Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My answer to Dreams

+8
Watcher
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:42 pm

riceme wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Oh...lol, I think he's pulling someone's leg.

That is what most of us think, but he swears he is as serious as a heart attack.

Exactly. Reference this comment on the previous page of this thread:

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm certainly not in the mensa range but average intelligence is around 110 and Mensa is about somewhere 130-140.

No doubt,Rice I'm no fan of... The emotional damage they expend is overwhelming. My sympathy has been stretched beyond it's limits. It's a flaw I will admit.

.../snip/...

...I mean after all... I don't even have to resort to calling you anything to get a rise out of you...

.../snip/...

Very Happy

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeNOW4yijdVPS60oI5MqNZe72W7XA0A-WDAJbEbba5yJzbWe0dDg

Careful how you present what you have to say.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkPi0xx4jM

Smile

102My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:46 pm

Nekochan wrote:He thinks you're a religious nut? lol. Shocked

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU65TxztnHrn_Gc5lcCLQahaCJke_w7AOXrave4yeP10MzTv2p1Q

They refuse to discuss the issue intelligently and without provocation.

They are no better than the people they call prejudice and discriminating in their hypocrisy.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

103My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:49 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, he's serious,Neko. He's argued that position vehemently. I find it amusing he thinks I'm a religious nut.Little does he know.

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSpSGY6I878HC7z6FX1PZW8HG2UjHimNves-S-dLXnrCFB8QHE

You obviously support Teo and his DOMA position in this matter by choosing to accept the government should have say on who can marry who.

All you have to do is compromise on the issue of mature willing companions being allowed to choose who they can marry and your dreams (pun intended) will be fullfilled...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Smile

No, I will never say that.There are people who have mental issues and the law needs to intervene.

104My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:50 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, he's serious,Neko. He's argued that position vehemently. I find it amusing he thinks I'm a religious nut.Little does he know.

Since I am an atheist I certainly am not a religious nut and I think he is a card short of a full deck.

Agreed.

105My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:53 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He thinks you're a religious nut? lol. Shocked

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU65TxztnHrn_Gc5lcCLQahaCJke_w7AOXrave4yeP10MzTv2p1Q

They refuse to discuss the issue intelligently and without provocation.

They are no better than the people they call prejudice and discriminating in their hypocrisy.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

You mean ... the atheists vs the religious nuts?

I think some atheists --especially the socially and politically active ones--absolutely do practice a kind of "religion".

106My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:58 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
No, I will never say that.There are people who have mental issues and the law needs to intervene.

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzD1yaeMXeiBViy8gt0doaEFt_bdqeasW1FPQWd-Chxbiy4ameyQ

Yeah right. You're the only one that's normal and everyone should conform to your beliefs.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgtDHqWmSnc&feature=fvst

Laughing

107My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:00 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Since I am an atheist I certainly am not a religious nut and I think he is a card short of a full deck.

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbBlurlT2BoAZsyd0zi5cLz-zdFyJIXbmaqpNT73U0EBKdpXHI

Which makes you just as bigoted as she is.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Laughing

If I am bigoted to incestuous relationships, that is one bigotry that I will proudly display on my sleeve.

108My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:07 pm

Nekochan wrote:
You mean ... the atheists vs the religious nuts?

I think some atheists --especially the socially and politically active ones--absolutely do practice a kind of "religion".

Aethists believe in logic to come to the conclusions that they reach.

I've merely provided them with that and they do not like the logical conclusion that can be drawn from their arguments.

If they wish to discuss the issue of rights, equality, and fairness, then let us all do so.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

109My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:11 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:If I am bigoted to incestuous relationships, that is one bigotry that I will proudly display on my sleeve.

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzuBr6GD6zXa4YacRongR_NLah8IAexx9ufEPYfELb3vs2jPoi

Then the logical conclusion is that Teo and those who agree with him about DOMA are correct and their bigotry is just as permissable/justified as yours.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9JEPeeohYs

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/23/2012, 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

110My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:14 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:If I am bigoted to incestuous relationships, that is one bigotry that I will proudly display on my sleeve.

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzuBr6GD6zXa4YacRongR_NLah8IAexx9ufEPYfELb3vs2jPoi

Then the logical conclusion is that Teo and those who agree with him about DOMA are correct and their bigotry is just as justified as yours.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I do not know what Teo's stance is on DOMA nor does it make a bit of difference because DOMA has not swayed my opinion of an incestuous relationship one iota. I am very capable of forming my own opinions and do not need any outside persuasion to aid me in that determination. Whether it be right or wrong, it is still my opinion and not one that I have parroted.

111My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:23 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
I do not know what Teo's stance is on DOMA nor does it make a bit of difference because DOMA has not swayed my opinion of an incestuous relationship one iota. I am very capable of forming my own opinions and do not need any outside persuasion to aid me in that determination. Whether it be right or wrong, it is still my opinion and not one that I have parroted.

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKLPcdZ6EKZuDZLLjJ61hkofcpoFkg33uMXak2BYhYoWxfz-aL

Then perhaps your best option is to stay out of this argument.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUy9ePyo6Q

Smile

112My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:32 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKLPcdZ6EKZuDZLLjJ61hkofcpoFkg33uMXak2BYhYoWxfz-aL

Then perhaps your best option is to stay out of this argument.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUy9ePyo6Q

Smile

So I am not entitled to an opinion like you are. And the last time I checked this is a public forum and open to posting by each and everyone of us. Telling me to stay out of the argument is pretty meaningless.

BTW, what happened to your Hawkeyes today, they couldn't hold a lead against the Huskers?

113My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Then the logical conclusion is that Teo and those who agree with him about DOMA are correct and their bigotry is just as justified as yours.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Hey glad I came snooping over here. So using my name in vain? Defense of marriage act ?...since marriage is only possible between a man and a woman the defense seems easy. Only a fool would try to make a baby by rubbing two dicks together...

114My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:39 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Hey glad I came snooping over here. So using my name in vain? Defense of marriage act ?...since marriage is only possible between a man and a woman the defense seems easy. Only a fool would try to make a baby by rubbing two dicks together...

Shocked

Laughing

115My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:43 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

What an interesting thread I started..... Very Happy

116My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey glad I came snooping over here. So using my name in vain? Defense of marriage act ?...since marriage is only possible between a man and a woman the defense seems easy. Only a fool would try to make a baby by rubbing two dicks together...

DE has been bringing up your name in vain in this thread quite a few times. While I agree with you, it is not for the same philosophical reasons, but agree nevertheless.

117My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:47 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

So making a baby is the criteria for marriage?

Using your logic, old and infertile hetero couples would also be forbidden the sanctity of marriage, amarite?

118My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:55 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:What an interesting thread I started..... Very Happy

You started it so you could be sanctimonious about your own mental health issues. There is always an agenda... besides I don't remember even asking a question.

119My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

LOL! OMG! That made me laugh.

120My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 9:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

So making a baby is the criteria for marriage?

Using your logic, old and infertile hetero couples would also be forbidden the sanctity of marriage, amarite?

that's that same old worn out POS argument for abortion.. You take a case and try to forge a rule out of it..Oh well abortion is alright if a woman is raped by an ugly dwarf with aids so abortion should be legal in all cases...BS. come on if a couple can't have kids they can adopt and then the child can have a NORMAL family...yes I said normal. For all the damage done by Hugh Heftner and the feminists a married mom and dad still is the best possible framework to raise a child in.....

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 11/23/2012, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add commie rat....)

121My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 10:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey glad I came snooping over here. So using my name in vain? Defense of marriage act ?...since marriage is only possible between a man and a woman the defense seems easy. Only a fool would try to make a baby by rubbing two dicks together...

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScZHPtO73XUUU8ZMT-kW3VKmjvQ5VzPFeIgsTYoVuBWLcG8XdNQw

Only to make a point. If my references to you offend you I apologize.

Looks like Ghost-Rider1 just found out what your viewpoint on the issue is.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

Laughing

122My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 10:07 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:What an interesting thread I started..... Very Happy

You started it so you could be sanctimonious about your own mental health issues. There is always an agenda... besides I don't remember even asking a question.

You can be such an arrogant, judgmental jerk. And cruel, in much the same way your chief foe ghandi is deliberately cruel. I'm thick-skinned about my own issues (or I darned sure wouldn't have written about it), but cruelty toward others really gets under that thick skin of mine.

And yes, you posed the question. Re-read your threads. You're real big on re-reading others' threads, so go re-read your own. It might be an enlightening experience for you.

I started this thread to try and educate people like you who act like having a "mental health issue" is a bad thing and use it as a cudgel to shame and beat up on others. I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat that before it sinks into your hard head.

123My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 10:09 pm

Sal wrote:So making a baby is the criteria for marriage?

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4HX2kXZhn0vLuNuevftWQo3Oga26MKbxAdtrxbXCFHY9lGDXa

Then you accept the premise that all mature willing companions should be allowed to marry no matter; how many, who, or what; they choose to form a marriage arrangement with so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

124My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 10:20 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:So making a baby is the criteria for marriage?

My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4HX2kXZhn0vLuNuevftWQo3Oga26MKbxAdtrxbXCFHY9lGDXa

Then you accept the premise that all mature willing companions should be allowed to marry no matter; how many, who, or what; they choose to form a marriage arrangement with so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile
I totally get what you're saying and you make an excellent point.

Be careful what you ask for...

125My answer to Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 10:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

LOL! OMG! That made me laugh.

Made me laugh, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum