Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What channel is the debate tonight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have a Christmas party to attend, but being that I am still not feeling real good, I think I will be sociable for a while and then watch part of the debate.....rude behavior, but I need to find a place to rest, and I might as well watch the debate.

Sal

Sal

abc

Markle

Markle

Who is really going to watch THREE HOURS of Hillary talking points?

Why do they want to hide it on the worst watched night of the week, the last Saturday night before Christmas?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2015/12/20/fact-check-third-democratic-debate-sanders-clinton-omalley/77647452/

Sal

Sal

What channel is the debate tonight PoliticalLies

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:What channel is the debate tonight PoliticalLies

What channel is the debate tonight LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Salinsky is even afraid to post the source. Salinsky found this at an unknown blog by a failed standup comedian sourcing an op ed piece from politifact.

As we all know, Politifact is a far left "fact checker" which is owned by the far left Tampa Bay Times. ALL the employees of Politifact, including the editor and all the writers work at the Tampa Bay Times.

In Texas they are part of the Austin American Statesman, Austin being one of the few far left liberal strongholds.

Come back when you have something of value.

Sal

Sal

Can anyone translate Senile Gibberish, because I have no idea what Ol' Man Markle is babbling about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum