Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uh oh...The IRS admitted to a federal court there was a SECOND personal email account that Lois Lerner used to conduct agency business.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Looks like Lois Lerner is toast along with Hillary Clinton.  Boy, those emails are easy to send out but they sure are pesky they way they just hang around forever!

What happened to the good ol' days when politicians could say something today on the telephone and no one would ever know?

IRS reveals existence of another Lois Lerner email account

Published August 25, 2015
·FoxNews.com

The IRS admitted to a federal court there was a second personal email account that Lois Lerner, the official at the heart of the Tea Party targeting scandal, used to conduct agency business.

The email account apparently was set up under the name, "Toby Miles," which sources tell Fox News is the name of Lerner's dog.  

The admission, first reported by The Washington Times, was made Monday in an open-records lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative group suing to see Lerner’s emails sent during the targeting of conservative groups filing for tax-exempt status.

IRS lawyer Geoffrey Klimas told the court that as it was putting together a set of documents to hand over to Judicial Watch, attorneys discovered another email account, in addition to her official account and a separate personal email already known to the agency.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/25/irs-reveals-existence-another-lois-lerner-email-account/

Last edited by Markle on 8/25/2015, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2016! We have nothing to offer in the world of policy! This is it!

gatorfan

Liberal Loon 2016! With nothing to offer in the way of policy except whining about stupid Trump antics. Too funny......

2seaoat

I thought you said she was gonna be in jail two years ago....they must have lost the subpoenas, or do not know where she lives.......geez talk about barking at the moon.

2seaoat

Liberal Loon 2016! With nothing to offer in the way of policy except whining about stupid Trump antics. Too funny......

What liberal is whining about Trump.....he is a gift which keeps on giving. He is a moderate Republican train wreck, but a liberal's birthday present.

2seaoat wrote:I thought you said she was gonna be in jail two years ago....they must have lost the subpoenas, or do not know where she lives.......geez talk about barking at the moon.

She didn't invoke the fifth because she had done nothing wrong. It's really sad you care so little about accountability.

2seaoat

The committee showed that they went after all groups.....not just conservative groups. This was a nothing political story from the git go. I am sorry, I can not help using my native intelligence. I understand some do not have native intelligence and are easily manipulated by propaganda.....how is that impeachment of the President working out for you.

2seaoat wrote:The committee showed that they went after all groups.....not just conservative groups. This was a nothing political story from the git go. I am sorry, I can not help using my native intelligence. I understand some do not have native intelligence and are easily manipulated by propaganda.....how is that impeachment of the President working out for you.

Celia Roady, a prominent tax lawyer in the firm of Morgan Lewis, said she was called personally by Lois Lerner, the IRS head of the tax exempt division, on May 9.

"I received a call from Lois Lerner, who told me that she wanted to address an issue after her prepared remarks at the [American Bar Association] Tax Section's Exempt Organizations Committee Meeting, and asked if I would pose a question to her after her remarks," Roady said in a statement to U.S. News and World Report. "I agreed to do so, and she then gave me the question that I asked at the meeting the next day. We had no discussion thereafter on the topic of the question, nor had we spoken about any of this before I received her call. She did not tell me, and I did not know, how she would answer the question."

Acting IRS commissioner Steven Miller admitted to House lawmakers Friday during an oversight hearing of the controversy that the question was a plant. The IRS was aware of a forthcoming Treasury Department Inspector General Report that would condemn the targeting of groups applying for 501(c)(4) status if they contained the words "tea party," "patriot" or "9/12."

The transcript: http://electionlawblog.org/?p=50160

" However, in these cases, the way they did the centralization was not so fine. Instead of referring to  cases as advocacy cases, they actually used case names on this list. They used names like Tea Party or Patriots and they selected cases simply because the applications had those names in the title. That was wrong, that was absolutely incorrect, insensitive, and inappropriate — that’s not how we go about selecting cases for further review. We don’t select for review because they have a particular name. The other thing that happened was they also, in some cases, cases sat around for a while. They also sent some letters out that were far too broad, asking questions of these organizations that weren’t really necessary for the type of application. In some cases you probably read that they asked for contributor names. That’s not appropriate, not usual, there are some very limited times when we might need that but in most of these cases where they were asked they didn’t do it correctly and they didn’t do it with a higher level of review. As I said, some of them sat around for too long."

2seaoat

Benghazi-Gate Is a Potential Impeachment Issue; Is Comparable to Watergate

Year in and year out a few posters here post these ridiculous conclusions that a Democrat is going to jail......first it was the impeachment and crimes of the President......then it was the crimes of Eric Holder........then it was the crimes of the SOS in Benghazi......then it was Lois going to jail.......now it is Hillary.......and the common thread.....Bat Chit crazy and smoke and mirrors. This is so funny going back and using the search function to listen to Mr. Markle with absolute certainty predicting imminent demise of each of his targets of propaganda.......what a joke.....he might be a managing broker some day.......naw....they do not exist......when God was handing out brains, Mr. Markle thought he said grains......please make mine a toasted oat......I love something small and circular.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I thought you said she was gonna be in jail two years ago....they must have lost the subpoenas, or do not know where she lives.......geez talk about barking at the moon.

It isn't over until the fat lady sings. Hillary is getting in deeper and deeper now Lerner is joining her.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:when God was handing out brains, Mr. Markle thought he said grains......please make mine a toasted oat......I love something small and circular.  

Uh oh...The IRS admitted to a federal court there was a SECOND personal email account that Lois Lerner used to conduct agency business. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Benghazi-Gate Is a Potential Impeachment Issue; Is Comparable to Watergate

Year in and year out a few posters here post these ridiculous conclusions that a Democrat is going to jail......first it was the impeachment and crimes of the President......then it was the crimes of Eric Holder........then it was the crimes of the SOS in Benghazi......then it was Lois going to jail.......now it is Hillary.......and the common thread.....Bat Chit crazy and smoke and mirrors.   This is so funny going back and using the search function to listen to Mr. Markle with absolute certainty predicting imminent demise of each of his targets of propaganda.......what a joke.....he might be a managing broker some day.......naw....they do not exist......when God was handing out brains, Mr. Markle thought he said grains......please make mine a toasted oat......I love something small and circular.  

Let us count the Democrats and these are only the ones associated with the Clinton Administration.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

2seaoat

Twenty.....or twenty five years ago.....no I am talking about your history on this forum predicting everybody is going to jail.....you have not been right on one....not even close. When the crazy has nothing, they huff and puff. You know huffing is not good for you but it explains a great deal.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Twenty.....or twenty five years ago.....no I am talking about your history on this forum predicting everybody is going to jail.....you have not been right on one....not even close.  When the crazy has nothing, they huff and puff.  You know huffing is not good for you but it explains a great deal.

You have me confused with someone else.  I have never said, unequivocally that anyone was going to jail.  I would never have said that because this administration is doing anything and everything to stonewall any and all investigations.

Curious too about twenty or twenty five years ago.

You used this on your post: "Benghazi-Gate Is a Potential Impeachment Issue; Is Comparable to Watergate"

Then you whine about using the record of President Clinton, which includes fiascos by Hillary Clinton who, lest you did not notice, is running THIS YEAR for President.

Cute try!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum