Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia drafting 150,000 conscripts for Syria

+5
Wordslinger
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
EmeraldGhost
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Russia drafting 150,000 conscripts for Syria - Page 4 Rx0t0

I wonder if the dead CIA and MI6 agents will get virgins...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Are you enjoying the evening sitting naked in a circle with your friends beating your little tom toms?

I'm naked right now, markle, and dreaming of you and your tom tom. With you on the bottom.

I know folks, this put's an image in your mind it could have gone the rest of it's life without needing to envision. Mine too. lol

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Russia drafting 150,000 conscripts for Syria - Page 4 Rx0t0

I wonder if the dead CIA  and MI6 agents will get virgins...

I thought you knew that Russia is attacking our allies, NOT ISIS. They are supporting Assad.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:ISIS could not stand up to a full scale military onslaught in Syria .... by either the USA or the Russians.

They've only faced the Syrian military (which has been also beleaguered by various other militias, some propped up by the USA) and the pretty much non-existent Iraqi military & a few weak militias in Iraq.

Syria's not as big as Iraq either.

Russia has a simple & clear goal here ... crush the opposition to Assad in Syria (be they ISIS or anyone else) & put him back firmly in control of the country.

I don't think Russia is hitting ISIS.

No, Russia is supporting Assad and has attacked our allies whose major stronghold is Homs.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:ISIS could not stand up to a full scale military onslaught in Syria .... by either the USA or the Russians.

They've only faced the Syrian military (which has been also beleaguered by various other militias, some propped up by the USA) and the pretty much non-existent Iraqi military & a few weak militias in Iraq.

Syria's not as big as Iraq either.

Russia has a simple & clear goal here ... crush the opposition to Assad in Syria (be they ISIS or anyone else) & put him back firmly in control of the country.

I don't think Russia is hitting ISIS.

No, Russia is supporting Assad and has attacked our allies whose major stronghold is Homs.

Russia could care less which rebels or terrorists are hit. Their goal is to protect Assad and anyone fighting against the official Syrian army is fair game.

What's clear, is that Putin is right. If Assad and his government falls Syria becomes another Iraq or Libya. Also, from the Russian standpoint, killing Islamic fighters is part of their ongoing theme. Putin rightfully sees little difference between Chechen fighters and ISIS/al Qaeda, whatever.

Obama's policy in the Mideast is an extension of Bush's, and it's all wrong. We've succeeded nowhere. No one in the region wants us meddling in their lives. Can't say I blame them.

Putin may save Syria, but it looks like we've lost Iraq for good.

Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum