Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racist Police Stop in Pensacola!!!!

+7
Floridatexan
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
EmeraldGhost
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Vikingwoman

That's what was quoted in the newspaper article the second day-" I was out of line". I did not say it.

2seaoat

That's what was quoted in the newspaper article the second day-" I was out of line". I did not say it.

Wrong again.....that is someone's interpretation of the statement which Mr. May gave.......He never said I was out of line.....that is however what the mob believes.... so they just make chit up out of thin air......the man said it was a bad stop.......He NEVER said "I was out of line".  Now who is irrational?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They who blow the dog whistle the loudest now think he said he was out of line.....I love this place.....you really get insight into evil and the fear, prejudice, and ignorance which drives the same.......Da boogey man put those words there.

Vikingwoman

You are. The newspaper quoted him as saying that. If you have a problem w/ it...call them instead of calling the people a liar. May can dispute what was said if it is untrue and I'm sure he would. You are irrational.

2seaoat

No you are either a liar or you cannot read plain English....that was their interpretation of the quote which was given......get it?

Vikingwoman

Now that May has apologized and admitted his "out of line" behavior we can put to rest this saga knowing now Oatie was irrational and frankly... full of shit.

2seaoat

Now that May has apologized and admitted his "out of line" behavior we can put to rest this saga knowing now Oatie was irrational and frankly... full of shit.

Still running from your lie, and now distorting the truth......he never apologized for characterizing this as a bad stop, only for raising his voice.....not much of an apology, and the only person acting irrational was found to have lied, and is incapable of realizing it was a bad stop from the git go.....the irrational one had to help you out once again.......blinded by the obvious, certain that she understands concepts, but never afraid to play the fool......I love this place.

Vikingwoman

After the guy apologizes for his behavior you can say w/ all semblance of rationality what the paper said was a lie? Seriously?

You know on second thought Oatie you're an effin looney tune. I can see why the right gets so frustrated w/ you. Seriously.

2seaoat

After the guy apologizes for his behavior you can say w/ all semblance of rationality what the paper said was a lie? Seriously?

You are incapable of understanding quotation marks in an article, and you lied because you were too ignorant to understand journalistic standards.....as usual you went off half cocked with what you thought you understood without a scintilla of understanding the rules of journalism.  I love your attempts to cover up what you did......I love this place.....priceless.

Vikingwoman

I'll say this again. You're a looneytoon, Oatie. There's no point arguing about something that is clear.

RealLindaL

I'll certainly agree that our Seaoat has gone off the deep end of looniness here.  And, on Page 6 of this thread, to have called my letter about May "cowardly" -- along with much of the other B.S. in his posts about that letter and responses to others' opinions here -- just provides a PERFECT example of the principle I delineated in that letter as to how, with certain people, their best defense seems to be a mighty and blustery offense.   Seaoat, you have been extremely offensive in this thread and I am frankly disturbed by your behavior, not that you apparently care what I or anyone else thinks.

Oh, and it WAS NOT I, but rather MAY HIMSELF, who brought race/profiling into the picture when HE yelled at the officer about his having been pulled over something like 100 times.  That sensitivity of HIS to his perception of profiling was precisely what his anger was all about, IMHO.  I didn't make it up or try to make this about race myself, and I resent your saying the concept came from my pen.  It came straight from May himself.

Come to think of it, I seriously doubt you have truly listened to the entire conversation on the dash cam video. I'm thinking you maybe gave it a broad brush listen, and missed a LOT.  Not that you would ever admit that.

In any event, it's quite obvious from everything you've spewed here that you will never in a million years back down from your erroneous position on this entire matter.

But I stand by mine as delineated in my letter, which is simply that, REGARDLESS of any supposed rationale for May's horrid behavior, anyone who engages in such verbal  battering and harbors such obvious anger management issues is not anyone I want for a county commissioner of mine.  Period.   And I still feel that way despite his various apologies for the behavior.

As an aside, I can just imagine how May deals with any conflict with his own family members.  Makes me positively shudder.

And what you call being a "sheep" is just plain human decency.   But I give up, because obviously you'll never get that principle.

Lastly, no one in my family is involved in the "criminal justice system" - you're off the mark in saying that, even though you posted it with such blatant confidence.   Wrong!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Mr. May has apologized to the officer for losing his temper. He did not receive a citation, so I still wonder about the discrepancy with the tag. He did not speed, run a stop sign, or commit any other driving infraction...so, again, why was he stopped? As for him resigning...absolutely NOT...and I am astounded by the attacks against him on this forum...and the attacks against Seaoat. WTH is wrong with you people?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Mr. May has apologized to the officer for losing his temper.  He did not receive a citation, so I still wonder about the discrepancy with the tag.  He did not speed, run a stop sign, or commit any other driving infraction...so, again, why was he stopped?  As for him resigning...absolutely NOT...and I am astounded by the attacks against him on this forum...and the attacks against Seaoat.  WTH is wrong with you people?

If you read the article in the PNJ or WEAR news you will get your answer.

Do you approve of Mr. May's response and attitude directed to the first officer?

2seaoat

It came straight from May himself.

Mr. May never ever raised the race card........he correctly told the truth that he had been stopped many time without cause. Linda......you and others made this up and implied that he was using his race as the reason for the unnecessary stops.....you even put it in your letter. Shame on you, your racism and cowardly letter was wrong and, yet you double down and tell one more untruth. I have listened to the video tape five times, and not once did I hear race raised by Mr. Mays, but I have heard the lynch mob talk about the same, and letters talking about lawsuits based on race, what a shameful display of hate.....no I am quite well, and I have seen 35 years of this dog whistle hate, and can only understand the same from living with my Family of six generations of Southerners who fought for the confederacy, as I heard them all blame outside agitators for blowing up four beautiful little girls less than five miles from where I was.....outside agitators, back talk to a white woman, and made up comments from Mr. May about racial profiling, and 1100 American citizens are dead, shot by police, but you have a safe environment and you cannot discard the seeds of hate you carry from your childhood......I have never been more lucid and aware of what is wrong in America, and I am not going to be soft spoken as we watch people get murdered in church because of YOUR lynch mob, or have people make things up because a black man is the victim of overreaching police action.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There is no arguing with the pretenders to a divine knowledge and to a divine mission. They are possessed with the sin of pride, they have yielded to the perennial temptation.
Walter Lippmann

RealLindaL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There is no arguing with the pretenders to a divine knowledge and to a divine mission. They are possessed with the sin of pride, they have yielded to the perennial temptation.
Walter Lippmann

Can't say as I ever in a million years thought I'd agree with TEO about much of anything, but this Lippmann quote is RIGHT ON.

Mr. arrogant and prideful Seaoat, who pretends to know everything about me, my childhood, my motives, etc. and has branded me a member of his fantastical racist "mob " -- even though I am, in fact, one of the most tolerant human beings you'll ever meet -- has gone waaaaay too far.  But of course he will always have that divine knowledge and perfection that places him above the rest of us, so is unapproachable via normal reason and discourse.  

Why, then, do I waste my time debating with such ignorant, posturing pridefulness?  I'm done even trying.

But as one last parry I will repeat what others have reported, that May's own attorney said profiling had taken place.   He obviously got that from May, since he wasn't there himself.   Seaoat, you are so full of yourself you can't see your nose in front of your face, much less the facts of this matter.  So go ahead and insult me all you want - you know NOTHING about me and never will.  It's all water off this duck's back from here on in.  YOU are the one who should be thoroughly, completely ashamed of yourself.

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:There is no arguing with the pretenders to a divine knowledge and to a divine mission. They are possessed with the sin of pride, they have yielded to the perennial temptation.
Walter Lippmann

Can't say as I ever in a million years thought I'd agree with TEO about much of anything, but this Lippmann quote is RIGHT ON.

Mr. arrogant and prideful Seaoat, who pretends to know everything about me, my childhood, my motives, etc. and has branded me a member of his fantastical racist "mob " -- even though I am, in fact, one of the most tolerant human beings you'll ever meet -- has gone waaaaay too far.  But of course he will always have that divine knowledge and perfection that places him above the rest of us, so is unapproachable via normal reason and discourse.  

Why, then, do I waste my time debating with such ignorant, posturing pridefulness?  I'm done even trying.

But as one last parry I will repeat what others have reported, that May's own attorney said profiling had taken place.   He obviously got that from May, since he wasn't there himself.   Seaoat, you are so full of yourself you can't see your nose in front of your face, much less the facts of this matter.  So go ahead and insult me all you want - you know NOTHING about me and never will.  It's all water off this duck's back from here on in.  YOU are the one who should be thoroughly, completely ashamed of yourself.

I agree! He's a race baiter.

2seaoat

The truth is not an insult. It is the truth. So now you admit your letter was wrong, and the only person who talked about race was the man's attorney. Linda, I have a photographic memory.....it may be a an old non digital camera, but I remember your participation in Chicken bone beach discussion on PB, and the kids from Mobile.....I remember. I tell the truth. Always have. I see things clearly and have little use for polite society which uses the same to create smoke and mirrors when talking about the most critical issue in American politics in 2015. The belief that every human being is afforded equal protection under the law. I did not spend a week in my weakened state to put up a 35 foot flagpole. I have never been more proud of this country as the grace of survivor families finally is allowing the dog whistle folks to search their souls and find truth.......and then your cowardly letter in complete contrast to a courageous letter less than three weeks earlier. No, I play the arrogant fool in the sandbox, but on this issue I am dead cinch correct, and with basic social psychology the only way people can find balance is to say they are wrong, seaoat is a good person, and hate is unacceptable, of course social psychology and balance theory says you can achieve balance another way.....I am a good person, seaoat is a bad person, and there is no hate.

I will now go play poker at a country club I was banned from because only two members had the courage to stand up and stop a five million dollar boondoggle on the golf course.....well the board did not like their authority being questioned, so I helped them with a letter of resignation which itemized exactly what would happen.....they were angry with the truth.....they banned me from returning......something which was formerly only done for people who did not pay bills....well membership at 238 fell to a 100 as the club balances five years later on the dissolution, and lo and behold the membership petitioned the board for the guy who was right to be unbanned, courage is not going with the high and mighty and honesty is easy when there are no consequences, integrity is speaking the truth when there are consequences.....I consider you a friend, but if you were standing in front of me right now I would tell you the truth, understanding that you have no choice but to dismiss me.....been there and done that.....I will put my head on my lazy boy tonight and sleep with a clean conscience that I have lived a truthful life.

A good person doesn't go around labeling people just to try to win an argument.

That you sleep without regret only shows that you lack a conscience.

Vikingwoman

Seaoat, telling the truth as you see it is not necessarily the truth. It is your opinion. You don't seem to grasp that concept at all? To say Lumpn May did not have a conversation about racial profiling w/ his atty. who expressed that to the media is way beyond what you know about this case and gives me pause about your mental status. You see yourself as some kind of Atticus Finch which in it self smacks of delusions. You wasted no time in trying to bolster yourself w/ your country club story of truth and justice. I'll bet there's a different version of that story but nontheless you really have no insight into the minds of the people who rejected May's behavior other than your own obsessive bias. You need to examine that and find some balance. BTW, you owe me an apology for calling me a liar and a racist. If I saw any evidence of racial profiling I would have certainly expressed that. There was none.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:A good person doesn't go around labeling people just to try to win an argument.

O

M

G

.... you should definitely shut up now, random glibertarian deadender guy.

Sheesh.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Stop the vitriol. I'd like to know how many people here are guilty of losing their tempers...also, how many have been stopped by law enforcement multiple times? You haven't lived here long if you haven't seen much worse behavior from elected officials and/or "prominent citizens".

Vikingwoman

Well, at least you didn't say he was racially profiled as I would have expected you to say. I personally don't agree w/ asking the guy to resign.I think that's a bit much besides he apologized and that's enough.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

May I ask a question. I'm trying to understand how she ran the wrong tag number. When a patrol office wants to run a vehicle tag, does he/she call in the tag number to the dispatcher, or instead, type it into the laptop beside them?
If it's the latter, not only is that method very prone to typos, it's also as dangerous as driving while texting.

Vikingwoman

They have a computer in their car they use. I don't know if they speak it in or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum