Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another white cop shoots and murders a black suspect in the back.

+7
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
othershoe1030
KarlRove
Sal
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The video shows how the cop gunned down the black suspect who was running away, and then another cop appears and other than handcuffing the victim who was bleeding out, both cops did nothing to help the victim.

It is us vs. them.  And we can now expect a retaliation against cops, and there will be blood.

Welcome to America.

Reality.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150407/PC16/150409468?ncid=newsltushpmg00000003

Sal

Sal

No, this pig is being charged with murder as he should be.

If there is justice, there is no need for retaliation.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:No, this pig is being charged with murder as he should be.

You make a good point.  However, the incident is another straw on the camel's back. 
Another glaring example of police brutality.

Whether this cop gets convicted or not, his crime adds another dreadful page to the the police war on we the people.

Sooner or later, there will be blood.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Get to stepping and fetching if you think he is guilty

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Thankfully there is a video of the shooting. He was caught red handed. POS shot him down as if he was hunting deer. The cop lied.  It was so cold blooded I can't believe it, sickening.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Get to stepping and fetching if you think he is guilty

We haven't the faintest idea what your point is here.  Want to expand so we can blow your whiny ass out of the water?

2seaoat

There was a time in my life when most cops I knew could kick the snot out of people without using a weapon...... I know old timers who had 35 years without pulling their service revolver. We have a serious problem on recruitment, screening, and training because many of these people have NO business in law enforcement.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I haven't taken in any news for the last 6 days. It's midnight in las vegas and I just got back to my hotel room. I turned on the tv and it was on nightline and it showed me the cell phone video.  I now hate these fucking honky cracker redneck pigs with their little uniforms and their little tin badges even more than I hate isis and al queda.  And I hate isis and al queda more than I hate satan.
I will never again defend these honky cracker redneck pigs for any reason.  I will never call 911 for help for anything.  And I hope and pray this particular white cracker honky lowlife pig dies a horrible painful death when executed.  If I was given the opportunity to be the one to deliver justice in this case,  I would have him take off running so I could shoot his sorry worthless cracker honky ass in the back myself.
And if any of you don't like what I just wrote then fuck you too because I frankly don't care what you think.

Sal

Sal

Setup a gofundme account for the killer cop.

Rightwingers will pour 800k into that sucker before you can blink twice.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:Setup a gofundme account for the killer cop.

Rightwingers will pour 800k into that sucker before you can blink twice.

The lawyer who was assigned to the cop resigned.

When I started reading your first sentence I thought it was going to be a gofundme set up for Scott's family not the killer.

Turned on Morning Joe re this event. They are flat speechless. There is no defense. Horrific.

nadalfan

Imagine if there had been no video; the conversation would be very different

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

nadalfan wrote:Imagine if there had been no video; the conversation would be very different

Absolutely. It may be the cell phone and similar technology that exposes evil. That which was hidden may become seen.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:

You make a good point.  However, the incident is another straw on the camel's back. 

Whether this cop gets convicted or not, his crime adds another dreadful page to the the police war on we the people.

Are you suggesting ALL police are cold blooded killers and are at war with WE the people?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nadalfan wrote:Imagine if there had been no video; the conversation would be very different

This is why we need a national mandate which requires all these pigs to wear body cameras. And another law which makes it a felony if they attempt to turn it off or tamper with it.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Are you suggesting ALL police are cold blooded killers and are at war with WE the people?

C'mon, ...

... you can do better than that.

He was obviously 800 pounds of pure menace, hopped up on Skittles, and running away in a terrifyingly threatening manner.

And, who knows what happened before the recording started??

The cop was obviously in fear for his life and totally justified.

Amirite??

gatorfan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

There are about 800,000 sworn police officers in the U.S. They are white, black, hispanic, asian, male, and female.

To paint all of these folks with the same broad brush because of the idiocy of a few is childish and proves how biased some people can be.

This particular incident was murder plain and simple. The soon-to-be former officer has been charged just as any suspected murderer would be.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

C'mon, ...

... you can do better than that.

He was obviously 800 pounds of pure menace, hopped up on Skittles, and running away in a terrifyingly threatening manner.

And, who knows what happened before the recording started??

The cop was obviously in fear for his life and totally justified.

Amirite??

Nope.....your parody ignores the the truth.

2seaoat

This being captured on video was an important step in having law enforcement shootings not to be brushed under the rug. Every State should have a special grand jury and prosecutor set up independent from the law enforcement day to day operations. Without the video, this officer would have never been charged, and the usual officer safety defense would be prepared, and all of the law enforcement community would dig into defensive positions to make the officer teflon. We need special prosecutors and independent grand juries. Until every officer realizes that they are bound by the same laws as all of us, no citizen will be safe.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nope.....your parody ignores the the truth.

If there's no video, there's no crime?

After all, the killer was a white man with a badge, and his victim clearly was neither.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 1:36 am
There was a time in my life when most cops I knew could kick the snot out of people without using a weapon...... I know old timers who had 35 years without pulling their service revolver. We have a serious problem on recruitment, screening, and training because many of these people have NO business in law enforcement.
------
There was also a time when parents taught respect for authority. Now, kids are taught to disrespect it on every occasion that they get. It's seen in schools as well with parents taking the word of their kid when wrong has been done and the teacher having to make a federal case
To the parents for them to understand that their kid violated school policy with bad behavior. And that is even after a test on the Student Code of Conduct has been given and every correct answer verified.

KarlRove

KarlRove

And why aren't y'all giving credit to local authorities for doing the right thing? Geez.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/walter-scott-killer-charged-demonstrations-scheduled-did-i-miss-something/

boards of FL

boards of FL

I suspect some will still find a way to justify this, even with video, just as they were able to justify the guy who was choked out in New York on video.

Well, he shouldn't have been selling cigarettes illegally.

With this story, I could see our republican forum members coming up with something to the effect of...

"But....what if he was running to hurt someone else? The cop simply had no way of knowing what the guy's intentions really were. He had no choice but to open fire"

KarlRove

KarlRove

by boards of FL Today at 3:47 pm
nadalfan wrote:

I suspect some will still find a way to justify this, even with video, just as they were able to justify the guy who was choked out in New York on video.

-----
He shouldn't have been selling cigarettes illegally and most of all he should not have resisted arrest.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

With this story, I could see our republican forum members coming up with something to the effect of...

"But....what if he was running to hurt someone else?  The cop simply had no way of knowing what the guy's intentions really were.  He had no choice but to open fire"

Really?

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:by boards of FL Today at 3:47 pm
nadalfan wrote:

-----
He shouldn't have been selling cigarettes illegally and most of all he should not have resisted arrest.

Just like I said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum