Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night

+11
The Dude
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
knothead
gatorfan
KarlRove
Sal
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Sal

Sal

The Dude wrote:

The grand jury is not convened to realize an indictment but rather the truth and that WAS realized.

It's the prosecutor's job to make the case for an indictment.

McCulloch didn't come close to doing his job.

Instead of finding probable cause, he mounted a defense of the cop.

The Dude

The Dude

The grand jury did their job.  Apparantely this will all be public. If it hurts anyone it's their own fault.

If this had gone/will go to trial there is zero chance of conviction....but lots of thugs n ferguson trash could get more free xmas presents Shocked

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NPR has made all the grand jury testimony and evidence available to us.
It's in the documents you'll find linked on this page...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/11/25/366507379/ferguson-docs-how-the-grand-jury-reached-a-decision

Sal

Sal

The Dude wrote:The grand jury did their job.

They couldn't do their job properly because there was no prosecutor to guide them.

Markle

Markle

Hard to tell which of the far left Progressives here is the LEAST informed.  They all seem to be in a race with each other to prove how little they know about the case and the testimony before the Grand Jury.

Pathetic.

Oh well, nothing new here!

As 2seaoat, for once, truthfully stated:

Wow...quote from my good friend 2seaoat. "I have been listening to two hours of eye witness testimony that this unarmed big kid was in shorts, a tee shirt, and sandals and was unarmed."

tes•ti•mo•ny [tes-tuh-moh-nee, or, esp. British, -muh-nee] Show IPA
noun, plural tes•ti•mo•nies.

1. Law. the statement or declaration of a witness under oath or affirmation, usually in court.

2. evidence in support of a fact or statement; proof.

Of course, my good friend 2seaoat has made interesting quotes previously.
"I do not need somebody to give additional facts."

Interesting isn't it, 2seaoat listened to two hours of testimony...wonder from where? Who were those sworn witnesses?

Of course it is hard to keep up with your stories which change from one thread to the other. Were you lying on the thread about Tony Stewart or here?

Oh, as you know, Tony Stewart was found not responsible for any wrong doing too.

The above is from 2seaoat about the shooting in Ferguson. As is usually the case with 2seaoat, stirring the pot is far more important than the FACTS.

Last edited by Markle on 11/25/2014, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Dude

The Dude

Sal wrote:
The Dude wrote:The grand jury did their job.  

They couldn't do their job properly because there was no prosecutor to guide them.

Thats your assumption. Michael brown had just robbed a store assaulted the owner and was holding drugs. He weighed 290 pounds and assaulted a police officer. Just read the sympathetic witness 14 it's pretty easy with or without someone telling me how to think what happened duh

The Dude

The Dude

Reading this report now it's really obvious what happened. Punching a policeman through his cruiser windown is never a good idea Huh sal?

Sal

Sal

The Dude wrote:Reading this report now it's really obvious what happened. Punching a policeman through his cruiser windown is never a good idea Huh sal?

If he was punched through the driver's side window as he claimed, shouldn't the discoloration appear on the left-side of his face?

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night - Page 3 Screen11

gatorfan

The Dude wrote:Reading this report now it's really obvious what happened. Punching a policeman through his cruiser windown is never a good idea Huh sal?

Sal is floundering around because his preconceived notion of GUILTY BEFORE TRIAL (for whites anyway) was found to be wrong when the facts came out. Of course he displays a remarkable ability to ignore facts.....

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night - Page 3 Eko5e

The Dude

The Dude

gatorfan wrote:

Sal is floundering around because his preconceived notion of GUILTY BEFORE TRIAL (for whites anyway) was found to be wrong when the facts came out. Of course he displays a remarkable ability to ignore facts.....

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night - Page 3 Eko5e

Read the docs Michael Brown's tissue was on the cruiser. Meaning he was at the window of the cruiser. Evidence is plain

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

I know you don't realize it, but your reply is sopping with white privilege.

"Stupid, black folks.  Why won't they buy into the system just because it's declares open season on their kids???"

I'm a member of a much smaller minority than the black minority,  Sal.
A minority which is despised by the majority of whites and blacks and ESPECIALLY blacks.

I don't get to experience all the same "white privelege" you do.  My minority will never be represented by any local elected official period.  And my minority is not currently the highest elected official in the land.

I agree with a blogger who commented on that ThinkProgress article...

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night - Page 3 Black10

Your minority is also not readily apparent just by looking at you.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:
Sal is floundering around because his preconceived notion of GUILTY BEFORE TRIAL (for whites anyway) was found to be wrong when the facts came out.

There was no trial, idiot.

That's the problem.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

If he was punched through the driver's side window as he claimed, shouldn't the discoloration appear on the left-side of his face?

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night - Page 3 Screen11

Why not? If Brown had him by the neck and the officer had his head facing him it would be logical to hit him on the right side of his face.

Sal

Sal

The Dude wrote:

Read the docs Michael Brown's tissue was on the cruiser. Meaning he was at the window of the cruiser. Evidence is plain

No one ever denied that there was a struggle at the vehicle.

No one.

Way to knock that strawman around tho, ...

... dumbass.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Why not? If Brown had him by the neck and the officer had his head facing him it would be logical to hit him on the right side of his face.

That's not how Wilson described what happened.

Now, you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
The Dude wrote:

No one.

... dumbass.

Are you sure Sal? Seems like you changed your mind when the autopsy showed Brown's DNA in the cruiser. I would swear you denied the officer was attacked. Seaoat claimed the officer was trying to pull Brown through the window of the cruiser.....a 6'4 300 pounder.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal is floundering around because his preconceived notion of GUILTY BEFORE TRIAL (for whites anyway) was found to be wrong when the facts came out.

That's the problem.

You really are an ignorant moron. Of course there was no trial.. That statement referred to your preconceived finding of guilt without knowing any facts. Or looked at another way - your preconceived notion of probable cause without considering the facts.

You hate it because you didn't get to see an innocent whitey burned at the stake.

Good thing you aren't a lawyer because you would be as shitty at that as you are attempting to defend your miserably inaccurate opinions.

You really are pathetic - and to think I thought it was an act at first.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Your minority is also not readily apparent just by looking at you.  

That's right and neither are jews. But that didn't prevent 6 million jews and who knows how many homosexuals (since nobody bothered to take a count) from being starved or shot to death or run through gas chambers before their bodies were thrown in ditches they themselves were forced to dig at gunpoint.

Like I told an old black man named "Clarence" who's called in to WEBY at least a dozen times to say "queers are the cause of everything wrong with our country". I said "Clarence, the next time you're in a public place be very very afraid because I could be sitting at the table next to you and giving you AIDS and you wouldn't even know it". lol

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
The Dude wrote:

No one.

... dumbass.

Are you sure Sal? Seems like you changed your mind when the autopsy showed Brown's DNA in the cruiser. I would swear you denied the officer was attacked.  Seaoat claimed the officer was trying to pull Brown through the window of the cruiser.....a 6'4 300 pounder.

I never changed my mind.

There is no disagreement that there was a struggle at the vehicle.

The disagreement was in the nature of the struggle.

Some testified that Brown was just struggling to escape, and some testified the two were fighting.

Some testified that Wilson went to open the door, it hit Brown, and bounced back hitting Wilson.

Some testified that Brown punched Wilson through the window.

The "injury" to his face is more consistent with the former.

knothead

knothead

gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

That's the problem.

You really are an ignorant moron. Of course there was no trial.. That statement referred to your preconceived finding of guilt without knowing any facts. Or looked at another way - your preconceived notion of probable cause without considering the facts.

You hate it because you didn't get to see an innocent whitey burned at the stake.

Good thing you aren't a lawyer because you would be as shitty at that as you are attempting to defend your miserably inaccurate opinions.

We've all heard the refrain that a grand jury can indict "a ham sandwich" right? In this case the prosecutor acted as a defense attorney rather than the role of states attorney because there were a number of charges that could have brought that meet the standards for an indictment but there was not a voice in the proceeding speaking for the man child (who I concede had no respect for authority). My point is simply that an indictment could have been brought had the states attorney wanted one . . . he evidently did not.

71I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night - Page 3 Empty Missouri law 11/25/2014, 5:11 pm

The Dude

The Dude

knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

That's the problem.

We've all heard the refrain that a grand jury can indict "a ham sandwich" right? In this case the prosecutor acted as a defense attorney rather than the role of states attorney because there were a number of charges that could have brought that meet the standards for an indictment but there was not a voice in the proceeding speaking for the man child (who I concede had no respect for authority).  My point is simply that an indictment could have been brought had the states attorney wanted one . . . he evidently did not.  

Missouri law allows a police officer to. Use lethal force on a fleeing felon. Michael Brown at the time of his death was a felon. Had he chosen to surrender he would be alive today tragically he did not. The fact that he was "holding" may have entered into his rather profoundly stupid decision

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That's not how Wilson described what happened.

Now, you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

From Wilson's testimony........

.......he had to duck his head to come inside my vehicle and he entered my vehicle with his hands, his arms, his head ... assaulting me ... The first time he struck me somewhere in this area, but it was a glancing blow 'cause I was able to defend a little bit. After that I was just scrambling to get his arms out of my face and grabbing me and everything else.......He came back towards my vehicle and ducked in again, his whole top half of his body came in and tried to hit me again. Fist, grab, I mean just crazy. Just random, anything he could get a hold of swinging wildly.

The Dude

The Dude

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
The Dude wrote:

No one.

... dumbass.

Are you sure Sal? Seems like you changed your mind when the autopsy showed Brown's DNA in the cruiser. I would swear you denied the officer was attacked.  Seaoat claimed the officer was trying to pull Brown through the window of the cruiser.....a 6'4 300 pounder.

I never changed my mind.

There is no disagreement that there was a struggle at the vehicle.

The disagreement was in the nature of the struggle.

Some testified that Brown was just struggling to escape, and some testified the two were fighting.

Some testified that Wilson went to open the door, it hit Brown, and bounced back hitting Wilson.

Some testified that Brown punched Wilson through the window.

The "injury" to his face is more consistent with the former.

In all cases Michael Brown was comitting a felony this really was a pretty easy decision by the grand jury

Last edited by The Dude on 11/25/2014, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

gatorfan

knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

That's the problem.

We've all heard the refrain that a grand jury can indict "a ham sandwich" right? In this case the prosecutor acted as a defense attorney rather than the role of states attorney because there were a number of charges that could have brought that meet the standards for an indictment but there was not a voice in the proceeding speaking for the man child (who I concede had no respect for authority).  My point is simply that an indictment could have been brought had the states attorney wanted one . . . he evidently did not.  

This was an instantly politically charged incident with the race card being thrown all over the streets. The prosecutor probably felt the evidence he had didn't merit filing charges he couldn't prove in court. The smart move was to move it to a grand jury and let them determine independently whether the incident merited charges. They did not find such evidence.

It's pitiful that people can't accept that simple fact.

The Dude

The Dude

gatorfan wrote:
knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

That's the problem.

This was an instantly politically charged incident with the race card being thrown all over the streets. The prosecutor probably felt the evidence he had didn't merit filing charges he couldn't prove in court. The smart move was to move it to a grand jury and let them determine independently whether the incident merited charges. They did not find such evidence.

It's pitiful that people can't accept that simple fact.

Nail on the head EXACTLY!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum