Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Jury indicts Harris

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 1:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

An eight count indictment against Justin Harris.

The father that left his son in a hot car, the father that previously researched hot car deaths and what the temperature needs to be, the father that was oblivious to the death stench in the car, the father that spent his day sexting 6 women while his child clawed at his face and throat while dying in a hot car.

2Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 1:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoats previous comment......

Re: Was the death of 22 month old, left in a hot car, an accident? on June 27th 2014, 6:24 pm
2seaoat

I'm not buying it.

Buying it or not buying it will not save this child or future children. Cars are dangerous for infants. We need safeguards, and yes he could have drove into a semi and killed himself and the child, but that would seem like an accident. My brother-in-laws step son drove his car full speed into a semi killing himself instantly and seriously injuring the truck driver. At the wake the family who thought this 26 year old had an accident found out that he had left a voice message on his former girlfriends voicemail.......and it was no longer an accident buy a horrible intentional act which selfishly put other people at risk.....it was amazing the change in attitude at that wake hearing the whispers. This most certainly could be an intentional act, or it could be an overzealous police department on a witch hunt which will give them political brownie points.

3Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 2:07 pm

Sal

Sal

If this dude is a murderer, he's the stupidest murderer I've come across in a long while.

4Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 5:27 pm

2seaoat

I am a fan of indictments. He will have a jury of his peers. However, no child needs to die in a hot car with modern technology. Any parent who has left their child in a vehicle, and they die can be made out as a monster. The foreseeability of stupid people leaving children in vehicles is obvious, and the solutions are relatively inexpensive, but all the trials in the world, and all the judgmental people standing on their soapboxes crying out how evil these parents are will not save the thirty children who will die next year in hot cars.......and people climbing on their soapboxes and demanding prosecution as if the same will deter somebody from being stupid.......I have seen too many purses and bags of grocery on top of cars to not understand that this problem is foreseeable and completely avoidable.

5Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 5:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am a fan of indictments.  He will have a jury of his peers.  However, no child needs to die in a hot car with modern technology.  Any parent who has left their child in a vehicle, and they die can be made out as a monster.   The foreseeability of stupid people leaving children in vehicles is obvious, and the solutions are relatively inexpensive, but all the trials in the world, and all the judgmental people standing on their soapboxes crying out how evil these parents are will not save the thirty children who will die next year in hot cars.......and people climbing on their soapboxes and demanding prosecution as if the same will deter somebody from being stupid.......I have seen too many purses and bags of grocery on top of cars to not understand that this problem is foreseeable and completely avoidable.

My thoughts.....it was not accidental.

6Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 8:13 pm

2seaoat

My thoughts.....it was not accidental.

That would be some serious stupid......but the grand jury found probable cause, so stupid it might be.

7Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 8:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:My thoughts.....it was not accidental.

That would be some serious stupid......but the grand jury found probable cause, so stupid it might be.
Are you forgetting the day care sent him a morning email asking if his son was coming to school.

8Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 9:01 pm

2seaoat

I have not followed the story.......kids dying in cars has become too common, and people are wasting energy being outraged rather than solving the problem.

9Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 10:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I have not followed the story.......kids dying in cars has become too common, and people are wasting energy being outraged rather than solving the problem.
How do you stop a daddy murderer?

10Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 10:19 pm

2seaoat

Make the death of a child in a car so rare that it would almost take an intentional act to kill a child by leaving that child in the car. This is not that difficult. We need to protect children proactively and quit worrying about after the fact finger pointing.

11Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 10:34 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I have not followed the story.......kids dying in cars has become too common, and people are wasting energy being outraged rather than solving the problem.

What's the motive here?

I really can't understand. 

12Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 10:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What's the motive here?

I really can't understand. 

Ask the daddy.

13Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 10:52 pm

2seaoat

Ask the daddy.

Did he get a chance to talk before the grand jury......gee did not happen, so I guess nobody will be asking the daddy, it would have helped if he was a police officer.

14Grand Jury indicts Harris Empty Re: Grand Jury indicts Harris 9/4/2014, 11:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Ask the daddy.

Did he get a chance to talk before the grand jury......gee did not happen, so I guess nobody will be asking the daddy, it would have helped if he was a police officer.
Ask the daddy what the motive was!

Could be a number of things......$27,000 in insurance, wanted his freedom to sex-text minors, didn't want the responsibility, or maybe wanted to work at McDonalds for $15.00 an hour and not have to use his brain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum