Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Halloween!

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
knothead
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
no stress
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:24 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You're too stoopid to live....nothing's changed including your smug inability to admit you have EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

So, you are also calling Will a liar....nice.

That is the same thing that Sal said, as he chased me around the forum and gave me negatives. Sal is obsessive--just like you. And your scheme to give Chrissy negatives, without her realizing that it was you, failed miserably.

I didn't say that Boards is lying. Maybe he just doesn't know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't give a flip what Sal has said nor what you accuse him of doing. None of my business.

You're still wrong again. Doubt me....ask Bob, not that it really matters because you are now officially dead to me you pathetic stalking lump.

You calling me obsessive is hilarious....you've been slandering me and running your mouth for 6 weeks while I wasn't even here to read your feces coated posts.

Goodbye.

How would Bob know if you were posting as Sal?
You messed up as Sal. Sal followed me around, giving me negatives, while slipping up and going back to some of your old, tired phrases. And then Sal said to me almost the exact same thing that you just posted. It is no coincidence. I know that you're Sal and you know that I know you're Sal---and you cannot stand it because you think you're so clever.

If you're so clever how do you Really know it was Sal giving you negs?
I was laughing my ass off watchin you accuse him and GR of giving you negs when it was ME!! Twisted Evil
It was fun how your respones to it was..

Who is GR?
Sal was always on here when the negatives showed up but since you fessed up, so be it. I figured better of you but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Neko, GR is a reference to me.

Did I accuse you of giving me negatives?

If you did, I certainly do not remember it.

77Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:26 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You're too stoopid to live....nothing's changed including your smug inability to admit you have EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

So, you are also calling Will a liar....nice.

That is the same thing that Sal said, as he chased me around the forum and gave me negatives. Sal is obsessive--just like you. And your scheme to give Chrissy negatives, without her realizing that it was you, failed miserably.

I didn't say that Boards is lying. Maybe he just doesn't know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't give a flip what Sal has said nor what you accuse him of doing. None of my business.

You're still wrong again. Doubt me....ask Bob, not that it really matters because you are now officially dead to me you pathetic stalking lump.

You calling me obsessive is hilarious....you've been slandering me and running your mouth for 6 weeks while I wasn't even here to read your feces coated posts.

Goodbye.

How would Bob know if you were posting as Sal?
You messed up as Sal. Sal followed me around, giving me negatives, while slipping up and going back to some of your old, tired phrases. And then Sal said to me almost the exact same thing that you just posted. It is no coincidence. I know that you're Sal and you know that I know you're Sal---and you cannot stand it because you think you're so clever.

If you're so clever how do you Really know it was Sal giving you negs?
I was laughing my ass off watchin you accuse him and GR of giving you negs when it was ME!! Twisted Evil
It was fun how your respones to it was..

Who is GR?
Sal was always on here when the negatives showed up but since you fessed up, so be it. I figured better of you but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Neko, GR is a reference to me.

Did I accuse you of giving me negatives?

If you did, I certainly do not remember it.

Neither do I, lol.

78Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Well, I still see a lot of similarities between TB and Sal. So I am not convinced.

Sal, if you aren't TB then who were you on the PNJ forum?

In the words of Sal and another poster....Sheesh!

79Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:39 pm

Rogue wrote:
yes he does, and he shows up there on the map here...maybe he didnt use the same precautions over there as here.

Sal does not live in Tampa, I will say he lives in the Tampa area but certainly not Tampa itself. I hope that you do not put a lot of validity in the maps that are here because mine shows me located in "da hood" and I am nowhere near there.

80Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:40 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Well, I still see a lot of similarities between TB and Sal. So I am not convinced.

I was Salinsky there as well.

I was probably only posting there regularly for about a month or so before it went dark.

Boards is right. I migrated there from another pluck forum that put up a pay wall.

I live about 30 miles south of Tampa, but still in Hillsborough. Actually, just about everything in Hillsborough and Pinellas is considered Tampa-St. Pete.

81Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:43 pm

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
yes he does, and he shows up there on the map here...maybe he didnt use the same precautions over there as here.

Sal does not live in Tampa, I will say he lives in the Tampa area but certainly not Tampa itself. I hope that you do not put a lot of validity in the maps that are here because mine shows me located in "da hood" and I am nowhere near there.

I do not live where the map places me. That's Gibsonton. I'm between Riverview and Apollo Beach.

82Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:47 pm

salinsky wrote:

I was probably only posting there regularly for about a month or so before it went dark.

Boards is right. I migrated there from another pluck forum that put up a pay wall.

I live about 30 miles south of Tampa, but still in Hillsborough. Actually, just about everything in Hillsborough and Pinellas is considered Tampa-St. Pete.

Thank you. When I pull up the map of your location, it consistently indicates Riverview Florida and not Tampa. I have never seen anything that has indicated you being in the Pensacola area. I have a good friend I was in college with that lives in Pinellas Park and when someone ask him he always and without hesitation says the Tampa Florida area.

I know the maps are wrong, but if a 411 is run on your IP, it lists Riverview. I also know Gibsonton and Apollo Beach pretty well.

83Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 8:01 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:

So you became PB's favorite poster in just a month or so on the PNJ forum. It just gets more and more interesting. Shocked

84Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 8:36 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

So you became PB's favorite poster in just a month or so on the PNJ forum. It just gets more and more interesting. Shocked

I really have no idea, Neko. You'll have to ask her. Maybe, I'm just that good. LOL.

Seriously, like I said, I was a regular on another pluck forum and posted occasionally on a couple others. I also sometimes post on Huffingtonpost, Kos, TPM, and others. I don't know if she recognized me from one of those sites, or liked what I posted for the short time I was on the PNJ forum.

Thanks for your continued interest tho.

lol

85Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 9:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

salinsky wrote:

Don't they have a LOCAL forum where you live?

86Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 9:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote: I also know Gibsonton
After seeing that particular episode of the X-Files, I'm not touching that one.

87Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 10:24 pm

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:

Are you anxious for me to leave?

That's ADORABLE!!

Thanks, c-face.

Laughing

88Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 10:31 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:

That's ADORABLE!!

Thanks, c-face.

Laughing

I'm guessing are no longer welcome in your own LOCAL forum. And from what you have done here, for good reason. On a 1 - 10 scale, you're a 10 on the dickhead scale and an 11 on the idiot scale.

89Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 10:42 pm

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:

I'm guessing are no longer welcome in your own LOCAL forum. And from what you have done here, for good reason. On a 1 - 10 scale, you're a 10 on the dickhead scale and an 11 on the idiot scale.

You're no better at guessing than you are at anything else in life, c-face.

You and I both know that your only ally here is another pervert who is willing to wallow in the toxic sludge in which you traffic. I'm trying really, really hard to be civil here, but you keep pushing my buttons. Keep it up, I'm overdue to release the dogs.

90Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 11:49 am

ghandi wrote:
salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:

That's ADORABLE!!

Thanks, c-face.

Laughing

I guess you didn't read the the thread where more than a few posters would like to urinate on you. I wouldn't be calling anyone names w/ your popularity.

91Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 3:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

How did you confirm he is not using a proxy or an Open VPN server...perhaps from his daughter's computer in Tampa?

Yeah, that makes sense.
Rolling Eyes
I guess it's easier to rationalize than admit when you're WRONG.

I'm rationalizing? Oh please.

92Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 3:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

He was salinsky from the PNJ.

93Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 4:48 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh well, I don't remember him on PNJ.

94Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 5:33 pm

Nekochan wrote:Oh well, I don't remember him on PNJ.

neither do I

95Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 5:37 pm

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:

neither do I

I can't say I remember Neko from the PNJ. Did she use the same handle there?

I do remember you tho. You went by the handle Bananabandit and were every bit as moronic there as you are here.

96Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 6:07 pm

salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:

neither do I

I can't say I remember Neko from the PNJ. Did she use the same handle there?

I do remember you tho. You went by the handle Bananabandit and were every bit as moronic there as you are here.

Sure TSAL or is it TBone?

[img]Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Dog_la13[/img]

97Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 6:14 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

How did you confirm he is not using a proxy or an Open VPN server...perhaps from his daughter's computer in Tampa?

Yeah, that makes sense.
Rolling Eyes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Trying to drag my family into your BS yet again, huh guttersnipe...?

BTW you sick stalker, she doesn't live in Tampa.

I'm amazed at your willingness to keep flogging this in spite of the facts that have been presented. But considering that you are willing to mock and belittle me for seeking help and trying to improve my quality of life, I guess there is no low you are not willing to stoop to in your ongoing effort to marginalize me.

I guess BOB, seaout and retiredLEO are/were dumbasses also in your myopic view, considering they posted about their medical issues.

Keep digging that grave, and make it wide enough for your equally sick twisted sister.

98Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 8:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.
Rolling Eyes

I'm amazed at your willingness to keep flogging this in spite of the facts that have been presented. But considering that you are willing to mock and belittle me for seeking help and trying to improve my quality of life, I guess there is no low you are not willing to stoop to in your ongoing effort to marginalize me.

I guess BOB, seaout and retiredLEO are/were dumbasses also in your myopic view, considering they posted about their medical issues.

Keep digging that grave, and make it wide enough for your equally sick twisted sister.

You use your mental illnesses to make excuses for your out of control behaviour. The other posters don't try to garner sympathy.

You came back here and jumped in with your nasty vulgar posts and your threats. You really are a sick son of a bitch and you deserve everything you have and whatever else you get.

99Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/2/2012, 11:37 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.
Rolling Eyes

You use your mental illnesses to make excuses for your out of control behaviour. The other posters don't try to garner sympathy.

You came back here and jumped in with your nasty vulgar posts and your threats. You really are a sick son of a bitch and you deserve everything you have and whatever else you get.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Make up your mind you foul mouthed stalker. How did I "come back here" when the only reason I started posting again is because you and your sick friends insisted I was Sal. You and the other trolls started this...all I have done is defend myself from your sleazy attacks, which apparently you will not stop no matter what.

And I have not so used any profanity in the process unlike you and your sleazy white trash bottom feeders.

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/3/2012, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

100Happy Halloween! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 12:21 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

boards of FL wrote:

He was salinsky from the PNJ.

Ditto. I remember Sal well. I got a kick out of his avatar! I only wish I had thought of it first. I laughed like hell when Ghandi was trying to track Sal down under the last name "Salinksy" - I think Ghandi said he wasn't in the phone book, or some such.

Think back to the topics and flow of the conversation on the PNJ when Sal first appeared. We were talking about Saul Alinksy.

While Sal may indeed not be the poster whom I initially presumed he was, he is still one of my favorites. I thought Sal was another long-time poster who is apparently MIA. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum