Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kasich - the GOP candidate who appears to be the least crazy - does not believe climate science

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:
Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Science being compared to religion is a false equivalency.  One requires faith and the other requires verifiable facts.   Anti intellectualism as a political platform which has been repeated throughout history.  I vote science.  I have seen the results of climate change.  They are not good.   The solutions however are up for debate because although there may be measurable reductions in carbon, there are varying impacts on our economy.  Science is not a religion.

I am comparing the 'RELIGIOUS' tendency of both.

Definition of religious:  Devoted, Committed, Unwavering

Boards is as religious about science as Markle and (name de jour poster) Obamasucks.  Both sit on unwavering edges with no amount of ability to meet in the middle ON THINGS THIS COUNTRY NEEDS because of their belief.

Your definition is a lie.

Your judgment of me is wrong as well.

Explain how you would vote for a pro choice candidate.  

Easy, I, as the vast majority of voters, don't consider abortion to be a litmus test.

As opposed to abortion, as are the vast majority of voters, I also recognize the necessity in some cases.

One more question, please.  Will you vote for the best candidate if that candidate turns out to be a Democrat?

There is no Democrat candidate which is better than any of the Republican Candidates, even the Donald.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:There is no Democrat candidate which is better than any of the Republican Candidates, even the Donald.

Kasich - the GOP candidate who appears to be the least crazy - does not believe climate science - Page 5 Untitl11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Science being compared to religion is a false equivalency.  One requires faith and the other requires verifiable facts.   Anti intellectualism as a political platform which has been repeated throughout history.  I vote science.  I have seen the results of climate change.  They are not good.   The solutions however are up for debate because although there may be measurable reductions in carbon, there are varying impacts on our economy.  Science is not a religion.

I am comparing the 'RELIGIOUS' tendency of both.

Definition of religious:  Devoted, Committed, Unwavering

Boards is as religious about science as Markle and (name de jour poster) Obamasucks.  Both sit on unwavering edges with no amount of ability to meet in the middle ON THINGS THIS COUNTRY NEEDS because of their belief.

Your definition is a lie.

Your judgment of me is wrong as well.

Explain how you would vote for a pro choice candidate.  

Easy, I, as the vast majority of voters, don't consider abortion to be a litmus test.

As opposed to abortion, as are the vast majority of voters, I also recognize the necessity in some cases.

One more question, please.  Will you vote for the best candidate if that candidate turns out to be a Democrat?

There is no Democrat candidate which is better than any of the Republican Candidates, even the Donald.

Can you name any policy that you support?

Sal

Sal

Salinsky wrote:
Name the one specific policy position with which you most agree with Trump.

This one never gets answered either.

Markle

Markle

He won't be the nominee.

But, to answer your question, build a fence on the border.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:He won't be the nominee.

Prolly not, but who do you think will eventually be trounced by Hillary?

That's not his position.

His position is to make the Mexicans pay for and build a YOOOOGE wall with a beautiful door in it.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:He won't be the nominee.

Prolly not, but who do you think will eventually be trounced by Hillary?

That's not his position.

His position is to make the Mexicans pay for and build a YOOOOGE wall with a beautiful door in it.

You asked what position I supported, I told you.

What position of Hillary do you support and what did she accomplish as Secretary of State?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum