Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America

+9
othershoe1030
boards of FL
Sal
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Rhetorical? Meh, I'll bite anyway. You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased. Does that help?

Yes, I am biased. When an unarmed kid gets murdered by an officer of the law , I tend to want justice.  It is a terrible predisposition I have.  Fortunately, I can come here and have some of our best Mensa candidates explain why an indictment and a trial would not be justice......I love this place.

You have no more of a basis for a murder arrest than you do that the Chicago Cubs will win the next World Series.

Sadly, and I mean that sincerely, you apparently you have a finite future with us and wish to stir as much s*** as possible before departing.  It is impossible for you to be reasonable, that would not be nearly as much fun.

You have the God-blessed nerve to call him "finite", you stupid loser?  STFU.  Nothing that comes out of your keyboard, and apparently out of your mouth, as well, is anything but stupid partisan lies.  Are you seriously considering yourself "reasonable"?  What a laugh.  

And you people who are splitting hairs over this cop firing multiple shots into an unarmed man...what in the hell is wrong with you?  

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLrJcCb0j-A7syV_sW-aJxTJJpUTD1VQ3r4eleLBZ8TPBqDGiyPg

Should we be up in arms and screaming for a lynching like you and the rest of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals?

Perhaps after all the stores are looted and burned to the ground we could start on the homes and do some drive by shootings while we're at it?

That is the MO you're operating by.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuo0Hg0TGH4

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/18/2014, 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat wrote:What suspicions might those be?

What I have already posted that the chief is being painted as the bad guy, but is being manipulated by the SA office and I can guarantee that the release of the video was from above the chief.   Clearly we have identified the problem.  It doesn't matter......the feds are going forward and with 300 witness statements and 40 FBI agents.....they will get the indictment.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqkfmPUXc4bfqMqWRg93aEbm-Q0IatNN87TOZzRXx7yWbei4pA

What problem might that be?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You have no more of a basis for a murder arrest than you do that the Chicago Cubs will win the next World Series.

Any one of the witness statements allows a probable cause indictment.  If there is a self defense affirmative defense, it will come out at trial.   This is a no brainer.   If this was not a black kid, we would not be having this discussion.  The officer would be charged.  How it plays out at trial.....I do not have a dog in that hunt...... I simply want a trial.

No, any witness statement does NOT allow a probable cause indictment. As you well know, Many of what you posted as TESTIMONY proved you did not know the meaning of the word and they LIED. It's like duhh...you mean they can really tell what direction a bullet entered body came from? Who knew?

You want a trial.... What if there is no probably cause and the officer has done nothing illegal?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Rhetorical? Meh, I'll bite anyway. You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased. Does that help?

Yes, I am biased. When an unarmed kid gets murdered by an officer of the law , I tend to want justice.  It is a terrible predisposition I have.  Fortunately, I can come here and have some of our best Mensa candidates explain why an indictment and a trial would not be justice......I love this place.

You have no more of a basis for a murder arrest than you do that the Chicago Cubs will win the next World Series.

Sadly, and I mean that sincerely, you apparently you have a finite future with us and wish to stir as much s*** as possible before departing.  It is impossible for you to be reasonable, that would not be nearly as much fun.

You have the God-blessed nerve to call him "finite", you stupid loser?  STFU.  Nothing that comes out of your keyboard, and apparently out of your mouth, as well, is anything but stupid partisan lies.  Are you seriously considering yourself "reasonable"?  What a laugh.  

And you people who are splitting hairs over this cop firing multiple shots into an unarmed man...what in the hell is wrong with you?  

Grow up. I said Sadly, and I mean this sincerely....

This may come as a utter shock to you, perhaps you should sit down first. YOU TOO have a finite time here. Yours may be considerably less than 2seaoat, in fact, it could be before daylight.

2seaoat wrote:

Any one of the witness statements allows a probable cause indictment.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYXtxS_v2qONovvVSLKuvnljoJtB8hQ4ZqRgiI7EjdzZhY7ZTt

Explain to us what the probable cause was that you're going to use for indictment?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfg0_FbIqqw

Smile 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Grow up.  I said Sadly, and I mean this sincerely....

This may come as a utter shock to you, perhaps you should sit down first.  YOU TOO have a finite time here.  Yours may be considerably less than 2seaoat, in fact, it could be before daylight.

Who the hell do you think you are? When my time comes, I'll be ready. You're the one who should be in fear, old man. God doesn't like liars.

2seaoat

2seaoat wrote:

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
no stress wrote:Rhetorical?   Meh, I'll bite anyway.  You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased.  Does that help?

That actually wasn't rhetorical.   Are you saying all of the eye witnesses are biased?  

I promise this isn't a trick question.

Not biased.....just dishonest.

Well that's convenient! All of the eye witnesses are liars!

Makes perfect sense if you have an ax to grind!

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
no stress wrote:Rhetorical?   Meh, I'll bite anyway.  You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased.  Does that help?

That actually wasn't rhetorical.   Are you saying all of the eye witnesses are biased?  

Well that's convenient!  All of the eye witnesses are liars!  

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVrJM6LFmVpnqXB2G9y1QTuwuH1KQtSI_45fXJkGP69G4Gnolq

Go ahead and seek indictment on the 'eye-witness' accounts that say Brown was shot in the back.

It will be interesting to see how fast the judge dismisses the case due to the credibility of the 'reliable' witnesses after he/she reads the coroners reports.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqprkIfJgu4

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Well that's convenient!  All of the eye witnesses are liars!  

Well, he wasn't shot in the back while kneeling.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:

What's that doing here? Oh, well...I remember exactly where I was when I first heard that song.

2seaoat

Well, he wasn't shot in the back while kneeling.

I listened to three eyewitnesses and never heard that description.

no stress

no stress

New facts emerging. The officer had orbital socket fractures and at least 12 witnesses have come forward corroborating his story.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Well, he wasn't shot in the back while kneeling.

I listened to three eyewitnesses and never heard that description.

Eye witnesses said originally Brown was shot in the back.

Family attorney Benjamin Crump said Brown probably would have been either kneeling or bending forward when he was struck with those bullets.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Ferguson is about 70 percent black. Ferguson's mayor is white, as are five of six city council members and 50 of its 53 police officers. Many in Ferguson and beyond fear that local officials will not act fairly in determining whether to charge the officer, Darren Wilson, with a crime.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch, who is in charge of the investigation, also is white. He comes from a family of police officers, including his father. When he was 12, his father was fatally shot by a black man while responding to a call. In a 2000 case, McCulloch brought no charges against two officers who fired 21 shots into a vehicle, killing two black men during an attempted drug arrest.
http://news.msn.com/us/strong-doj-response-to-ferguson-seeks-truth-calm

I finally got my suspicions confirmed.   context.

While the last paragraph of this article states what should be the obvious, that they'd rather have the people vote than riot, the state GOP sure stepped it in for sure. His comments are just mind blowing but easier to understand since I've been reading posts here by right wing thought wizards. OMG.

It is way past time that blacks ran some people for office and got their behinds to the voting booth! There is no excuse for such imbalance in racial representation when blacks are roughly 2/3's of the population. That's just sorry.

Activists set up voter registration tables near a makeshift memorial for Brown and the QuikTrip convenience store that has become a gathering base for protesters. The efforts were organized by local clergy with the help of the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Missouri Republican Party executive director Matt Wills called the actions "disgusting" and told Breitbart News the activists are "fanning the political flames."

"Injecting race into this conversation and into this tragedy, not only is not helpful, but it doesn’t help a continued conversation of justice and peace," Willis told Breitbart News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/voter-registration-ferguson_n_5691997.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Ferguson is about 70 percent black. Ferguson's mayor is white, as are five of six city council members and 50 of its 53 police officers. Many in Ferguson and beyond fear that local officials will not act fairly in determining whether to charge the officer, Darren Wilson, with a crime.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch, who is in charge of the investigation, also is white. He comes from a family of police officers, including his father. When he was 12, his father was fatally shot by a black man while responding to a call. In a 2000 case, McCulloch brought no charges against two officers who fired 21 shots into a vehicle, killing two black men during an attempted drug arrest.
http://news.msn.com/us/strong-doj-response-to-ferguson-seeks-truth-calm

I finally got my suspicions confirmed.   context.

While the last paragraph of this article states what should be the obvious, that they'd rather have the people vote than riot, the state GOP sure stepped it in for sure. His comments are just mind blowing but easier to understand since I've been reading posts here by right wing thought wizards. OMG.

It is way past time that blacks ran some people for office and got their behinds to the voting booth! There is no excuse for such imbalance in racial representation when blacks are roughly 2/3's of the population. That's just sorry.

Activists set up voter registration tables near a makeshift memorial for Brown and the QuikTrip convenience store that has become a gathering base for protesters. The efforts were organized by local clergy with the help of the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Missouri Republican Party executive director Matt Wills called the actions "disgusting" and told Breitbart News the activists are "fanning the political flames."

"Injecting race into this conversation and into this tragedy, not only is not helpful, but it doesn’t help a continued conversation of justice and peace," Willis told Breitbart News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/voter-registration-ferguson_n_5691997.html

"His comments are just mind blowing but easier to understand since I've been reading posts here by right wing thought wizards. OMG."

About as mind blowing as your comment about Brown kneeling and bowing when shot. You never waited for facts, like your cohorts, you jumped in that this was a cold-blooded murder of an innocent kid guilty of walking.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

About as mind blowing as your comment about Brown kneeling and bowing when shot. You never waited for facts, like your cohorts, you jumped in that this was a cold-blooded murder of an innocent kid guilty of walking.

Of course I realize that your thoughts on the reason for the position of the gunshot wound are just as valid as mine. The position he was in given the results of the autopsy(s) has been established. What he was doing at the time he was killed by the police has not been established.

I don't think I ever discounted your view although I have not spoken to it directly until now. We will have to wait for further information. All of the reasons or speculations as to what he was doing are equally possible as far as the physical situation goes.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 BvC3oi8CYAEYLC1

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 13 BvC3oi8CYAEYLC1

You are right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum