the behaviors and for them to take responsibility. You can continue to advocate mental illness stigmas but you have no right to say who should say what. No one here is a therapist.

139My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 5:53 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Here we go....

You're not educating me,PB, you're giving opinions and you know what they say about opinions. You don't quite make sense w/ your posts as you say on one hand mental illness is not a bad thing but then you say calling someone mentally ill is? You need to clarify what your positions are so you don't make contradictory statements.So, are you saying Chrissy has a mental illness? You wouldn't be diagnosing her online ,would you? LOL! Whether she has Bipolar disorder or Borderline Personality disorder , it is still a mental disorder so trying to split hairs is not getting it. When Chrissy was calling people vulgar names their was no apparent pain in her posts.When she was posting pictures of people in sex acts their was no pain either. It was just a matter of disagreement.It was of a political nature.When she was cussing out everybody because they didn't do what she thought they should there was pain either.You want people to accept this abuse but say nothing to her? Sorry,this is not group therapy.This is an example of your overreaching and attempts to justify her behaviors. And behaviors is what it was- not a judgement on mental illness as a whole. Anyone in mental health will tell you these behaviors are not acceptable nor should they be excused. It is part of treatment to confront the behaviors and for them to take responsibility. You can continue to advocate mental illness stigmas but you have no right to say who should say what. No one here is a therapist.

You have a lot of GALL.

You dont know if there was pain in my post, you wouldnt care if it came dripping in blood. Thats how deep your hatred goes.

What is after all your purpose to diagnose me as mentally ill? Is it to offer a kind helping hand to get help? NO, it is NOT. It is to belittle and humiliate me.

That in itself is also a charater flaw and mental condition. So I guess we both have issues huh.

Lots of people have issues dreams. Its a damn cruel world.

I guess the world should be grateful that you go around online and diagnose people with your constant humiliation tactics? Youre a true gem to society. pointing out all the fuckups everyday must be such a harsh burden to bare. Makes me almost cry really. Im sure thats part of my illness though. Sad

I think its time for you to pick the plank out of your own eye before you continue to try to pluck this splinter I have in mine out......

And let me remind you as you continue to come in contact with people online you really know nothing about. becareful. the type of abuse you dish out might go to a weaker individual than me next time and the outcome might not be as favorable.

I have learned from my mistakes here. about myself.

You have the same opportunity as me to learn something from all this.

I hope you do.

Lets not fight about this anymore?

140My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 6:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So now it's a matter of Dreams picking on poor little Chrissy. BULLSHIT. I have been the target of Chrissy's personal attacks as well. She dishes it out, but she sure can't take it. So when the personal attacks don't work, she loses it like a 2-year-old banging her head against the crib.

PB, I know you're trying to mend fences here, but for all your efforts, I don't expect it to last, and I am damn tired of it.

141My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 6:57 pm

Nothing heals when it's picked at... all of you need to let it be.

This place is most interesting with the most diversity and range of people possible... the most anyone can control is themselves.

142My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 7:17 pm

Human wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Here we go....

You have a lot of GALL.

You dont know if there was pain in my post, you wouldnt care if it came dripping in blood. Thats how deep your hatred goes.

What is after all your purpose to diagnose me as mentally ill? Is it to offer a kind helping hand to get help? NO, it is NOT. It is to belittle and humiliate me.

That in itself is also a charater flaw and mental condition. So I guess we both have issues huh.

Lots of people have issues dreams. Its a damn cruel world.

I guess the world should be grateful that you go around online and diagnose people with your constant humiliation tactics? Youre a true gem to society. pointing out all the fuckups everyday must be such a harsh burden to bare. Makes me almost cry really. Im sure thats part of my illness though. Sad

I think its time for you to pick the plank out of your own eye before you continue to try to pluck this splinter I have in mine out......

And let me remind you as you continue to come in contact with people online you really know nothing about. becareful. the type of abuse you dish out might go to a weaker individual than me next time and the outcome might not be as favorable.

I have learned from my mistakes here. about myself.

You have the same opportunity as me to learn something from all this.

I hope you do.

Lets not fight about this anymore?

You haven't learned a damn thing.You will go right on until the next time and blame everyone else for abusing you while you abuse them. What I have learned is what I already knew but not to the extent it is. You have a serious mental illness and that is my opinion not a diagnosis. This forum is not the place for you. The reason is because you can't control your rages and as you have said... "poor self esteem". Forums are known to be harsh and cruel.You don't think I get beat up or called names? It doesn't affect me so they can pile on the abuse. They don't know me or anything much about me so most of it is just silly. By your own admission though, you like to push buttons and when you get it back you become a self imposed victim. The world is not going to cater to your tantrums even w/ the knowledge of your disabilities. And they shouldn't have to. So be prepared when it comes again... and it will. You are your own worst enemy for the most part and I urge you get some help. If you listen to PB and Riceme all they will do is placate you.Support is good but you need more than that.Good luck.

143My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 7:27 pm

knothead

knothead

THE END

144My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 8:08 pm

knothead wrote:THE END

Ditto!

145My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 8:33 pm

no stress

no stress

146My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/24/2012, 8:37 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PkrBum wrote:Nothing heals when it's picked at... all of you need to let it be.

This place is most interesting with the most diversity and range of people possible... the most anyone can control is themselves.

I'll take your advice, Pkr. I think you're right. It's time for healing.

147My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/25/2012, 2:32 am

PBulldog2 wrote:

Here we go....

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBvtHPk9Ld6rt88hA8CDKVEE7MTIvVVXOjJZcLFy_Uwb1tH-0f

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G5pIta5CNU

Smile

148My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/25/2012, 2:41 am

Dreamsglore wrote:You're not educating me,PB, you're giving opinions and you know what they say about opinions. You don't quite make sense w/ your posts as you say on one hand mental illness is not a bad thing but then you say calling someone mentally ill is? You need to clarify what your positions are so you don't make contradictory statements.So, are you saying Chrissy has a mental illness? You wouldn't be diagnosing her online ,would you? LOL! Whether she has Bipolar disorder or Borderline Personality disorder , it is still a mental disorder so trying to split hairs is not getting it. When Chrissy was calling people vulgar names their was no apparent pain in her posts.When she was posting pictures of people in sex acts their was no pain either. It was just a matter of disagreement.It was of a political nature.When she was cussing out everybody because they didn't do what she thought they should there was pain either.You want people to accept this abuse but say nothing to her? Sorry,this is not group therapy.This is an example of your overreaching and attempts to justify her behaviors. And behaviors is what it was- not a judgement on mental illness as a whole. Anyone in mental health will tell you these behaviors are not acceptable nor should they be excused. It is part of treatment to confront the behaviors and for them to take responsibility. You can continue to advocate mental illness stigmas but you have no right to say who should say what. No one here is a therapist.

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmAHZEV6Br5kvVAkbyOpCwo4rBOrF5bqIMAeDLRvs_ChV-EC6pjsIFLPHh

So what's your excuse again?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umaLe37-LE

Laughing

Oh by the way Ms spelling and gramma expert... In the first highlighted section I believe it's 'there' not 'their'.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/25/2012, 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total

149My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/25/2012, 2:56 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
You haven't learned a damn thing.You will go right on until the next time and blame everyone else for abusing you while you abuse them. What I have learned is what I already knew but not to the extent it is. You have a serious mental illness and that is my opinion not a diagnosis. This forum is not the place for you. The reason is because you can't control your rages and as you have said... "poor self esteem". Forums are known to be harsh and cruel.You don't think I get beat up or called names? It doesn't affect me so they can pile on the abuse. They don't know me or anything much about me so most of it is just silly. By your own admission though, you like to push buttons and when you get it back you become a self imposed victim. The world is not going to cater to your tantrums even w/ the knowledge of your disabilities. And they shouldn't have to. So be prepared when it comes again... and it will. You are your own worst enemy for the most part and I urge you get some help. If you listen to PB and Riceme all they will do is placate you.Support is good but you need more than that.Good luck.

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRayOfwWnIp7r9ld7n3P_ptbsQzESefsnE2NZhylQBBtpdRgX-HQ

I don't know about that... You appear to be infatuated with incest or to be more polite sexual realtions with close relatives.

Do you have a deep hidden Freudian need to find out more about...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah7sWtnOJvQ ?????

Very Happy

I think you do... Don't worry it'll be our little secret.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/27/2012, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

150My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/25/2012, 3:29 am

PkrBum wrote:Nothing heals when it's picked at... all of you need to let it be.

My answer to Dreams - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbLIayJ5Q7aGPTsw6rItglL-wyUYKsQJkULz9YP1Z3OGjokcYJdw

True on all counts.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1kTuVSUOw

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum