Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympics

+6
Markle
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Hallmarkgard
RealLindaL
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:04 am

Sal

Sal

Hallmarkgard wrote:[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752215/Usain-s-Olympic-blowout-Rio-student-20-shares-WhatsApp-photos-appearing-bed-Bolt-following-wild-30th-birthday-bash-girlfriend-say.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752215/Usain-s-Olympic-blowout-Rio-student-20-shares-WhatsApp-photos-appearing-bed-Bolt-following-wild-30th-birthday-bash-girlfrieg Olympics - Page 6 16h96z4

Oh my! ...

... young, virile athletes getting out and celebrating life in Rio!!

For shame.

Rolling Eyes

127Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:12 am

Hallmarkgard

Girl friend of 2 years back home? LOL Get over it...I is da man..

..student who apparently spent the night with Olympic legend Usain Bolt after he celebrated his 30th birthday says she is 'dying of shame' after photos emerged of her encounter.
Jady Duarte, 20, posted WhatsApp pictures that appear to show her kissing and cuddling the sprint king Bolt - who has a long-term girlfriend of 2 years back home..

128Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:32 am

Sal

Sal

Unmarried superstar athlete celebrates his prowess with beautiful female in night out in Rio.

But, panhandle man senses there's something very wrong with this picture.

What could it be?

129Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:42 am

Hallmarkgard

LOL She aint white, so no Cigar. Next card please...

130Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:49 am

Sal

Sal

That's correct.

HER color is not where you see the problem.

131Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:50 am

I honestly couldn't care less what athletes do off the field... unless it hurts their career or lands them in jail.

132Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 11:55 am

Hallmarkgard

Just reminded me of Mr Tiger Woods...  But you have to admit , it was a good story.  Bet his lady friend back home will be glad to see him....

133Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 12:08 pm

Sal

Sal

Hallmarkgard wrote:Just reminded me of Mr Tiger Woods...  

That's only natural.

After all, Tiger and Usain are the only two superstar athletes to ever engage in such dalliances.

134Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 12:20 pm

Hallmarkgard

You are correct...Another of my favorite Olympic role models LOL...Olympics - Page 6 2rxcolf

135Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 12:24 pm

Sal

Sal

Hallmarkgard wrote:You are correct...Another of my favorite Olympic role models LOL...Olympics - Page 6 2rxcolf

Yeah, but at least he/she didn't fool around with a black guy ... amirite??

136Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 12:28 pm

Hallmarkgard

Maybe You know something I dont? LOL

137Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 12:33 pm

Hallmarkgard

Oh My My http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/lol-mto-says-caitlyn-jenner-is-dating.html

Olympics - Page 6 2rnel8z

138Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 12:55 pm

Sal

Sal

Hallmarkgard wrote:Oh My My  http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/lol-mto-says-caitlyn-jenner-is-dating.html

Olympics - Page 6 2rnel8z

Human beings choosing to live life and love as they see fit.

Terrifying.

It's not 1960, and the armpit is not Mayberry, gramps.

139Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 1:01 pm

Hallmarkgard

It was not someone in the panhandle that posted it  LOL    That was by some more "Enlightened" people . I just looked at it.  too funny.   Looks like it was posted by a Black lady.  Damn...    https://www.blogger.com/profile/05801432363352079668  

140Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 4:39 pm

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:NBC knows what's going on.

It hilarious you think it's something other than $.

I'm being sooo nice.

Wow...NBC spends hundreds of millions of dollars...and then try to clear a profit. OH, THE HUMANITY!

141Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 5:18 pm

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Usain Bolt's arrogance is off-putting to both of us.

I didn't see any arrogance.

I saw joy and humility.

He even cut short an interview out of respect when the U.S. national anthem was being played in the background.

Good for him for doing that, but we are definitely seeing him differently.   I genuinely hope you're right on the "joy and humility" thing but that's not the way he came across in this house.  He impressed us more as the person who responded as follows, according to an August 19 USA Today article:

"And when asked if, in a hypothetical world, Bob Marley were still alive and had chosen to pen a song about Bolt, what he would want it to be called — the answer was swift.

“The Greatest of All Time,” Bolt said.

That's not exactly my definition of humility, but let's just keep an eye on him and see what kind of man he proves to be over time.  Again, I really hope you're right.

142Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 5:44 pm

It's not bragging if it's true... lol. I think he's just very like Ali... and damn near the same level of talent. I also really like how loose and playful he's been and he didn't take himself overly seriously... very entertaining... again while pulling off the most impressive feats seen in decades. His world records will stand for a long time. If there's any real knock about him it's that he probably could've done more... but he was such a goofball that he hated training. I'll miss him... he's been great to watch and a breath of fresh air.

143Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 6:02 pm

2seaoat

Bolt is amazing. It is funny how bubbleland does not approve of strong independent and proud black men. I was amused how everybody was so proud of Ali, but in the late sixties white America hated Ali, but once he got sick he became safe for bubbleland to praise his accomplishments.....you know the Dixiecrats and uppity black folk.......so much has changed.

144Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 6:08 pm

2seaoat wrote:Bolt is amazing.  It is funny how bubbleland does not approve of strong independent and proud black men.   I was amused how everybody was so proud of Ali, but in the late sixties white America hated Ali, but once he got sick he became safe for bubbleland to praise his accomplishments.....you know the Dixiecrats and uppity black folk.......so much has changed.

He was my hero in the sixties... everybody in my house loved and supported him. I just think LL misunderstood bolt's playfulness... maybe didn't follow him close enough to get a full picture. Stop with all that racist shit... you have no insight and certainly no credibility... you blew that long ago.

145Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 6:25 pm

RealLindaL

[quote="PkrBum"]
2seaoat wrote: Stop with all that racist shit... you have no insight and certainly no credibility... you blew that long ago.

Truer words were never spoken, Pkr.

146Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/22/2016, 6:44 pm

2seaoat

I will tell the truth and do not do dog whistle. Bolt is simply amazing, and for somebody to think he is arrogant is guilty of a detachment from reality of what this man has accomplished or pure and simple racism where a strong proud black man is to be criticized.....it is not like Linda has not displayed this behavior before. Also, I will STFU about race when the Panhandle and Alabama vote for Hillary Clinton and other democratic candidates who oppose exclusion and support civil rights.......but we all know that is not going to happen and the rampant racism of dixiecrats controls the evil in our politics and all their silent supporters of dog whistle lock step marching for the status quo.....yep some things are so consistent.

147Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/23/2016, 1:02 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote: Bolt is simply amazing, and for somebody to think he is arrogant is guilty of a detachment from reality of what this man has accomplished or pure and simple racism where a strong proud black man is to be criticized.....

No, as Pkr explained, it obviously just means I misunderstood him and haven't followed him long enough to "get" his apparent playfulness.  I took Bolt at his word when he indicated he was the greatest, which I don't consider a particularly modest statement from anyone - black, white, brown or yellow -- but apparently I took it too seriously.  

I also said twice above that I hoped Sal was right about Bolt and I said it sincerely. But I forget -- you wouldn't know sincerity if it bit you in the behind since you don't have any.   I'll give you one piece of unsolicited advice:  Quit seeing racism behind everything anyone says and maybe -- just maybe -- you'll regain some credibility on this board -- which credibility at the moment is entirely in the tank, I assure you.  You are picking on some of the most enlightened and non-racist people here and converting them to demons in your own mind for some unfathomable reason. It's really pitiful.  Yes, pitiful, because you are SO very wrong about me and others and you have no idea just how far off base you sound to everyone here.   I think you're losing it, sir.  Get it together.

As for your saying on another thread that I am your "dear friend" -- no, I'm most definitely not.   Friendship goes both ways, and by continuing to call me racist, Nazi-like, whatever else you can insinuate about me, you have killed any sense of friendship, much less respect or affection, I ever felt toward you.

In sum:  With friends like you, who needs enemies??

148Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/23/2016, 11:43 am

2seaoat

In sum: With friends like you, who needs enemies??

The very words of most who are involved in a family intervention........don't want to hear the truth......I get it.......bubble down, but friends do not let friends get a pass when they are only deluding themselves, and after years of showing dog whistle acceptance of injustice get angry that somebody says.....but the king has no clothes........

In the end......it is what it is......truth or smoke and mirrors.

149Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/23/2016, 11:52 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:In sum:  With friends like you, who needs enemies??

The very words of most who are involved in a family intervention........don't want to hear the truth......I get it.......bubble down, but friends do not let friends get a pass when they are only deluding themselves, and after years of showing dog whistle acceptance of injustice get angry that somebody says.....but the king has no clothes........

In the end......it is what it is......truth or smoke and mirrors.

I am beginning to think you are certifiably insane.

150Olympics - Page 6 Empty Re: Olympics 8/23/2016, 12:01 pm

2seaoat

I am beginning to think you are certifiably insane.

I do have a certificate which says I am insane. How did you get yours certified. I am unfamiliar with the procedure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum