Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israelites left black, and came back white

+3
PkrBum
Telstar
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Deus X

Deus X

asciighost wrote:odyssey 2 magnavox, Apple IIe, dial up, knoppix, work

Okay, then, But you're no kid, that's for sure. The Odyssey or the IIE can't run Knoppix, can they?

asciighost

Deus X wrote:
asciighost wrote:odyssey 2 magnavox, Apple IIe, dial up, knoppix, work

Okay, then, But you're no kid, that's for sure. The Odyssey or the IIE can't run Knoppix, can they?

a Cyrix 686 running windows 95 is no milestone... No M$ are milestones imho...enough about me tho pirat clown alien

RealLindaL

asciighost wrote:Hello Internet grammar Nazi. You found me quick, and consistently this time!

This time??  Meaning??

In any case, it wasn't a question of grammar.  It was an entirely unintelligible, garbled mess (not terribly different from your response to my comment).  Look, I sincerely apologize if you're suffering from early onset Alzheimer's or other dementia, but you never really said that, now did you? Please clarify, if you are indeed ill.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
asciighost wrote:Hello Internet grammar Nazi. You found me quick, and consistently this time!

This time??  Meaning??

In any case, it wasn't a question of grammar.  It was an entirely unintelligible, garbled mess (not terribly different from your response to my comment).  Look, I sincerely apologize if you're suffering from early onset Alzheimer's or other dementia, but you never really said that, now did you?  Please clarify, if you are indeed ill.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:In any case, it wasn't a question of grammar.  It was an entirely unintelligible, garbled mess (not terribly different from your response to my comment).  Look, I sincerely apologize if you're suffering from early onset Alzheimer's or other dementia, but you never really said that, now did you?  Please clarify, if you are indeed ill.

How rude! English is obviously a second language for him--how many languages do you speak? How familiar with Debian are you?

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:In any case, it wasn't a question of grammar.  It was an entirely unintelligible, garbled mess (not terribly different from your response to my comment).  Look, I sincerely apologize if you're suffering from early onset Alzheimer's or other dementia, but you never really said that, now did you?  Please clarify, if you are indeed ill.

How rude! English is obviously a second language for him--how many languages do you speak? How familiar with Debian are you?

Little Debian is too sweet for my taste.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:Little Debian is too sweet for my taste.

I agree, I prefer Ho-Ho's. Maybe I can get some of Trump's cast-offs. Do they come in twin packs?

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:

I speak two languages and bits of two others. Not that it's any of your business, and not that it has anything to do with the conversation at hand. Besides, just how do YOU know that English is a second language for this person? He was perfectly able to express himself in some posts. Nor did he offer that as an excuse.

In any case, he and I were conversing, and no one asked your opinion.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:
I speak two languages and bits of two others.  Not that it's any of your business, and not that it has anything to do with the conversation at hand.   Besides, just how do YOU know that English is a second language for this person?  He was perfectly able to express himself in some posts.   Nor did he offer that as an excuse.

In any case, he and I were conversing, and no one asked your opinion.

Firstly, the two questions I posed were rhetorical not literal but it doesn't surprise me you didn't get that.

Secondly, if you'd bothered to read his posts, you'd realize that he as much as told us English wasn't his first language but, once again, your inability to detect subtlety hampered your understanding.

Thirdly, this is a public forum, you twit! Anyone who's signed in can read and comment on any post in any thread. DUH!

Your hypersensitivity to criticism is very telling and it reminds me of someone else. Now, who could that be?

Let me think... oh, yeah, Donald J. Trump! Perhaps that explains your extreme response to his every word, you see yourself in him and hate it.

asciighost wrote:Israelites left black, and came back white - Page 2 They-l11

Hey racist,
This is racist.

Telstar

Telstar

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
asciighost wrote:Israelites left black, and came back white - Page 2 They-l11

Hey racist,
This is racist.

High School course.

Is that one of your many socks?

Telstar

Telstar

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Is that one of your many socks?

Go ask.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:

Go ask.

BAM! Smackdown!

Take that, Pdawg!

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Go ask.

BAM! Smackdown!

Take that, Pdawg!

Israelites left black, and came back white - Page 2 Barney10

asciighost

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

The president of Egypt said this not me. Egyptians are not European heterosexuals, and therefor by default are oppressed. So what is actually happening is, you are saying HE is racist. Not me. I didn't say it HE said it. I simply INFORMED you HE said it. These are NOT my words. You believe someone speaking ideas that are ultimately contrary to European heterosexual dominance in our age is racist, and therefore you are the actual racist. Perhaps you should consider your privilege and blessings Gentile. Be gone demon. Your Host no longer dwells here.

asciighost wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

The president of Egypt said this not me. Egyptians are not European heterosexuals, and therefor by default are oppressed. So what is actually happening is, you are saying HE is racist. Not me. I didn't say it HE said it. I simply INFORMED you HE said it. These are NOT my words. You believe someone speaking ideas that are ultimately contrary to European heterosexual dominance in our age is racist, and therefore you are the actual racist. Perhaps you should consider your privilege and blessings Gentile. Be gone demon. Your Host no longer dwells here.

You're a racist for posting it. The leader of Egypt you refer to was not oppressed at all.

Deus X

Deus X

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
asciighost wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

You're a racist for posting it. The leader of Egypt you refer to was not oppressed at all.

Don't pay any attention to him, asciighost, he's the forum equivalent of a village idiot--a pathetic dimwit more to be pitied than scorned.

asciighost

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

I'll say it again. You're Host no longer dwells here. Are you a ultra weak man, or a first wave feminist handing out feathers to underage boys to guilt them into going to war to protect you from cultures you hate?

And, so future readers have all sides to the hate you disguise as love for a notion contrary to your European or Moorish desires.  

There are thousands and thousands of youtube videos by english speaking melinated people talking about that they are Hebrew Israelites. A the most recent reference i seen was on the Netflix miniserios about OJ simpson. the fake white jew played by John Travolta screams at the TV showing a melintated person and screams "they think they have the rights to MY LAND!"

I wont post all the thousands there are...

asciighost

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Long live Israel, a beacon of democracy in a sea of Islamic craziness.

Please, for the sake of us who are not in the know, how will Israel "live long" ?

asciighost

The Barbary Treaties 1786-1816 Treaty with Morocco

If we shall be at War with any Christian Power and any of our Vessels sail from the Ports of the United States, no Vessel belonging to the enemy shall follow untill twenty four hours after the Departure of our Vessels; and the same Regulation shall be observed towards the American Vessels sailing from our Ports.-be their enemies Moors or Christians.

Idea Idea Idea Ignore the dates of the treaty, and this explains why only Arab planes flew out of country September 12th. You know how everyone in USA "knows" we sponsored the 1948 state of Israel? Well there are some people who know it is Morocco who did the same for us. The Moors had power over the original silk road, used the gold standard, and the richest then dwarfed the richest now because of it... Austrian economics comes from Moors actually. Thats why its uncomfortable for so many, it feels "cut throat"

asciighost

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Long live Israel, a beacon of democracy in a sea of Islamic craziness.

I don't have time for your bullshit demon. Not because I am busy in the world, but because I am so blessed. sunny

Be gone demon. Repent, and be a slave to your maker. Stop using this medium to channel your demons. study study study study study study study

RealLindaL

asciighost wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

I don't have time for your bullshit demon. Not because I am busy in the world, but because I am so blessed. sunny

Be gone demon. Repent, and be a slave to your maker. Stop using this medium to channel your demons. study study study study study study study

Good holy grief. Is this what this forum has come to?? Y'all have at it and have yourself a ton of fun.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
asciighost wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Hey racist,
This is racist.

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

Good holy grief.  Is this what this forum has come to?? Y'all have at it and  have yourself a ton of fun.

That's not what Pat said. Laughing

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:Firstly, the two questions I posed were rhetorical not literal but it doesn't surprise me you didn't get that.

You do that all the time, you know. Say something, then pull it back under the guise of not having really meant it, or sometimes that it was only kidding. Doesn't work with everyone.

Even if that were not the case here -- even if you were only being a typical smart-a** - you'd still be just as annoying as ever, interjecting yourself wherever you see an opportunity to be a jerk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum