Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do Sal, Tex, Seaoat and Bds think about "Kate's Law"

+6
Sal
nadalfan
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not much of a fan of Bill O'Reilly.  But he just interviewed Sen Grassley who is co-sponsoring this legislation.  And he asked Grassley this question.

"What possible logical reason can the opposition have to make it want to be opposed to this law?"

I'd be interested to know what ya'lls answer would be.

http://www.petition2congress.com/18159/the-kate-steinle-law/

Cause it feeeeeels good. Fuck our citizens.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hell this should have been a law long before it had anything to do with mexican deportees.

In 1961, the New Orleans mobster Carlos Marcello was deported to Guatemala.
But within a few weeks he snuck back into the country and set up shop in New Orleans again. And was able to avoid efforts by the feds to deport him again after that.
I don't know if those who claim he played a part in the JFK assassination are right about that. But if he did then this law could maybe have prevented a presidential assassination.

2seaoat

Please explain the relevancy of this criminal sneaking back into this country five times to recently passed sanctuary legislation?  It appears to me that the focus should be on the border being more secure.  Last time I checked the senate in last session passed a bill which added personnel and improved border security, but it was buried.   So now with a solution, we look for scapegoats.....propaganda for very very very slow people.  The truth is this man should not have been given bail.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Please explain the relevancy of this criminal sneaking back into this country five times to recently passed sanctuary legislation? 

How could I or why would I want to explain the relevancy of something which has no relevancy to this thread.
Did you not open and read the link I provided in the first post?  What is on that page is only one sentence long.

2seaoat

Then you understand that my statement was as arbitrary as asking for five years when the problem is the senate bill is comprehensive and a solution, but we would rather not secure our border, but just add one more tax burden for American Taxpayers, and putting more people in jail.....splendid logic.....so I will ask again what relevancy does this have to sanctuary laws........get it Bob?  I want a path to citizenship, more resources on the borders, and I do not want to pay 200k to house immigrants......idiotic, but again lets get back to the relevant question...what relevancy does this have to sanctuary laws.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As is often the case,  this has nothing whatever to do with what you're talking about,  seaoat.

Once any son of a bitch has been deported out of the country,  then there is no reason in hell to let him come back into the country without facing a mandatory stiff penalty if he gets caught back in the country.
The idea is to take away incentive for them to try to return by having them face a 5 year prison sentence.  It makes all the sense in the world for anyone who possesses any common sense.  Sometimes you really don't seem to be in possession of very much of that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My god how do people become so in love with illegal immigrants and deportees that they just don't give a shit if they come back here to murder us.  It has to be the ultimate in some kind of sick,  twisted political correctness.

Try explaining it to the loved ones of the victim in San Francisco.  Or to the loved ones of the 120 people who've been murdered by people who are in the country illegally.

2seaoat

I know good illegal immigrants who have been caught and have returned.  I do not want to be putting people in jail because every feel good fix of a problem has not been thought out.  My wife spoke with a friend who was born in Mexico this weekend.  He brought his boat to the river, and his wife had to work.  He is a medical tech now and his wife who was also born in Mexico is a nurse.  As a little boy he watched American movies and dreamed of coming to America.  He did....illegally, and was granted amnesty by Reagan and he and his wife have become American citizens, and now have successful American citizen children doing well.  I cannot help your fears Bob.....chit...I have tried, but we solve this problem with a comprehensive immigration bill and we reduce the problem......filling up the jails with people seeking opportunity to catch one out of fifty who are criminals is simply stupid.  At some point this becomes an intelligent thing....but hey, those sanctuary cities......lets get back to the relevant.  Let's pass some more feel good stupid legislation.....lets hand out more mandatory jail sentences and bankrupt this country.....productive American citizens Bob....I know you cannot get by their color, or that some folks spoke Spanish in a New Mexico restaurant, but I guess If I had walked in your shoes as a child I would be afraid of everything too, so just tell me to F off, because we both know you are not going to change.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I know good illegal immigrants who have been caught and have returned. 

Seaoat, if you think anyone who has been deported out of the country and then tries to sneak back in is a "good illegal immigrant" then you are so full of shit that it's like talking to somebody from another planet.

2seaoat

Try explaining it to the loved ones of the victim in San Francisco.  Or to the loved ones of the 120 people who've been murdered by people who are in the country illegally.

Deal.....you explain to the over 16k who were murdered in America, and I will take care of the 120......Bob, you must be drinking because the brains are not working.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I know you cannot get by their color, or that some folks spoke Spanish in a New Mexico restaurant, but I guess If I had walked in your shoes as a child I would be afraid of everything too, so just tell me to F off, because we both know you are not going to change.

I cited two specific examples in this thread.
This maggot who slaughtered the woman at random for no reason.
And an Italian-American mobster.

I guess that automatically makes me a racist against all Italians as well. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My Italian-American picker partner is out of town and coming back this week. I can't wait till I get to warn him about my bigotry against Italians. lol

2seaoat

Seaoat, if you think anyone who has been deported out of the country and then tries to sneak back in is a "good illegal immigrant" then you are so full of shit that it's like talking to somebody from another planet.

I think your immigrant ancestors were no better, but hopefully these folks who today are trying to have American opportunity will not be so xenophobic to think that five years in jail is a solution for anything.   You stop folks from easily getting in this country.  How are they going to handle an overstayed visa.....you know "white people".......five years.  Pass the senate bill and quit being stupid.

2seaoat

My Italian-American picker partner is out of town and coming back this week. I can't wait till I get to warn him about my bigotry against Italians. lol

You sound like my scotch Irish grandmother talking about her Italian descent catholic neighbor as "those people" are really not Christians or Americans.....their family had been in the country for sixty years at the time.....yep....no different, and by you bringing up your picking partner you confirm exactly why you liked the elevator music and southern pride.....fricking unadulterated fear.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Try explaining it to the loved ones of the victim in San Francisco.  Or to the loved ones of the 120 people who've been murdered by people who are in the country illegally.

Deal.....you explain to the over 16k who were murdered in America.

Huh? Did you actually write that?
I'm the one who keeps saying I want to torture violent aggressors and especially murderers.
And you're the one who is always so soft on any violent crime unless the piece of shit who does it is waving a confederate flag.

And I want to severly punish all 16k you refer to.
And you're the one who couldn't care less about them OR the 120 murdered by illegal aliens. Because all your attention is directed at the handful who are southern bigots.

This is all just so surreal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat you really need to look in the mirror.  What you are is a bigot against caucasians.  
How a caucasian himself ever got to be a bigot against caucasians is a mystery only a shrink could solve.

And it's really more of a bigotry against southern caucasians.  To you all southern caucasians are alike.  
I said this one time before,  but it really is reminding me of the people I encountered in my youth who believed "all blacks are alike".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm going to bed. I can't read your horseshit any more tonight.

2seaoat

I'm going to bed. I can't read your horseshit any more tonight.

Your confusing what I have written and what you have proof read......let see if I get this right......less than 1/10 of a percent of murders requires putting more non violent people to fill our jails and violent people back on the street.....it is so fricking stupid, it defies logic, and then we have the italians......and the Mexicans, and you think I am against whites.....splendid logic....on a roll.....I am just not scared of people.......the fear is palpable......it always has been and when I point it out, you run away or have a tantrum.  Spanish in a restaurant, a man trying to support his family from Saltillo working the fields and getting caught after being deported costing America 200k......I think we need to take an IQ test before giving folks keyboards.......but lets get back to what is relevant......sanctuary cities and a hundred murders when 16k people are victims of homicide.......brilliant.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/26/new-california-mass-immigration-turning-virginia-blue/

New California: Mass Immigration Turning Virginia Blue

A remarkable transformation is underway in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

The birthplace and final resting place of George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson—and once one of the most reliably-red of red states—is being rapidly turned into a progressive stronghold.

These changes are not the result of an inside agency, or a natural evolution in political thinking, but rather the result of one of the most impactful yet least-discussed policies of the federal government.

2seaoat

least-discussed policies of the federal government.

Close.....it is not the policies of the federal government, but the employees of the federal government escaping DC real estate prices.....fastest growing area of Virgina which has now tilted it solidly into its historical democratic status.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is a immigration feeding frenzy caused by government with absolutely no concern about my grandchildrens future...why the hell did any of our parents fight for this country which is now in full control of traitorous progressives giving it away to anyone that can get here ?...it's in your face treason.

Vikingwoman

!6 thousand people were murdered in America and you're worried about 120 of them being illegal aliens? Out of 11 million illegal aliens in this country only 120 were murderers?You need to be more worried about your fellow American citizens. LOL!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:!6 thousand people were murdered in America and you're worried about 120 of them being illegal aliens? Out of 11 million illegal aliens in this country only 120 were murderers?You need to be more worried about your fellow American citizens. LOL!

If I had started getting worried about murder victims ONLY when they were the victims of illegal immigrants, you would be right and so would seaoat and all this could be explained by me being a racist.

But if that was the case, I wouldn't have been banned from the PNJ Forum ten years ago because I offered a reward for the "fellow American citizen" who knocked an old man to the ground and then stomped on his face driving his teeth up into his jaw.
And I wouldn't have written hundreds of posts since then expressing my revulsion every time a "fellow american citizen" perpetrated some horrific crime of violence against another of my "fellow american citizens".

But of course every time I did that I could count on seaoat to make racism speeches and ignore those victims too just like he's ignoring these victims now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat is now trying to convince us that he's so concerned about those "16k" he's talking about,  vikingwoman.

But the truth is a great many of those "16k" resulted from inner city violence in places like Chicago near where he lives.   And anytime a poster here has ever expressed any concern about those murders,   we could always count on seaoat to not give a damn about those victims either because all he wanted to talk about then too is white racists.
And then when over 200 people were killed and injured at a public event in Boston,  he called that a "common crime" and never expressed any sympathy or expressed any other feelings about those victims either.  Only because the perp in that case turned out to be something other than a white racist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum