Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate

+6
Sal
Wordslinger
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
"...Oh, and the broker has little or nothing to do with someone being successful..."  --- That is an absolute lie...I can speak from experience.  I had one broker in particular who outright stole my client...another who looked the other way while a particular agent sneaked around getting info from other agents' floor duty...another who was enjoined in a lawsuit because of a developer's fraudulent practices.  It most certainly makes a difference who your broker is.

When you're a newbie, the broker makes some difference.

"It's the brokers fault" is an excuse used by many failed agents.  My guess is, that would be the first one grabbed by semi-retired President Obama if he went into real estate.

Your broker probably "stole" your client because you were screwing up the potential sale.  I've been in the business 40 years and had one agent steal a customer from me.  Paid her back many times over.

You sure weren't very particular where you chose to work.  Sounds like a personal problem.

Still got nothing?

boards of FL

boards of FL

OK. It looks as if I can un-stick this topic now as Markle is clearly running away...again.

Until next time, Markle!

This thread will re-emerge - from here to eternity - any time you post the labor force participation rate in the future.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:OK.  It looks as if I can un-stick this topic now as Markle is clearly running away...again.

Until next time, Markle!  

This thread will re-emerge - from here to eternity - any time you post the labor force participation rate in the future.

I like it at the top boasting of your weakness and inability to produce a coherent response.

Keep up the good work.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:OK.  It looks as if I can un-stick this topic now as Markle is clearly running away...again.

Until next time, Markle!  

I like it at the top boasting of your weakness and inability to produce a coherent response.

Keep up the good work.

Now this is truly bizarre. I create a thread with a fairly long, substantive post in an attempt to directly engage Markle on the LPR, he runs away as he always does, and yet - in his mind - it is really me who is running away. I even pinned the thread to the top of the forum for a week so that it could not be ignored in the hopes that Markle would at least come up with something. But, alas, Markle ran - and that is what makes his post here so bizarre.

This is the GOP base, ladies and gentlemen.

In my opinion, not speaking for all Republicans - nor Markle, this chart/report shows a decline in participation. Lack of participation can be from an aging population, right? Retirements and early retirements? I don't think you can pull a LPR and compare it to a report on new jobs and holler foul. May cover some of the data but not the total same on both?

Perhaps I'm missing something?

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:In my opinion, not speaking for all Republicans - nor Markle, this chart/report shows a decline in participation.  Lack of participation can be from an aging population, right?  Retirements and early retirements?   I don't think you can pull a LPR and compare it to a report on new jobs and holler foul.  May cover some of the data but not the total same on both?  

Perhaps I'm missing something?  

Nope. You have it right. I've tried to engage Markle on this topic but he runs away. Oddly enough, he has somehow convinced himself that he is actually the one who has made a substantive argument and it is really me who is running away. And this after I literally pinned the thread to the top of the forum for a week in an attempt to get him to directly respond.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Make him write a 100 word essay on forum posting.

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvEVkJ4w18zJzF6XK57AnQgdzJAq2BgSG9HA6R6C93HNusxAQS

Is Boards having a bad day?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4X8_c80kg

Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We should find him a tiny third world island nation to rule as supreme dictator... Dear leader for life..!!

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdA8AfM5uMkTcY7C3gk6AvoGvgQ_E_-4QBsylGWA954m8e1BaBtQ

That sounds like the plan as long as it isn't near my domain.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIkINDV0tg

Smile

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:We should find him a tiny third world island nation to rule as supreme dictator... Dear leader for life..!!

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 Butthu10

boards of FL

boards of FL

When Dorothy from the Golden Girls, Turing-test-boy, and our representative from the armpit of the midwest all chime in and begin a circle jerk, that is usually a good indication that the thread is a wrap.

Until next time!

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVZZYsUn9_JnrjhpjvECZ-04TIU9m-Ct-7v5RAvQ5RQfZ1Ih6J

There's Boards little buddy. I wonder if he still has me on ignore...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo

Laughing

boards of FL wrote:When Dorothy from the Golden Girls, Turing-test-boy, and our representative from the armpit of the midwest all chime in and begin a circle jerk, that is usually a good indication that the thread is a wrap.

Until next time!

Define who these folks represent. I may take umbrage. Razz Razz

boards of FL wrote:When Dorothy from the Golden Girls, Turing-test-boy, and our representative from the armpit of the midwest all chime in and begin a circle jerk, that is usually a good indication that the thread is a wrap.

Until next time!

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOD_elWiNK-ICtVKYH8yrnTviIUtRKL07FwFa_ggx33-hmrDUQbA

Best wake up before you hit the red button by accident.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:

Until next time!

Define who these folks represent.  I may take umbrage. Razz Razz

Take a bow, guys!

Cast

Dorothy - Joani

Turing-test-boy - PkrBum

Armpit of the Midwest - Damaged

From the punk that agreed to a contest... lost the contest... took his ball and ran home.

I hope you had a big brother or a large mommy as a child.

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Kj9Oobv5eDvxcJAb7EUakiMsRuh_WVrz4HL_2r3bRuLHE8gHxg

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:From the punk that agreed to a contest... lost the contest... took his ball and ran home.

Each time you bring up your election, you come off as douchey as the Harvard lawyer who made legal threats to the mom-and-pop Chinese restaurant; and you're $4 shy of an accurate online menu to boot!

Punk? Hahahaha.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:From the punk that agreed to a contest... lost the contest... took his ball and ran home.

Each time you bring up your election, you come off as douchey as the Harvard lawyer who made legal threats to the mom-and-pop Chinese restaurant; and you're $4 shy of an accurate online menu to boot!

Punk?  Hahahaha.

And you come off as a lying twerp..... is this little "empire" that precious to you ? You found something else to be anal about ?

boards of FL wrote:

Punk? Hahahaha.

I didn't break my word... I didn't welch on a bet. I tried to put fourth a fair process which you easily could've won.

Sorry you didn't get support or validation for the job you're doing... but welching on the deal makes you the douche.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
but welching on the deal makes you the douche.

There was no deal, douchebag.

The whole process was nothing more than a long running joke ....

.... that you were the butt of ....

.... thus the massive butthurt.

It just keeps getting funnier.

Markle and the Labor Force Participation rate - Page 5 HVDds

lmao

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Punk?  Hahahaha.

I didn't break my word... I didn't welch on a bet. I tried to put fourth a fair process which you easily could've won.

Sorry you didn't get support or validation for the job you're doing... but welching on the deal makes you the douche.

Yes, yes.  "I know you are but what am I."   Thank you for remaining predictable, Mr. Turing.  

Why don't you or one of your sidekicks tell me that I'm butthurt now?

2seaoat

Some people on this forum are fricking nut cases.....certifiable. Somebody was kind enough to take the time to set up a forum with the demise of the PNJ forum, and we get the prima donna syndrome from some participants if they cannot control somebody else. Boards is laughing his asz off at the nursery school and the really off the chart nutcases.......I never posted once on the election threads because I thought some people had honestly scrambled their brains, but I enjoy more how Boards who clearly dominates in thread discussions is now being called a twerp.....now that is just funny at so many levels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum