Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor Participation Rate Drops To Fresh 38 Year Low; Record 92.9 Million Americans Not In Labor Force

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/labor-participation-rate-drops-to-fresh-38-year-low-record-92-9-million-americans-not-in-labor-force/

Another month, another attempt by the BLS to mask the collapse in the US labor force with a goalseeked seasonally-adjusted surge in waiter, bartender and other low-paying jobs. Case in point: after a modest rebound by 0.1% in November, the labor participation rate just slid once more, dropping to 62.7%, or the lowest print since December 1977. This happened because the number of Americans not in the labor forced soared by 451,000 in December, far outpacing the 111,000 jobs added according to the Household Survey, and is the primary reason why the number of uenmployed Americans dropped by 383,000.

Labor Participation Rate Drops To Fresh 38 Year Low; Record 92.9 Million Americans Not In Labor Force LFP_0

2seaoat

Just had lunch and had to wait in line behind a bunch of those non participating retirees......they seemed pretty damn happy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah i went for a brisk motorcycle ride This morning and had lunch with a nice friend..yeah I can't stop smilin .Tell Boards to get back to work and pay my SS.

Sal

Sal

Holy crap!

Again??

This truly is the zombie data point of all time.

No matter how many times you stab it in the heart with the truth, it will not die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum