Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black gay journalist guns down white colleagues

+4
Sal
Markle
nadalfan
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/26/black-gay-reporter-murders-straight-white-journalists-media-blame-the-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Crickets from the left....except to call for more gun control.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Al will show up any time now, he will condemn the shooting. Rolling Eyes

RACIST..!!

oops... almost forgot... GUN CONTROL..!!

nadalfan

Obamasucks wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/26/black-gay-reporter-murders-straight-white-journalists-media-blame-the-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

What specifically would you like to hear from the left?  I am just as outraged every time there is a senseless murder.  Did he kill them because he was black and they were white or because they were coworkers?  He brings up the church  shooting, but also brings up Virginia Tech and Columbine.  So it's hard to say what was going on other than he's just another fricking lunatic with a gun.
And yes, more Americans would like to see stricter gun control laws.  It won't prevent all shootings but it will prevent some and that is a good thing for those who value life beyond birth.
Please stick to your concerns about the 14th amendment, because any outrage you pretend to show about the shooting of innocent people rings hollow.

nadalfan wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/26/black-gay-reporter-murders-straight-white-journalists-media-blame-the-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

What specifically would you like to hear from the left?  I am just as outraged every time there is a senseless murder.  Did he kill them because he was black and they were white or because they were coworkers?  He brings up the church  shooting, but also brings up Virginia Tech and Columbine.  So it's hard to say what was going on other than he's just another fricking lunatic with a gun.
And yes, more Americans would like to see stricter gun control laws.  It won't prevent all shootings but it will prevent some and that is a good thing for those who value life beyond birth.
Please stick to your concerns about the 14th amendment, because any outrage you pretend to show about the shooting of innocent people rings  hollow.

Lie. how about we ban the Rainbow flag? It represents gays which kill straight people. right, just like the Confederate flag kills blacks huh? Errrr probably not like Planned Parenthood though, right? 90000 dead black babies due to PP last year alone. There doesn't need to be stricter gun controls. How would have stricter gun controls prevented the gay black killer from buying a gun? He had no criminal record. He had no prior arrests. Does America have to become like the movie MINORITY REPORT and we jail people for thinking about committing crimes? Is that what you want? Seems like it. I'll speak to what I want and I am speaking to the hypocrisy being demonstrated by Democrats on this issue...and this forum.

Markle

Markle

Bryce Williams aka Vester Flanagan the murderer of two, innocent white journalists was intent on starting a race way. From everything I've seen, he must have been a "joy" to work with and was fired numerous times.

Each of his former employers were afraid to say WHY he was fired and knew they would be sued if they did. Thus, Williams anger just got worse and worse.

Just another entitlement victim mentality.

The same one that can promote the idea that only black lives matter while they kill each other with no introspection.

When is Obama going to send the DOJ to investigate this race based crime as admitted by the perp ?

The lack of liberal outrage about this shooting speaks volumes on what they feel is important and how they use this specific issue to divide the nation based on race. That's why liberalism has no credibility anymore.

Sal

Sal

O.K.

I get it.

You win.

Because a black guy killed some white folk so all claims about racism are hereby permanently nullified, if racism even existed in the first place and it doesn't, because AMURICA!!  FUCK YEH!!!

Thanks for the proper framing, fellas.

You have a racist double standard. Again,
It's why the pendulum has swung back hard after the hijinx of the last six and a half years as I said it wouid.

The point that you can't admit that your homey was wrong and a racist goes to make my point.

nadalfan

What hypocrisy? Every time a shooting like this occurs, the message has been consistent - Will this be the time we do something about gun violence? Is that not accurate?

Sal

Sal

nadalfan wrote:What hypocrisy?  Every time a shooting like this occurs, the message has been consistent - Will this be the time we do something about gun violence?  Is that not accurate?

Shhhh ...

Don't be crass.

It's too soon to be talking about guns.

But it's never too soon to talk about race, when the shooter's black!

Yee Haw!!

GOP 2016

Sal

Sal

BTW, Sucksguy ...

... how the hell did you forget to include "Muslim" in your headline??

You are seriously slacking, dude.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The African-American who gunned down the two white victims who were broadcasting on TV, was indeed a racist -- just as War Hero and his team of white racists were so quick to point out since it supports their ongoing attack on black Americans.

Consider African American history in the United States, from our beginning to now. Hatred begets hatred. Of course their are black racists.

What's weird about this forum, is how often we see members argue on behalf of their racism while attacking the racism of their target minorities.

Repeatedly, we see instances of black racism brought up by members who continually rail against black music, black gangsterism, black ebolics, the lack of two-parent homes in modern black neighborhoods, etc. etc. etc. And these same members go bonkers if anyone calls them what they are.

The truth is America has ALWAYS been a country satiated with racism -- starting with the acceptance of slavery and the prejudice against Native Americans which resulted in genocide. The land of freedom and equality directed abject hatred toward Italian immigrants, Irish, Jews, Chinese, Catholics, Hawaiians, and Mexicans.

They say the first step towards improvement of any aspect of life, is the recognition something is wrong.

It's time to recognize that people are people. When one group of human beings is made to suffer -- because of their skin color, or beliefs -- we ALL suffer.

What's completely absurd to me, is how racists of one stripe or another, proudly boast they are true Christians.

Jesus must be so proud ...

Sal

Sal

Why are they so focused on this crime and ignoring all of the white-on-white violence that is plaguing our country?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Please stick to your concerns about the 14th amendment, because any outrage you pretend to show about the shooting of innocent people rings  hollow.

Lie. how about we ban the Rainbow flag? It represents gays which kill straight people. right, just like the Confederate flag kills blacks huh? Errrr probably not like Planned Parenthood though, right? 90000 dead black babies due to PP last year alone. There doesn't need to be stricter gun controls. How would have stricter gun controls prevented the gay black killer from buying a gun? He had no criminal record. He had no prior arrests. Does America have to become like the movie MINORITY REPORT and we jail people for thinking about committing crimes? Is that what you want? Seems like it. I'll speak to what I want and I am speaking to the hypocrisy being demonstrated by Democrats on this issue...and this forum.

Other than your obvious delusional issues, you also managed to brutalize the English language.

Yep there ya go... Can't attack the content so you want to be a grammar nazi. That in itself admits you have lost the debate. Ty for playing

Wordslinger, if it's so bad here, please feel free to leave ,

I still don't understand all this hyphenated-American emphasis and I think this is where the crux of racial issues begin. I'm not Irish-English-African-American. I'm a freakin' American.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Wordslinger, if it's so bad here, please feel free to leave ,

What, run off and leave the country infected with racist, Christian fundamentalist ex-soldiers with PTSD like you? Nah. I don't run. Never have.

Consider the title of your thread, which attacks gay blacks, and is meant to rile up distrust and animosity towards such people.

Nah. I'll stick around and spit on you. Thanks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:Yep there ya go... Can't attack the content so you want to be a grammar nazi. That in itself admits you have lost the debate. Ty for playing

You must have missed it. I called you "delusional". As for the grammar Nazi part, I freely admit it. You represent yourself as a teacher, yet you can't seem to put together a coherent sentence.

nadalfan

Salinsky wrote:
nadalfan wrote:What hypocrisy?  Every time a shooting like this occurs, the message has been consistent - Will this be the time we do something about gun violence?  Is that not accurate?

Shhhh ...

Don't be crass.

It's too soon to be talking about guns.

But it's never too soon to talk about race, when the shooter's black!

Yee Haw!!

GOP 2016

yeah, my bad. I'll leave it to the victim's father

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/murdered-journalists-father-slams-politicians-in-the-pocket-of-the-nra/

“Look, I’m for the Second Amendment, but there has to be a way to force politicians who are cowards and in the pocket of the NRA to come to grips and have sensible laws so that crazy people can’t get guns,” he continued.

“It can’t be that hard,” Parker said. “And yet, politicians from the local level, and the state level, to the national level, they sidestep the issue, they kick the can down the road. This can’t happen anymore.”

by Wordslinger Today at 3:41 pm
Obamasucks wrote:

Wordslinger, if it's so bad here, please feel free to leave ,

What, run off and leave the country infected with racist, Christian fundamentalist ex-soldiers with PTSD like you? Nah. I don't run. Never have.

Consider the title of your thread, which attacks gay blacks, and is meant to rile up distrust and animosity towards such people.

Nah. I'll stick around and spit on you. Thanks.
----
The
Title of the thread is equal to that you and many other progressives have stated based on other shootings that have happened. So, if I am racist, then so must you be as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum