Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Halloween!

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
knothead
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
no stress
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:44 pm

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You're too stoopid to live....nothing's changed including your smug inability to admit you have EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

So, you are also calling Will a liar....nice.

That is the same thing that Sal said, as he chased me around the forum and gave me negatives. Sal is obsessive--just like you. And your scheme to give Chrissy negatives, without her realizing that it was you, failed miserably.

I didn't say that Boards is lying. Maybe he just doesn't know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't give a flip what Sal has said nor what you accuse him of doing. None of my business.

You're still wrong again. Doubt me....ask Bob, not that it really matters because you are now officially dead to me you pathetic stalking lump.

You calling me obsessive is hilarious....you've been slandering me and running your mouth for 6 weeks while I wasn't even here to read your feces coated posts.

Goodbye.

How would Bob know if you were posting as Sal?
You messed up as Sal. Sal followed me around, giving me negatives, while slipping up and going back to some of your old, tired phrases. And then Sal said to me almost the exact same thing that you just posted. It is no coincidence. I know that you're Sal and you know that I know you're Sal---and you cannot stand it because you think you're so clever.

If you're so clever how do you Really know it was Sal giving you negs?
I was laughing my ass off watchin you accuse him and GR of giving you negs when it was ME!! Twisted Evil
It was fun how your respones to it was..

52Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:48 pm

Sal

Sal

Lurch wrote:
I was laughing my ass off watchin you accuse him and GR of giving you negs when it was ME!! Twisted Evil

LMAO.

This can mean only one of two things. You are also me, or we are you.

Sheesh, I'm gonna need a scorecard to keep up with this.

scratch

53Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:51 pm

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What great timing. So now there will be two of you posting. Shocked

You're too stoopid to live....nothing's changed including your smug inability to admit you have EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

That is the same thing that Sal said, as he chased me around the forum and gave me negatives. Sal is obsessive--just like you. And your scheme to give Chrissy negatives, without her realizing that it was you, failed miserably.

I don't give a flip what Sal has said nor what you accuse him of doing. None of my business.

You're still wrong again. Doubt me....ask Bob, not that it really matters because you are now officially dead to me you pathetic stalking lump.

You calling me obsessive is hilarious....you've been slandering me and running your mouth for 6 weeks while I wasn't even here to read your feces coated posts.

Goodbye.

You messed up as Sal. Sal followed me around, giving me negatives, while slipping up and going back to some of your old, tired phrases. And then Sal said to me almost the exact same thing that you just posted. It is no coincidence. I know that you're Sal and you know that I know you're Sal---and you cannot stand it because you think you're so clever.

i cant speak for neko, but sal amits doing it to me and I could care less. I think its funny that he spends so much time doing it. The way I feel about it is with like all superstars, you have some fans that love you and some that dont.

Razz

54Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 12:52 pm

Lurch wrote:

I thought is was funny also. I have not giving anyone and I mean anyone either a positive to a negative in months. When I realized that this reputation thing was nothing more than a popularity contest instead of what it is supposed to be then I quit even looking at it much less rate it. I knew for a fact that it was not me, but I am sure that you did get a good hearty laugh from it.

55Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 1:56 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Sal is NOT TB. I am amazed that nobody seems to know who Sal is (in the cyberworld, at least.) Sal is and always has been one of my favorite posters, by the way.

TB is TB. Kudos for taking time to take care of yourself, guy!

Agreed. The two are not even remotely similar.

Will all you need to do is check the IP addresses of both posters to validate this issue, right?

I also do not believe that Sal and W_T_M(TB) are the same person either.

I already did, though that is not enough for some.

Which is more likely?

a) W_T_M is using a proxy server to make his sock - salinsky - appear as if he is posting from central Florida. He joined the PNJ with a story of having migrated there due to his local paper adding a paywal to their online forum. He then began posting almost exclusively about politics.

or

b) Perhaps more than one person in the world would give Neko a negative rating on a comment.

56Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 2:01 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Sal is NOT TB. I am amazed that nobody seems to know who Sal is (in the cyberworld, at least.) Sal is and always has been one of my favorite posters, by the way.

Will all you need to do is check the IP addresses of both posters to validate this issue, right?

Which is more likely?

a) W_T_M is using a proxy server to make his sock - salinsky - appear as if he is posting from central Florida. He joined the PNJ with a story of having migrated there due to his local paper adding a paywal to their online forum. He then began posting almost exclusively about politics.

or

b) Perhaps more than one person in the world would give Neko a negative rating on a comment.

It doesnt really matter does it?

I mean sal thinks im ghandi and gunz lol

it really is a stupid thing to worry about, dont you think?

btw boards, I think I have your avatar picked out Twisted Evil

57Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 2:07 pm

Rogue wrote:

.../snip/...

Well by all means, ladybug, go share it on that thread in the Politics forum! Don't leave us hanging like this.......... !!

bounce

58Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 2:15 pm

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

.../snip/...

Well by all means, ladybug, go share it on that thread in the Politics forum! Don't leave us hanging like this.......... !!

bounce

Ill think about it. I kind of want to leave him hangin.

with that said, theres a good possibility I might do anything for you I love you

59Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 2:16 pm

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:

For the umpteenth time, I've never accused you of being Ghandi.

Ghandi is a boorish bigot.

You are a boorish bigoted ignoramus ...

... and Gunz.

Very Happy

60Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 2:35 pm

salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:

For the umpteenth time, I've never accused you of being Ghandi.

Ghandi is a boorish bigot.

You are a boorish bigoted ignoramus ...

... and Gunz.

Very Happy

Sure TB Rolling Eyes

61Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 3:03 pm

Rogue wrote:

Ill think about it. I kind of want to leave him hangin.

with that said, theres a good possibility I might do anything for you I love you

Come on now. Fair is fair... You sweet-talked me into posting a whole metric asston of potential avatars to that thread.

Give it up, Chrissy!

Razz

62Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 6:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Gunz wrote:HAPPY HALLOWEEN TB !!!!

I confirmed that salinsky is not TB.

How did you confirm he is not using a proxy or an Open VPN server...perhaps from his daughter's computer in Tampa?

63Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:02 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Goodbye.

Who is GR?
Sal was always on here when the negatives showed up but since you fessed up, so be it. I figured better of you but I guess I gave you too much credit.

64Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:04 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I thought is was funny also. I have not giving anyone and I mean anyone either a positive to a negative in months. When I realized that this reputation thing was nothing more than a popularity contest instead of what it is supposed to be then I quit even looking at it much less rate it. I knew for a fact that it was not me, but I am sure that you did get a good hearty laugh from it.

When did I ever accuse you of giving me negatives?

65Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:05 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Goodbye.

Who is GR?
Sal was always on here when the negatives showed up but since you fessed up, so be it. I figured better of you but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Neko, GR is a reference to me.

66Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:05 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

How did you confirm he is not using a proxy or an Open VPN server...perhaps from his daughter's computer in Tampa?

Yeah, that makes sense.
Rolling Eyes
I guess it's easier to rationalize than admit when you're WRONG.

67Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:06 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Which is more likely?

or

Oh sure they would--and have. But someone was making a hobby of it. And Sal's name was always at the bottom of the page when it happened.

68Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:07 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Goodbye.

Who is GR?

Neko, GR is a reference to me.

Did I accuse you of giving me negatives?

69Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:10 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Sal is also a member at Everyday Pensacola and I can assure you that his IP is not listed in Tampa. Administrators can see if the IP is from a proxy or not, so I am sure that Will checked for proxy servers.

70Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:13 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Sal is also a member at Everyday Pensacola and I can assure you that his IP is not listed in Tampa. Administrators can see if the IP is from a proxy or not, so I am sure that Will checked for proxy servers.

really now....... isnt that a interesting slip up

71Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Didn't Sal say that he lives in the Tampa area?

72Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:15 pm

Rogue wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

really now....... isnt that a interesting slip up

No slip up at all. His IP is not listed in Tampa, but it certainly is not listed here in Pensacola either. I will leave it at that.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 11/1/2012, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

73Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:16 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

yes he does, and he shows up there on the map here...maybe he didnt use the same precautions over there as here.

74Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:18 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

He did, but the Tampa area is a pretty large area. Some can live in Brandon and still be considered the Tampa area. I have heard people that live in Pinellas County state that they live in the Tampa area.

75Happy Halloween! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Halloween! 11/1/2012, 7:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, I still see a lot of similarities between TB and Sal. So I am not convinced.

Sal, if you aren't TB then who were you on the PNJ forum?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum