Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate

+6
Sal
Wordslinger
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:From the punk that agreed to a contest... lost the contest... took his ball and ran home.

I hope you had a big brother or a large mommy as a child.

Each time you bring up your election, you come off as douchey as the Harvard lawyer who made legal threats to the mom-and-pop Chinese restaurant; and you're $4 shy of an accurate online menu to boot!

Punk?  Hahahaha.

I didn't break my word... I didn't welch on a bet. I tried to put fourth a fair process which you easily could've won.

Sorry you didn't get support or validation for the job you're doing... but welching on the deal makes you the douche.

Yes, yes.  "I know you are but what am I."   Thank you for remaining predictable, Mr. Turing.  

Why don't you or one of your sidekicks tell me that I'm butthurt now?

Why else wouldn't you have complied with the agreement you made? You didn't get the result you wished... poor manchild.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:From the punk that agreed to a contest... lost the contest... took his ball and ran home.

I hope you had a big brother or a large mommy as a child.

Each time you bring up your election, you come off as douchey as the Harvard lawyer who made legal threats to the mom-and-pop Chinese restaurant; and you're $4 shy of an accurate online menu to boot!

Punk?  Hahahaha.

I didn't break my word... I didn't welch on a bet. I tried to put fourth a fair process which you easily could've won.

Sorry you didn't get support or validation for the job you're doing... but welching on the deal makes you the douche.

Yes, yes.  "I know you are but what am I."   Thank you for remaining predictable, Mr. Turing.  

Why don't you or one of your sidekicks tell me that I'm butthurt now?

Why else wouldn't you have complied with the agreement you made?

Because my non-compliance generates the same brand of comedy that I was looking for when I agreed to the election in the first place.

You don't understand this because you're the mark.

2seaoat

Pk......he bluffed.....you bit.....he won.....you are now piszed......move on to the next hand because you are definitely tilted......if you are not careful....you could become permanently tilted like T.

You may be used to breaking agreements in your life... others here must too apparently... but an honorable person does not. It's sad if this is the first time you've heard this. It doesn't absolve you... but it does explain some things.

I suppose if you had won you would've resigned? Lol... what a punk. Good thing you didn't grow up in the hood.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I suppose if you had won you would've resigned? Lol... what a punk. Good thing you didn't grow up in the hood.

I did win. And, no, I'm not resigning, Captain Turing.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I suppose if you had won you would've resigned? Lol... what a punk. Good thing you didn't grow up in the hood.

I did win. And, no, I'm not resigning, Captain Turing.

No... you lost... convincingly. It was a fair election... a democratic process that you agreed to... was it not?

Only a punk can't stand like a man and shake hands after defeat.

You run home with your ball now... lol.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
but welching on the deal makes you the douche.

There was no deal, douchebag.

The whole process was nothing more than a long running joke ....

.... that you were the butt of ....

.... thus the massive butthurt.

It just keeps getting funnier.

lmao

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqjhrwm2roCwixD4i3qQvT-UZsYs20BDJGASorWKw6ftYU4nq_

What's even funnier is watching how far you can shove your nose up your butt buddy's behind. Hilarious!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3swBEBqBc

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum