Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Jury in Campaign Allegations.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

July 30th...right before a primary election....Sheriff/Count Chocula made a calculated political move but the comments seem to see this as smelling like a dirty/cheap move....Good thing that an "unidentified elected official" tipped his majesty off about this...Too bad the public has no idea of the arrogance of the cereal box Count...

Newsfan wrote: July 30th...right before a primary election....Sheriff/Count Chocula made a calculated political move but the comments seem to see this as smelling like a dirty/cheap move....Good thing that an "unidentified elected official" tipped his majesty off about this...Too bad the public has no idea of the arrogance of the cereal box Count...

But you know what News, a lot of people are not going to see or accept it as the political ploy that it really is.

Typical liberal elected officials.. screwing with the voting process..

Lurch wrote:Typical liberal elected officials.. screwing with the voting process..
An example of a slick arrogant politician that thinks he's a knight and royalty...Buy a medal and be a hero

Newsfan wrote:
Lurch wrote:Typical liberal elected officials.. screwing with the voting process..
An example of a slick arrogant politician that thinks he's a knight and royalty...Buy a medal and be a hero
I'll let the grand jury decide who's in the wrong.. I don't like either of one them.

Lurch wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
I'll let the grand jury decide who's in the wrong.. I don't like either of one them.
Nice to see that the Count used the SA's Office to do his dirty work...

Newsfan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Nice to see that the Count used the SA's Office to do his dirty work...
Our conservitive SA wouldn't do anything wrong.. would he?

Sir Purchsed Knight of the Backroom Kitchen Table; the Honorable Admiral General High Sheriff Morgan used military precision and ninja like stealth to foist these allegations on the SA's office. It makes for one HUMDINGER of a story.

nochain wrote:Sir Purchsed Knight of the Backroom Kitchen Table; the Honorable Admiral General High Sheriff Morgan used military precision and ninja like stealth to foist these allegations on the SA's office. It makes for one HUMDINGER of a story.
LOL! The same individual that whined about the 'good oleboy' network...Remember after winning Count Chocula said 'I guess this makes me the ultimate insider'...Think about that quote and glimpse into the arrogance that would be displayed...

Yella

Yella

Newsfan wrote:

You are so right. What we desperately need in this town is a stupid but willing idiot to do exactly as the Good ol' Boys instruct him to do. There is money to be made here.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

You are so right. What we desperately need in this town is a stupid but willing idiot to do exactly as the Good ol' Boys instruct him to do. There is money to be made here.

So are you saying we need an ultra-liberal loon to run for High Sheriff?

nochain wrote:
Yella wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

So are you saying we need an ultra-liberal loon to run for High Sheriff?
Well the loon part is covered!...A Count Chocula Medal purchased and worn on a work uniform!...

no stress

no stress

Let me get this straight. Morgan waited until an election year to pop his opponent for illegally taking too much in campaign donations....which are only given during an election year? Wow! The timing is suspect. He should have done this last year before the campaign contributions were given or better yet, wait until the election is over when nobody cares if election laws were broken. Lets also let the black panthers continue to influence the vote by giving the stink eye to voters as the come to the precinct. I mean, that was illegal too but apparently its OK to break election laws if your candidate is the one doing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum