Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any predictions before the debate tonight?

+7
knothead
VectorMan
Nekochan
Sal
2seaoat
Margin Call
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

You know there is something erie when romney stares at obama when obama is speaking. Romney has this little grin on his face like a pervert lurking behind a tree ready to jump on their prey that you see on criminal minds. They say there is a fine line between love and hate.

reaper1948 wrote:You know there is something erie when romney stares at obama when obama is speaking. Romney has this little grin on his face like a pervert lurking behind a tree ready to jump on their prey that you see on criminal minds. They say there is a fine line between love and hate.

thats because romney knows he is kicking obamas ass lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

reaper1948 wrote:You know there is something erie when romney stares at obama when obama is speaking. Romney has this little grin on his face like a pervert lurking behind a tree ready to jump on their prey that you see on criminal minds. They say there is a fine line between love and hate.

A Romney presidency opens the doors of government to the same Bush Neocons from a few years ago, and everything that came with them. I don't trust him for a second. Obama doesn't excite me, but Romney is not trustworthy.

Romney needs to be schooled on how to do a debate. He needs to be hooked up to an electrode so the moderator can send a shock to his ass every time he goes over time or interupts the other party like he did tonight. He is a rude SOB, and that is how he would be as president, too.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 10/3/2012, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Total victory for Romney this evening. He flat out lied and the President who plays a soft game of basketball....played a soft game of debate.....when Romney lied or used his usual smoke and mirrors, the president was polite....he made this same mistake the first two years of his presidency.....being polite. However, for most Americans we saw Romney the sociopath this evening.....limits are rules.....they do not matter...I will bully my way to what is best for me....I will lie about my positions....he denied he proposed five trillion tax cuts.....how can you debate somebody who constantly does not know what he says....and believes what he is saying at the moment.....when Ann Romney raised concerns about his mental health....I had a clear glimpse of what this man is tonight.....he won the debate.....but he lost the presidency......because I think Americans saw what risk this nation takes with this man.....my only wish is that Mr. Johnson could have received equal billing, and actually had an opportunity to present his ideas.....but the election is over.....Romney won the debate....but America got to know him, and he will never be President.

BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romney/Ryan 2012 baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Total victory for Romney this evening. He flat out lied and the President who plays a soft game of basketball....played a soft game of debate.....when Romney lied or used his usual smoke and mirrors, the president was polite....he made this same mistake the first two years of his presidency.....being polite. However, for most Americans we saw Romney the sociopath this evening.....limits are rules.....they do not matter...I will bully my way to what is best for me....I will lie about my positions....he denied he proposed five trillion tax cuts.....how can you debate somebody who constantly does not know what he says....and believes what he is saying at the moment.....when Ann Romney raised concerns about his mental health....I had a clear glimpse of what this man is tonight.....he won the debate.....but he lost the presidency......because I think Americans saw what risk this nation takes with this man.....my only wish is that Mr. Johnson could have received equal billing, and actually had an opportunity to present his ideas.....but the election is over.....Romney won the debate....but America got to know him, and he will never be President.

I think all of your observations are spot-on, Seaoat! Romney is scary.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

Romney had a big win tonight. Obama frowned, looked down at the floor while Romney was speaking and then stumbled all over his words when it was his turn to speak. He simply cannot speak well without memorization and a teleprompter.
Romney was not on speed, it's just that Obama was frowning and looking down so much y'all liberals think that Romney was too jolly.

Nekochan wrote:Romney had a big win tonight. Obama frowned, looked down at the floor while Romney was speaking and then stumbled all over his words when it was his turn to speak. He simply cannot speak well without memorization and a teleprompter.
Romney was not on speed, it's just that Obama was frowning and looking down so much y'all liberals think that Romney was too jolly.

lol they hate it. did you read any of the comments at the bottom. I watched on fox....its very revealing.

romney was the MAN! He was a LEADER.

2seaoat

No Romney confirmed that he is a sociopath. He lied. Obama who I have continually criticized as having a fatal flaw of wanting to please people and be liked. Tonight the world saw a classic sociopath going up against a person who thought there were rules and that truth matters. If you read the transcripts of this debate, Obama would be the clear winner as the fact checkers will confirm.....but Romney broke the rules from the beginning and steamrolled the moderator, and simply lied....he won....not by a little a bit, but significantly if a person was not concerned about the facts, and concerned about a personality which so easily will say anything to accomplish whatever he thinks he believes....then folks might vote for Romney...but thankfully America is pretty sophisticated, and it is clear now to most thinking people that we are dealing with a classic sociopath....100 million in an IRA.....I don't need no stinking rules or facts....I will so outrageously lie about my positions, I will make you look like a confused puppy.....did you see Obama cocking his head all night.....like.....what did you say Mitt? The election is over.....the president will be reelected.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh Geez Seaoat. What in the world will you do if Romney wins?

Nekochan wrote:Oh Geez Seaoat. What in the world will you do if Romney wins?

I hear blue air is offering free plane tickets out of the country. Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

A Romney presidency opens the doors of government to the same Bush Neocons from a few years ago, and everything that came with them. I don't trust him for a second. Obama doesn't excite me, but Romney is not trustworthy.

Romney needs to be schooled on how to do a debate. He needs to be hooked up to an electrode so the moderator can send a shock to his ass every time he goes over time or interupts the other party like he did tonight. He is a rude SOB, and that is how he would be as president, too.

Here, here, Z. You totally nailed it. Romney comes off as a jerk...no doubt about it. He has probably done himself in by continually refusing to raise taxes on the wealthy. Did anyone else notice that he continually reinforced that point? He doesn't believe that the wealthy of this country have been sucking up the wealth of the rest of us. OK...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Total victory for Romney this evening. He flat out lied and the President who plays a soft game of basketball....played a soft game of debate.....when Romney lied or used his usual smoke and mirrors, the president was polite....he made this same mistake the first two years of his presidency.....being polite. However, for most Americans we saw Romney the sociopath this evening.....limits are rules.....they do not matter...I will bully my way to what is best for me....I will lie about my positions....he denied he proposed five trillion tax cuts.....how can you debate somebody who constantly does not know what he says....and believes what he is saying at the moment.....when Ann Romney raised concerns about his mental health....I had a clear glimpse of what this man is tonight.....he won the debate.....but he lost the presidency......because I think Americans saw what risk this nation takes with this man.....my only wish is that Mr. Johnson could have received equal billing, and actually had an opportunity to present his ideas.....but the election is over.....Romney won the debate....but America got to know him, and he will never be President.

Let's see...Romney won the debate. What drugs are you on again? Romney looked exactly like the total and complete jerk that he is. And he most certainly did NOT "win" the debate.

Floridatexan wrote:

Let's see...Romney won the debate. What drugs are you on again? Romney looked exactly like the total and complete jerk that he is. And he most certainly did NOT "win" the debate.

koo koo^

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Romney had a big win tonight. Obama frowned, looked down at the floor while Romney was speaking and then stumbled all over his words when it was his turn to speak. He simply cannot speak well without memorization and a teleprompter.

lol they hate it. did you read any of the comments at the bottom. I watched on fox....its very revealing.

romney was the MAN! He was a LEADER.

Chrissy, You watch FOX? OMG . . .

2seaoat

Oh Geez Seaoat. What in the world will you do if Romney wins?

I will do what I have always done....give 100% support to my President. I voted for Gerry Ford.....I lost, but I supported President Carter. I voted for Ronald Reagan, and I easily supported my President. I voted for Bush senior, but when President Clinton won, I supported my President. I voted for Bush jr.....and it was not as easy to support my President, but I did. I voted for John McCain, and President Obama won....and I support my President.

I will vote for Johnson. I will not be happy if Obama is reelected, but I will support my president. I will be deeply concerned that America is lost if Romney wins, but I will support my President. So I have had disappointments over the last 40 years, but you have never heard me on this forum or the PNJ be disrespectful toward a sitting President.....never. However, I know politics.....this election will not even be close......America is pretty smart....they recognize we are dealing with a sociopath.

2seaoat

You simply do not understand. He won the debate. This is not even in question. However, you must understand, that in winning this debate, he lost the election....this is equally clear. The line of attack for the remainder of the campaign is clear, this man is a sociopath.....and sociopaths when they bully and raise their voice .....they are being watched....he has been exposed....his lies just do not hold up....America is not stupid.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:No Romney confirmed that he is a sociopath. He lied. Obama who I have continually criticized as having a fatal flaw of wanting to please people and be liked. Tonight the world saw a classic sociopath going up against a person who thought there were rules and that truth matters. If you read the transcripts of this debate, Obama would be the clear winner as the fact checkers will confirm.....but Romney broke the rules from the beginning and steamrolled the moderator, and simply lied....he won....not by a little a bit, but significantly if a person was not concerned about the facts, and concerned about a personality which so easily will say anything to accomplish whatever he thinks he believes....then folks might vote for Romney...but thankfully America is pretty sophisticated, and it is clear now to most thinking people that we are dealing with a classic sociopath....100 million in an IRA.....I don't need no stinking rules or facts....I will so outrageously lie about my positions, I will make you look like a confused puppy.....did you see Obama cocking his head all night.....like.....what did you say Mitt? The election is over.....the president will be reelected.
I will look forward to the fact checking statement on tonight's debate. Romney needs to be nailed down about all of his statements.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Let's see...Romney won the debate. What drugs are you on again? Romney looked exactly like the total and complete jerk that he is. And he most certainly did NOT "win" the debate.

You simply do not understand. He won the debate. This is not even in question. However, you must understand, that in winning this debate, he lost the election....this is equally clear. The line of attack for the remainder of the campaign is clear, this man is a sociopath.....and sociopaths when they bully and raise their voice .....they are being watched....he has been exposed....his lies just do not hold up....America is not stupid.
Perhaps Obama gave Romney enough rope with which to hang himself? It sure didn't look that way, but...

Nekochan

Nekochan

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Let's see...Romney won the debate. What drugs are you on again? Romney looked exactly like the total and complete jerk that he is. And he most certainly did NOT "win" the debate.

Perhaps Obama gave Romney enough rope with which to hang himself? It sure didn't look that way, but...

Yes, maybe that's it.

2seaoat

Yes, maybe that's it.

Nope, Romney kicked Obama's butt, but again so did Kerry in his first debate.....as I said yesterday....this means nothing, but many battles are lost in a war......Obama is clearly winning the war....it really is not even close, and now as people see Romney bullying the moderator who clearly has been a foundation of competent moderation....people get it....the man is a sociopath.....classic. I have known these folks in my business dealings, and well quite honestly.....they simply cannot be successful in politics unless they exist in a dictatorship....they do not do well in a democracy. The election is over....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama looked great on the View as eye candy...or so HE said.

This will settle once and for all If a narcissistic sociopath can defeat a power crazy Psychopath.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Obama looked great on the View as eye candy...or so HE said.

This will settle once and for all If a narcissistic sociopath can defeat a power crazy Psychopath.....

one little note to you sir.

Romney seemed very sincere or at least he mentioned it to remove so much power from the federal government and give it back to the states. Many of his replies were appealing to libertarians.

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No Romney confirmed that he is a sociopath. He lied. Obama who I have continually criticized as having a fatal flaw of wanting to please people and be liked. Tonight the world saw a classic sociopath going up against a person who thought there were rules and that truth matters. If you read the transcripts of this debate, Obama would be the clear winner as the fact checkers will confirm.....but Romney broke the rules from the beginning and steamrolled the moderator, and simply lied....he won....not by a little a bit, but significantly if a person was not concerned about the facts, and concerned about a personality which so easily will say anything to accomplish whatever he thinks he believes....then folks might vote for Romney...but thankfully America is pretty sophisticated, and it is clear now to most thinking people that we are dealing with a classic sociopath....100 million in an IRA.....I don't need no stinking rules or facts....I will so outrageously lie about my positions, I will make you look like a confused puppy.....did you see Obama cocking his head all night.....like.....what did you say Mitt? The election is over.....the president will be reelected.
I will look forward to the fact checking statement on tonight's debate. Romney needs to be nailed down about all of his statements.

They're on front page of msn this morning (fact checks) Romney's tax plans increase's the deficit.

salinsky wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I think this is it for the Romney campaign.

It's desperation time for the Romney campaign.

As a result, he will look even more arrogant, out-of-touch, and unlikeable than usual, especially in the face of the cool, calm, collected, and likeable POTUS.

This does not end well for Willard.

How did that work out for you Sally?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum