Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Debate Tonight

+2
knothead
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Democratic Debate Tonight Empty Democratic Debate Tonight 1/18/2016, 12:43 am

2seaoat

I was impressed by the breadth of substantive issues addressed. I did not see all of it, but I did not see the clown show of lies and personal attacks where nothing of substance is discussed within the context of reality. Kasich tries to get to substance.....but he is a sole voice.

2Democratic Debate Tonight Empty Re: Democratic Debate Tonight 1/18/2016, 8:05 am

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I was impressed by the breadth of substantive issues addressed.  I did not see all of it, but I did not see the clown show of lies and personal attacks where nothing of substance is discussed within the context of reality.  Kasich tries to get to substance.....but he is a sole voice.

There was another glimmer of a bright spot and that was Dr. Carson's attempt to tamp down the back biting and general disrespect on display by the GOP candidates. While I do not believe Dr. Carson is presidential material I did appreciate his willingness to confront the over the top hyperbole and that requires character . . . . . . impressive!

OOps! wrong debate . . . . . lol

Last edited by knothead on 1/18/2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Democratic Debate Tonight Empty Re: Democratic Debate Tonight 1/18/2016, 11:49 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Kasich tries to get to substance.....but he is a sole voice.

I agree. He may get my primary vote.

Rubio, Cruz, Bush---all seem anxious to flex U.S. military muscle on the world stage where diplomacy and sane-thinking are more required.

(I have to vote in the Republican primary, since I am still a bonafide member of the GOP)

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Democratic Debate Tonight Empty Re: Democratic Debate Tonight 1/18/2016, 2:16 pm

Sal

Sal

Last night's debate was like a public policy seminar on the value of government oversight and regulation.

But, then you have Bob posting Donald Trump wrastlin' youtubes.

So, I guess both sides are the same.

Rolling Eyes

5Democratic Debate Tonight Empty Re: Democratic Debate Tonight 1/18/2016, 2:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

But, then you have Bob posting Donald Trump wrastlin' youtubes.

Donald Trump not your favorite wrastler?  I have just the anecdote for that.

6Democratic Debate Tonight Empty Re: Democratic Debate Tonight 1/18/2016, 10:28 pm

Markle

Markle

Was there really a Democrat debate last night? Sunday, January 17, 2016.

Why does the vile Chairman of the Democrat National Committee Debbie Wasserman always hiding the Democrat Debates.

From what I have read, they did not even have enough material to complete the show. Really?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum