Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israelites left black, and came back white

+3
PkrBum
Telstar
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

asciighost

Israelites left black, and came back white They-l11

2seaoat

Great one of our socks has decided to go pure Nazi, or we are attracting nazis to this site.  I am thinking sock. Nazis would be babysitting in their mother's basement diddling underage boys.....Uncle Ernie.

asciighost

Sock accusations huh? Small tow parinoa has grip over you. Please be open minded enough to learn to mature and know adults wait to see the conclusion of matters.
I want peace domestically and internationally. If you are to fragile to explore bloodlines because you don't like books that talk of them, then I don't know what to tell you. Please refrain from targeting me with you presumtions bases on an introductory post.

2seaoat

Please refrain from targeting me with you presumtions bases on an introductory post.

Plural posts. I would never have those "you presumtions"...I prefer argyle socks.

Telstar

Telstar

asciighost wrote:Sock accusations huh? Small tow parinoa has grip over you. Please be open minded enough to learn to mature and know adults wait to see the conclusion of matters.
I want peace domestically and internationally. If you are to fragile to explore bloodlines because you don't like books that talk of them, then I don't know what to tell you. Please refrain from targeting me with you presumtions bases on an introductory post.

Everybody new here gets accused of being a sock. No big deal.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
asciighost wrote:Sock accusations huh? Small tow parinoa has grip over you. Please be open minded enough to learn to mature and know adults wait to see the conclusion of matters.

And you? Still to cowardly to admit your true self?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

And you? Still to cowardly to admit your true self?

I'm not a sock asshat, maybe your granny will make that clear to you in a dream Michigan tennis boy. Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think nerdy Bill is jealous of Pkrbum. A successful business man and tennis player that lives on a lake.

Poor Bill the house husband.....life comes crumbling down.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:I think nerdy Bill is jealous of Pkrbum.  A successful business man and tennis player that lives on a lake.

Poor Bill the house husband.....life comes crumbling down.

A drug abusing dickwad that needs a potato faced retired nurse to run to his rescue. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Drug abuser? You just make stuff up right and left.

Poor guy.... enjoy your pitiful life.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Drug abuser? You just make stuff up right and left.

Poor guy.... enjoy your pitiful life.

The guys a pill popper. Everyone knows that.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bull shit! You are a loser and jealous as hell of him.

Who in your house is on steroids?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Bull shit! You are a loser and jealous as hell of him.

Who in your house is on steroids?

Nobody in my house is on steroids, that's pkrs thing. So how many Caronas did you down tonight fats? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:
Nobody in my house is on steroids, that's pkrs thing. So how many Caronas did you down tonight fats? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boy-o-boy, this forum is getting GOOD!

Sock it to that fat ugly bitch, Telstar. Find out if she's still got bats and spiders nesting in her coochie or if they left because of the stench.

Hey, Joanie, how's that nasty yeast infection of yours? You ever get a handle on that or does your whole house still smell like mildew? Try vinegar douche, it gives new meaning to the word tart. Pkr'll love  it.

Telstar wrote:

You are a sock too.

Sock !

Telstar

Telstar

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Sock !

I guess  told you that ? Laughing

Last edited by Telstar on 8/20/2017, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

asciighost

Yikes...

Deus X

Deus X

asciighost wrote:Yikes...
You ain't seen nothing yet.

asciighost

Deus X wrote:
asciighost wrote:Yikes...
You ain't seen nothing yet.

LMAO

Perhaps.... Except I'm in the unique position of having been on the Internet longer than 98%, despite being younger than them. You'd be surprised what you could learn in 21 digital years.

RealLindaL

asciighost wrote:Perhaps.... Except I'm in the unique position of having been on the Internet longer than 98%, despite being younger than them. You'd be surprised what you could learn in 21 digital years.

How did you learn to write in English, when you couldn't manage it at all in your Post #3 above??

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:How did you learn to write in English, when you couldn't manage it at all in your Post #3 above??
Give him a break, ferchrissakes. It was late when he posted that and he may have taken refreshment beforehand.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, you understand. Late night dial-up BBS forever!

asciighost

RealLindaL wrote:
asciighost wrote:Perhaps.... Except I'm in the unique position of having been on the Internet longer than 98%, despite being younger than them. You'd be surprised what you could learn in 21 digital years.

How did you learn to write in English, when you couldn't manage it at all in your Post #3 above??

Hello Internet grammar Nazi. You found me quick, and consistently this time! What a Face How exciting of a question that is that you've poised to me What a Face I have a very valid answer for you Like a Star @ heaven Reliance on spell check from an early onset Twisted Evil now i like to think of myself as a reference guy study it actually got to the point of bug testing....i found that micro$oft works 97 didn't have "sorbet" in it, so i had to dig out an actual dictionary since it was formal home work (as opposed to this informal Internet) and now i forever remember how to spell it, because i looked it up.

I hope this honest, and personal answer to your question is enough for you to look at my posts through the prism of "he cant grammar, so he cant think critically" I do love words, and grammar, and writing.

afro flower cheers sunny

Deus X

Deus X

asciighost wrote: You'd be surprised what you could learn in 21 digital years.

Dial-up? Apple II or Commodore? Trash 80 or maybe Atari? Nah, you're not old enough to remember that... nobody is.

asciighost

Deus X wrote:
asciighost wrote: You'd be surprised what you could learn in 21 digital years.

Dial-up? Apple II or Commodore? Trash 80 or maybe Atari? Nah, you're not old enough to remember that...   nobody is.

odyssey 2 magnavox, Apple IIe, dial up, knoppix, work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum