Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Halloween!

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
knothead
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
no stress
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:20 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

27Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:35 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

riceme wrote:
alecto wrote:

Very cool picture Sal, So am I the only one that gets it?

"Pumpkin Pie"

The Pi symbol on the pumpkin PI=3.14159265359

God I must be a geek!

No, I got it too. I didn't realize until you mentioned it that maybe not everyone got it because not everyone is a math geek.

LOL @ "Pumpkin Pi"

It makes me want to go do some algebra..... I had to take Algebra 1 twice when I was in high school. In college, I took all of the high school math classes I missed, plus a semester of calculus. Got "C" grades in all of those classes. If plusses and minuses had been used in the grading system, some of those grades would have been C-. It must have sunk in, though, because math is one of my stronger subjects now. When I took the GRE at age 38, my math module was my highest score.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:37 am

Nekochan wrote:What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You're too stoopid to live....nothing's changed including your smug inability to admit you have EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

So, you are also calling Will a liar....nice.

29Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:43 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

You're too stoopid to live....nothing's changed including your smug inability to admit you have EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

That is the same thing that Sal said, as he chased me around the forum and gave me negatives. Sal is obsessive--just like you. And your scheme to give Chrissy negatives, without her realizing that it was you, failed miserably.

I didn't say that Boards is lying. Maybe he just doesn't know.

30Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:46 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It makes me want to go do some algebra..... I had to take Algebra 1 twice when I was in high school. In college, I took all of the high school math classes I missed, plus a semester of calculus. Got "C" grades in all of those classes. If plusses and minuses had been used in the grading system, some of those grades would have been C-. It must have sunk in, though, because math is one of my stronger subjects now. When I took the GRE at age 38, my math module was my highest score.

We discussed this on one of the threads last week, but math never "clicked" with me until my first semester in college when I had a really amazing professor. When I took trig from her I had a "HOLY CRAP!" moment when I realized that if I learned this stuff I could actually BUILD STUFF, at which point I absolutely fell in love with mathematics. Long story short, I ended up earning minors in Mathematics and Geology. I had her husband for... Calc III, I think it was. They were both amazing teachers and great people.

31Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:48 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

W_T_M wrote:

TB/W_T_M. I hope you had a great sabbatical, and I am glad you are back.

32Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Hey Brother.... 11/1/2012, 1:02 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

TB/W_T_M. I hope you had a great sabbatical, and I am glad you are back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx for the glad-hand and warm welcome, etc....

The sabbatical was awesome. My therapist recommended it and boy howdy was he right. I finally let go of some baggage indexed to my serious case of PTSD. I'm still a work in progress, but I'm getting the help I needed for such a long time.

The new Church is also a good fit for me and I'm enjoying it instead of dreading the idea of regular attendance.

BTW....TB is dead deadski....Will even deleted that tiresome handle for me.

My initials are WTM and that pic is of me, such as it may be.

33Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:04 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

riceme wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

We discussed this on one of the threads last week, but math never "clicked" with me until my first semester in college when I had a really amazing professor. When I took trig from her I had a "HOLY CRAP!" moment when I realized that if I learned this stuff I could actually BUILD STUFF, at which point I absolutely fell in love with mathematics. Long story short, I ended up earning minors in Mathematics and Geology. I had her husband for... Calc III, I think it was. They were both amazing teachers and great people.

With a minor in geology you could have worked in the environmental consulting field as a geologist. I was such a "plumber" in high school.... Learning was hard, all the way through my undergrad. I didn't even know I had a B average in college until I applied for graduate school at age 38. Sometimes I wish I could do it all over again with the maturity I obtained as an older man. Petroleum engineering or some other engineering field. I couldn't have handled that as a young man, so I majored in biology--heehee- I had gotten a "D" in High School biology, too.

34Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:11 am

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That is the same thing that Sal said, as he chased me around the forum and gave me negatives. Sal is obsessive--just like you. And your scheme to give Chrissy negatives, without her realizing that it was you, failed miserably.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't give a flip what Sal has said nor what you accuse him of doing. None of my business.

You're still wrong again. Doubt me....ask Bob, not that it really matters because you are now officially dead to me you pathetic stalking lump.

You calling me obsessive is hilarious....you've been slandering me and running your mouth for 6 weeks while I wasn't even here to read your feces coated posts.

Goodbye.

35Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:18 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I don't give a flip what Sal has said nor what you accuse him of doing. None of my business.

You're still wrong again. Doubt me....ask Bob, not that it really matters because you are now officially dead to me you pathetic stalking lump.

You calling me obsessive is hilarious....you've been slandering me and running your mouth for 6 weeks while I wasn't even here to read your feces coated posts.

Goodbye.

How would Bob know if you were posting as Sal?
You messed up as Sal. Sal followed me around, giving me negatives, while slipping up and going back to some of your old, tired phrases. And then Sal said to me almost the exact same thing that you just posted. It is no coincidence. I know that you're Sal and you know that I know you're Sal---and you cannot stand it because you think you're so clever.

36Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:24 am

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Goodbye.

You messed up as Sal. Sal followed me around, giving me negatives, while slipping up and going back to some of your old, tired phrases. And then Sal said to me almost the exact same thing that you just posted. It is no coincidence. I know that you're Sal and you know that I know you're Sal---and you cannot stand it because you think you're so clever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Actually Bob does know the truth. I've been with him several times while Sal was posting, and he knows for a fact I was away on sabbatical.

And yes, I am clever...and you're still stalking, slandering, and posting lies about me.

I didn't engage you. You started this exchange.

37Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:30 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I remember this well from a couple of weeks ago because it was the point where I knew that Sal was YOU. Sal wasn't so clever as he thought. He slipped into your old phrases. And then he said this, the same thing that you had said about me in the past, and then again tonight:

Obama just handed Romney the win - Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 pm
salinsky
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Neko it seem as if some people have a hard time comprehending the difference between a singular word and a plural word. That makes all the difference in the world.

Un-fucking-believable. Is comprehending the English language beyond the average wingnut's paygrade?

Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe. No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. - Obama | September 12, 2012

Seeing as how this was a press conference on Benghazi, just to whom do you think "civilian and military who represent us around the globe" refers, immediately preceding the reference to "acts of terror"? To whom do you think the "four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America" refers, immediately following the reference to "acts of terror"? See if you can connect the dots.

“So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.” - Obama | September 13, 2012

Oops. This one's in the singular, so I guess it doesn't need to be parsed.

I have never seen people be so block-headed and obstinate about something which is so glaringly obvious. I've seen this behavior before from Neko. She's simply incapable of admitting when she's wrong. On the other hand, I'm genuinely embarrassed for you, Ghost.

38Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:35 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Goodbye.

Actually Bob does know the truth. I've been with him several times while Sal was posting, and he knows for a fact I was away on sabbatical.

And yes, I am clever...and you're still stalking, slandering, and posting lies about me.

Then you obviously have Bob fooled. But I already knew that.

39Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:36 am

Nekochan wrote:I remember this well from a couple of weeks ago because it was the point where I knew that Sal was YOU. Sal wasn't so clever as he thought. He slipped into your old phrases. And then he said this, the same thing that you had said about me in the past, and then again tonight:

salinsky
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Neko it seem as if some people have a hard time comprehending the difference between a singular word and a plural word. That makes all the difference in the world.

Un-fucking-believable. Is comprehending the English language beyond the average wingnut's paygrade?

Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe. No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. - Obama | September 12, 2012

Seeing as how this was a press conference on Benghazi, just to whom do you think "civilian and military who represent us around the globe" refers, immediately preceding the reference to "acts of terror"? To whom do you think the "four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America" refers, immediately following the reference to "acts of terror"? See if you can connect the dots.

“So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.” - Obama | September 13, 2012

I have never seen people be so block-headed and obstinate about something which is so glaringly obvious. I've seen this behavior before from Neko. She's simply incapable of admitting when she's wrong. On the other hand, I'm genuinely embarrassed for you, Ghost.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yawn....

Go ahead...ask Bob if I'm lying. You can continue to believe whatever you want stalker.

40Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:39 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I remember this well from a couple of weeks ago because it was the point where I knew that Sal was YOU. Sal wasn't so clever as he thought. He slipped into your old phrases. And then he said this, the same thing that you had said about me in the past, and then again tonight:

salinsky
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Yawn....

Go ahead...ask Bob if I'm lying. You can continue to believe whatever you want stalker.

Bob will see you for what you really are....someday.

41Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:39 am

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Goodbye.

Then you obviously have Bob fooled. But I already knew that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So Bob is a fool and Will is a liar....got it.

Keep digging that hole until it's big enough to be your forum grave.

42Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:43 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Goodnight, Sal.

43Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 9:12 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Sal is NOT TB. I am amazed that nobody seems to know who Sal is (in the cyberworld, at least.) Sal is and always has been one of my favorite posters, by the way.

TB is TB. Kudos for taking time to take care of yourself, guy!

44Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 11:32 am

Sal

Sal

salinsky
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

[/quote]

If the criteria for being identified as me is the recognition that you are incapable of acknowledging when you are wrong (which is often), then I am everyone who reads this forum with any regularity, Neko.

Last edited by salinsky on 11/1/2012, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

45Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 11:33 am

Sal

Sal

PBulldog2 wrote:
Sal is NOT TB. I am amazed that nobody seems to know who Sal is (in the cyberworld, at least.) Sal is and always has been one of my favorite posters, by the way.

Awww, shucks ...

Embarassed

46Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:16 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So Bob is a fool and Will is a liar....got it.

Keep digging that hole until it's big enough to be your forum grave.

W_T_M, who used to be TB, are you the artist who had pieces at the Artel back when it was down by the bay? Just curious.

47Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:20 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PBulldog2 wrote:

Agreed. The two are not even remotely similar.

48Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:28 pm

boards of FL wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Agreed. The two are not even remotely similar.

Will all you need to do is check the IP addresses of both posters to validate this issue, right?

I also do not believe that Sal and W_T_M(TB) are the same person either.

49Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:35 pm

W_T_M, I'm glad you took the personal time, too.

Welcome back. sunny

50Happy Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:36 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Gunz wrote:
salinsky wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
I confirmed that salinsky is not TB.

Well, that's a relief.

lol

Not really....just means you have a twin brother out there somewhere.

I dont beleive boards. he's lying.

sal is obviously tb. no body has that writing style.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

STHU you foul mouth backstabbing jerk. Any truce that ever existed between us has passed because of your constant false assertions about me and your obtuse right wingnut insanity.

I went on a sabbatical for the month of September....Bob knows about it but he at least respects my private life enough to not discuss it.

I attended a lot of workshops etc, trying to achieve a greater sense of self-awareness, and deal with some aspects of PTSD. I wasn't even on or around a computer for that month....it was quite pleasant. I also lost 15 pounds, did a lot of meditating, and even started attending church again.

I got back from my very much deserved break from this cesspool only to find that you and your idiot friends all think I am that salinsky dude. You and especially that lunatic Neko are so stoopid it makes Jesus cry. From your ignorant bold faced statements that "salinsky HAS to be TB" to the fact that I live in your collective empty head, the entire lot of you are as repulsive as you always have been.

As for you GUNZ, say hello to Charles S. the next time you see him...if it isn't actually you. If it is you, that explains your gun obsession cause he's a skinny little dude.

Chrissy....you've got a lot of hard bark on your tree to stoop so low and call Boards a liar. You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you upside the head with an aluminum baseball bat.

Happy now you pathetic freak show....?

Now shut up, go away, and leave me out of your ignorant, vulgar, obtuse rants.

Wow! out with the guns a blaren LOL

I think its very possible that all the therapy youve just taken went right out the door. All those church sessions too apparently.

There's just one thing you may have forgotten TB old buddy.

I also took a sebatical from here and when I came back, I CAME BACK STRONGER.

The petty little arguments, the constant spell checking and most of all the daily atempts at humiliation DO NOT WORK ON ME.

SoOo........... Good luck with that Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum