Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israelites left black, and came back white

+3
PkrBum
Telstar
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:Secondly, if you'd bothered to read his posts, you'd realize that he as much as told us English wasn't his first language but, once again, your inability to detect subtlety hampered your understanding.

I challenge you to show us where/how he "as much as told us that." Easy for you to say, in yet another typical know-it-all criticism; not so easy to prove.

RealLindaL

[quote="Deus X"][quote="RealLindaL"]this is a public forum, you twit! Anyone who's signed in can read and comment on any post in any thread. DUH!/quote]

OH, is that it??? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, O KIND SIR, for instructing this poor fool in how forums work!! I shall be forever in your debt, you total and complete JERK.

RealLindaL

[quote="Deus X"]
RealLindaL wrote:Your hypersensitivity to criticism is very telling and it reminds me of someone else. Now, who could that be?

Let me think...   oh, yeah, Donald J. Trump! Perhaps that explains your extreme response to his every word, you see yourself in him and hate it.

OH PUH-LEEZE spare me your phony armchair psychology, and go analyze your own deeply defective self, sir.

RealLindaL

asciighost wrote:The president of Egypt said this not me. Egyptians are not European heterosexuals, and therefor by default are oppressed. So what is actually happening is, you are saying HE is racist. Not me. I didn't say it HE said it. I simply INFORMED you HE said it. These are NOT my words. You believe someone speaking ideas that are ultimately contrary to European heterosexual dominance in our age is racist, and therefore you are the actual racist. Perhaps you should consider your privilege and blessings Gentile. Be gone demon. Your Host no longer dwells here.

Deus/tel take note:   This person may be a sick religious nutcase (actually, no "may be" about it), but obviously English is not a second language for him.   So much for your judgment -- especially in defending this whacko.  

But go ahead and keep attacking me instead, if it floats your boat.  Again, it just demonstrates your complete lack of judgment.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:OH PUH-LEEZE spare me your phony armchair psychology, and go analyze your own deeply defective self, sir.

I'm not the one writing THREE posts in response to ONE post of mine, which is exactly the kind of thing Trump does.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum