Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know you don't like Lew but..seaoat..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/06/no_author/deserters-are-heroes/

2seaoat

I will await for the military to review his case. I will hold my judgment. Young kids put in impossible situations, and then the rush to judgment. The damage done to his family is irreparable.

2seaoat wrote:I will await for the military to review his case.  I will hold my judgment.  Young kids put in impossible situations, and then the rush to judgment.  The damage done to his family is irreparable.

Well Stated...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What's worse than a kangaroo trial ? A Military trial....they can't handle the truth.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

As I said before, I was involved in the trial of a deserter who jumped ship. He was an officer and a graduate of the Naval Academy. He might not have known that he had the option of resigning his commission. But his lawyer was no joke, even if he did end up doing time. I am not defending him. I don't even like him at this point, although I do see how he ended up where he was because he grew up hard.

Bergdahl will have real representation at a military trial. It is no one's place to judge him...he's just a soldier...and he's certainly not the one responsible for the wars. It breaks my heart to see my children's generation harmed this way...so some privileged a**hole could burnish his "legacy". I know some of these vets. One visited me at Christmas a couple of years ago, along with another friend of my daughter's who had just finished teaching children in Thailand. It was quite a contrast...the soldier returning from Afghanistan and the teacher returning from a humanitarian endeavor. Another vet stayed at my house because my daughter's boyfriend was visiting me. He got so drunk he didn't know where he was or what he was doing...took all his clothes off...ran into traffic.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I will await for the military to review his case.  I will hold my judgment.  Young kids put in impossible situations, and then the rush to judgment.  The damage done to his family is irreparable.

Any damage done to his family is the fault of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. He hated the government, so why did he join? He had already been kicked out of the Coast Guard after only a few weeks.

2seaoat

Any damage done to his family is the fault of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. He hated the government, so why did he join? He had already been kicked out of the Coast Guard after only a few weeks.

You are simply wrong and have no common decency. His family did nothing wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum