Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Halloween!

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
knothead
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
no stress
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 10:09 am

Sal

Sal

PBulldog2 wrote:

Ditto. I remember Sal well. I got a kick out of his avatar! I only wish I had thought of it first. I laughed like hell when Ghandi was trying to track Sal down under the last name "Salinksy" - I think Ghandi said he wasn't in the phone book, or some such.

LOL. Good times!

Think back to the topics and flow of the conversation on the PNJ when Sal first appeared. We were talking about Saul Alinksy.

While Sal may indeed not be the poster whom I initially presumed he was, he is still one of my favorites. I thought Sal was another long-time poster who is apparently MIA. Sad

Just out of curiosity, who'd you think I was who I'm not? ... So to speak.

Very Happy

102Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 10:18 am

PBulldog2 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well, I still see a lot of similarities between TB and Sal. So I am not convinced.

Sal, if you aren't TB then who were you on the PNJ forum?

He was salinsky from the PNJ.

Ditto. I remember Sal well. I got a kick out of his avatar! I only wish I had thought of it first. I laughed like hell when Ghandi was trying to track Sal down under the last name "Salinksy" - I think Ghandi said he wasn't in the phone book, or some such.

Think back to the topics and flow of the conversation on the PNJ when Sal first appeared. We were talking about Saul Alinksy.

While Sal may indeed not be the poster whom I initially presumed he was, he is still one of my favorites. I thought Sal was another long-time poster who is apparently MIA. Sad

Oh it was Ghandi? That's not surprising at all. He has the intellect of an ant.

103Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 3:21 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PBulldog2 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well, I still see a lot of similarities between TB and Sal. So I am not convinced.

Sal, if you aren't TB then who were you on the PNJ forum?

He was salinsky from the PNJ.

Can you show me where I said that?
I'd like to see it.
lying bitch.

104Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 3:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just read this thread for the first time. All the way through all seven painful pages. lol
I hope the flying saucer people aren't hovering up there reading this thread because if they are then I'm betting they're right now plotting the course back to their home planet Uranus. Much the same way Columbus hightailed it right back to Spain after meeting up with the natives.

p.s. I made it be "Uranus" as a special treat for teo. lol

p.p.s. The only thing about this thread I'm not clear on is all the bellyaching about getting "negatives". Hell I wish I they'd stop giving me "positives" and give me some more negatives so I can get back down below -100 again.
So if anybody wants to trade your negatives for my positives I'm fer it.

105Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 5:57 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

salinsky wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

LOL. Good times!

I thought you were Azadeh. Laughing

Very Happy

106Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 6:54 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

LOL. Good times!

Very Happy

cheers

107Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 7:01 pm

i think it would have been fair for tb to tell me who he was before diving into an argument.

108Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 7:23 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Very Happy

No wonder I couldn't figure out the hints you were giving me, PB. Az is my best friend. Sal is not Az.

109Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Whatever Brother dude guy... 11/3/2012, 7:55 pm

PkrBum wrote:i think it would have been fair for tb to tell me who he was before diving into an argument.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You are either kidding or living in a cave, or one of the mistaken folk who insisted I was Sal as a sock.

Or maybe you just haven't been paying attention to the stalking and slander from the usual trolls who refuse to admit they were wrong about me being out of pocket and offline for a long time.

When I came back and realized what they were saying, I re-registered and asked Will to kill off TB....that handle is dead-deadski and I wish any and every poster would STOP using it. Call me WT or Bill, but please lose the TB nickname, thank you very much.

That being said, I didn't know you were in the dark or I would have certainly loaned you a flashlight.

FWIW, I still strongly disagree with your politics and have nothing but disdain for anyone who supports that draft dodging serial liar Romney. It amazes me how ignorant his so-called small c "christian" supporters can be. He's a deacon in a fake/false religion that denies the Virgin Birth of Jesus the Christ, denies the Trinity, and believes we can all be equal with God and be rewarded w/ our own planet to rule. What....no 27 virgins....?

I wonder if the idiot right wingnut "evangelicals" would support that liar if he was a Scientologist....? No....?

Why not...? They are as valid as Romney's made-up pseudo-religion.

riceme wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Very Happy

No wonder I couldn't figure out the hints you were giving me, PB. Az is my best friend. Sal is not Az.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't believe you. There are too many comparisons in their posting styles for it to NOT be Sal.

I'm certain they are the same poster.....Smile

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/3/2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

111Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 8:13 pm

I simply don't think it was fair for you to have entered an argument with me in the political section... which was a bit heated anyway... without telling me who you were. It didn't allow equal footing.

I don't know what the other crap you wrote was.

112Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 8:25 pm

PkrBum wrote:I simply don't think it was fair for you to have entered an argument with me in the political section... which was a bit heated anyway... without telling me who you were. It didn't allow equal footing.

I don't know what the other crap you wrote was.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mea Culpa Gulliver...

I didn't realize I was supposed to keep you informed on current events in this little internet cesspool.

I'll try to be more responsible with "the other crap I write".

113Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 8:33 pm

A start may be that I won't vote for... nor do I support romney.

114Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 8:52 pm

PkrBum wrote:A start may be that I won't vote for... nor do I support romney.

I already knew that, but it always makes me a little bit happy to see it in writing....Smile

THE game is on.

115Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 8:57 pm

W_T_M wrote:

I already knew that, but it always makes me a little bit happy to see it in writing....Smile

THE game is on.

What game? You back for good now? Welcome back and why not use your old nick Threadbear?

116Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 9:07 pm

alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

THE game is on.

What game? You back for good now? Welcome back and why not use your old nick Threadbear?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Because I want to use my real pic and my real initials. Thread_bear is dead....long live WTM....Smile

The game is BAMA vs. those scumbags/criminals from Red Stick, LA.

117Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 9:16 pm

W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

THE game is on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Because I want to use my real pic and my real initials. Thread_bear is dead....long live WTM....Smile

The game is BAMA vs. those scumbags/criminals from Red Stick, LA.

I guess your demons did go away then. you even changed your font.

How cool is that. Its like a whole nother you.

118Happy Halloween! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/3/2012, 9:30 pm

Good for you... Let's get ready to rumble..!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum