Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kasich - the GOP candidate who appears to be the least crazy - does not believe climate science

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Sometimes your backyard is the best material on the forum.  I like talking about real things and finding solutions......I have been helped repeatedly on this forum with problems I have had.

Give me a little time to think up the wording and then I'll put it in the backyard thread.  Right now I'm still dealing with the potential tragedy of it.  But I haven't completely confirmed yet that it's what I think is happening.

But in the meantime, and on a happier note about the backyard, I just added this to the magnolia tree. Got it at T&W yesterday. So here's a little geography quiz. Can anyone out here tell me where this street sign was located?
I'll give you a clue. It's in one of the very few states in the country which adopted the term "freeway" for their limited access highways.
I've been in every major city except except Boston, Detroit and Minneapolis. And I've seen it in only two states.

Kasich - the GOP candidate who appears to be the least crazy - does not believe climate science - Page 4 Nw_frw10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah but Truthers have a movie coming out which will awaken America and make us mainstream and destroy the evil Saudis and their cohorts....okay too much to ask huh ?

http://www.inquisitr.com/368854/september-mourn-911-truther-film-to-star-woody-harrelson-martin-sheen/

Woody Harrelson....see big name star.....

Kasich - the GOP candidate who appears to be the least crazy - does not believe climate science - Page 4 September-morn-poster

Okay now you've hit two home runs in back to back posts.  It will be REALLY interesting to see if this can get the mass public interested.
Damn,  never expected something like this.  And just think,  it's happening at the same time as this bizarre presidential campaign.
The "news" is getting less boring with time.  lol

Ummm ....

.... the article he linked to is from 2012, which is apparently when this whole project fell apart ....

.... in part because Harrelson and Martin Sheen saw their names connected to it and said "WTF??".

Damn!!

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I missed whatever post compared bernie to hitler.  I don't want to have to read back through the thread to see who.  Was it pacedog or Markel?

To bring you up to date.

Salinsky wrote:
He will be the same. He can easily be elected President. His message is truthful.
Bernie has been delivering the same message for decades.
---------
2seaoat wrote:
He's not gonna change for some focus group.
As did Adolph Hitler. Didn't make it right then, doesn't make Bernie's message right today.
----------

Markle:
Adolph Hitler repeated the same message for decades.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Holy Crap.  This has been hands down the most unusual examples of posting today.
Maybe there was something to that blue moon after all.  Now I'll stop saying it was just a fraud.

My apologies, merkel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

naw..Sheen, Asner, and Harrelson want to make the film but they can't get any one to fund it.....guess no one wants to die for this film...not the kind of propaganda the controllers want..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But now that I think about it, that was a double whammy on the Godwin Rule.
I bet it's been five years since I last saw one of those.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:naw..Sheen, Asner, and Harrelson want to make the film but they can't get any one to fund it.....guess no one wants to die for this film...not the kind of propaganda the controllers  want..

Well of course Sheen is the original celebrity truther (but of course you and I are the only ones who know that. lol).

But what about Asner and Harrelson. Are they truthers too? If they are then I'm out of touch on this thing, didn't know that.

2seaoat

Houston TX.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:naw..Sheen, Asner, and Harrelson want to make the film but they can't get any one to fund it.....guess no one wants to die for this film...not the kind of propaganda the controllers  want..

Well of course Sheen is the original celebrity truther (but of course you and I are the only ones who know that.  lol).

But what about Asner and Harrelson.  Are they truthers too?  If they are then I'm out of touch on this thing, didn't know that.

Asner and Harrelson are big time and it's Sheens Dad, Martin we are discussing here..Rosie O'donnell  is also but she doesn't count...So was George Carlin...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:..Rosie O'donnell  is also but she doesn't count...

Obviously not. The debate proved that. lol

Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Science being compared to religion is a false equivalency.  One requires faith and the other requires verifiable facts.   Anti intellectualism as a political platform which has been repeated throughout history.  I vote science.  I have seen the results of climate change.  They are not good.   The solutions however are up for debate because although there may be measurable reductions in carbon, there are varying impacts on our economy.  Science is not a religion.

I am comparing the 'RELIGIOUS' tendency of both.

Definition of religious:  Devoted, Committed, Unwavering

Boards is as religious about science as Markle and (name de jour poster) Obamasucks.  Both sit on unwavering edges with no amount of ability to meet in the middle ON THINGS THIS COUNTRY NEEDS because of their belief.

Your definition is a lie.

Your judgment of me is wrong as well.

Explain how you would vote for a pro choice candidate.  

Easy, I, as the vast majority of voters, don't consider abortion to be a litmus test.

As opposed to abortion, as are the vast majority of voters, I also recognize the necessity in some cases.

One more question, please. Will you vote for the best candidate if that candidate turns out to be a Democrat?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Houston TX.

Now tell the truth because I will. The seller I got it from had no clue.
So I plugged that address (a street number is also on the sign) into google maps and Houston came right up.

Is that how you solved it too?

2seaoat

Is that how you solved it too?

Nope, I played for the Houston Astros for four years in the eighties and had a girlfriend my wife did not know about on that street.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay Bob I tried entering the names associated with Pensacola...

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teamstats/roster.php?y=1980&t=HOU

How old is seaoat if he's sixty that eliminates a bunch of them...look for 1954/55

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

One more question, please.  Will you vote for the best candidate if that candidate turns out to be a Democrat?[/quote]

Poster Markle has been shilling for Republicans since he joined this group around 2006 or so (we started out on the old PNJ Pluckforum). It would be hypocritical of him to flip-flop and vote Democratic for any reason.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

T.....I would never cheat on my wife, and I was being sarcastic regarding an obvious source of information.....however, I do have Agee's autograph....does that count.   T you have to be less gullible to stuff posted on the internet.....you actually thought my character was such that I would cheat on a woman I worship, you should know my sense of humor by now.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:T.....I would never cheat on my wife, and I was being sarcastic regarding an obvious source of information.....however, I do have Agee's autograph....does that count.   T you have to be less gullible to stuff posted on the internet.....you actually thought my character was such that I would cheat on a woman I worship, you should know my sense of humor by now.

No I actually believed you might have been a ball player....strange huh ?  You were just another lying politician wantabee. You got the lying part down....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay Bob I tried entering the names associated with Pensacola...

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teamstats/roster.php?y=1980&t=HOU

How old is seaoat if he's  sixty that eliminates a bunch of them...look for 1954/55

I think I've figured out what his name is. I searched all those names for a five year period looking for anything I could associate with them that would connect them to what I know about seaoat from what he's written.
I found one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now I've found that same name in the era he would have live there in the Navaree phone directory. It's him allright.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:One more question, please.  Will you vote for the best candidate if that candidate turns out to be a Democrat?

Poster Markle has been shilling for Republicans since he joined this group around 2006 or so (we started out on the old PNJ Pluckforum). It would be hypocritical of him to flip-flop and vote Democratic for any reason.[/quote]

No one will spontaneously combust if vote for the right person...be they Democrat or Republican.

Bob wrote:And now I've found that same name in the era he would have live there in the Navaree phone directory.  It's him allright.

Walter Mitty?
Laughing

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:And now I've found that same name in the era he would have live there in the Navaree phone directory.  It's him allright.

Walter Mitty?
Laughing

Bhahahahaha

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:
No one will spontaneously combust if vote for the right person...be they Democrat or Republican.

Or independent.

I'm really growing weary of those media talking heads who keep telling their audience "all a 3rd party candidate can accomplish is throwing the election".

See that used to work when there mostly sals and markles out here. But now we're entering a different era thanks to Trump and Sanders (to a lesser degree).
Many people just no longer give a shit which party you throw the election to because they don't like either party. They want to vote FOR somebody for a change.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't worry, seaoat, I won't reveal it to anyone.
And if you're a fan of Prairie Home Companion you'll know why.

Guy Noir NEVER uses his sleuthing and the information he uncovers to cause harm to someone who doesn't deserve it. And Guy Noir is one of my many media heroes. I put him right behind Paul Kersey on that list.

But I'd put my friend yelladawg's character, Ray Thorpe, up against ANY fictional private eye including Mike Hammer AND Jim Rockford.

I wish yelladawg would give me permssion to post one of his Jim Thorpe short stories. Envision Mike Hammer being set in and around Pensacola, and most often Brownsville. He's written dozens of them since he came to town and he's got me hooked on em.

2seaoat

You got the lying part down....
Did you read the question Bob asked?   I tried to just say yes bob I used google, but then I thought about it....I could not help it as my fingers just started typing.....only to find out that you thought I cheated on my wife.....I did not think you thought so lowly of me, first to play for a National League Team, and then cheating on my wife......next thing you know you will have me at the Book Depository in 1963.....I love this place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum