Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America

+9
othershoe1030
boards of FL
Sal
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

2seaoat

Four hours they left the body in the street.......this country needs to put the dog whistles down and have an open and honest discussion of prejudice, stereotypes, and racism. It will not end until we do the same.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-investigating-ferguson-police-shooting-teen-michael-brown-n177761

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:Four hours they left the body in the street.......this country needs to put the dog whistles down and have an open and honest discussion of prejudice, stereotypes, and racism.   It will not end until we do the same.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-investigating-ferguson-police-shooting-teen-michael-brown-n177761

You don't even know what happened but of course it has to be racism.  Rolling Eyes 

2seaoat

The cowardly Bob standard is expanding. Where are the men in this country who understand courage. We have become a whining bunch of cowards. So afraid of a kid of color that they need to gun down unarmed children. This kid should have been going to college. We are hiring too many cowardly rambos who think shooting people in the back is ok. What a sorry state this country has become. Weak cowards carrying guns.......what could go wrong.

2seaoat

You don't even know what happened but of course it has to be racism. Rolling Eyes

I have been listening to two hours of eye witness testimony that this unarmed big kid was in shorts, a tee shirt, and sandals and was unarmed. I have heard the same story over and over again. We have cowardly forum members who take pride in shooting unarmed people, and this hate is not unique to this forum.....it is cowardly fear.....we have become a country of wimps.....scared of our shadows. "of course it has to be racism"......and you consistently deny the same......how many will be murdered before common decency will prevail.....shameful. Training of a police force cannot exorcise the demons of racism pounded into children by parents and a broken and corrupt system. I grew up when it was De Jure, and there were four bathrooms.....but you think that is all in the rear view mirror.....now that is funny.

2seaoat wrote:Four hours they left the body in the street.......this country needs to put the dog whistles down and have an open and honest discussion of prejudice, stereotypes, and racism.   It will not end until we do the same.

Maybe we should let the investigation take place before any judgments are made.  

I do not condone murder by anyone.

What surprises me (only a little) is the stark contrast between the riots and protests against this young black man killed by a cop, and the lack of similar protest against the overwhelming number of young black men killed by other young black men.

2seaoat

There is little value put on a black male teen in America.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The cowardly Bob standard is expanding.  

I'm glad to hear it. We need more cowards in this world and less people who bitch about cowardice. lol

2seaoat

I'm glad to hear it. We need more cowards in this world and less people who bitch about cowardice. lol

It took awhile, but you found your way out of the woodpile.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

It took awhile, but you found your way out of the woodpile.

I've been at a family funeral. But while I was there I was trying to enlist more cowards and promote more racism. lol

2seaoat

I've been at a family funeral. But while I was there I was trying to enlist more cowards and promote more racism. lol

Did they all rush out of the funeral and apply to be a St. Louis policeman?

2seaoat

Get the F off the street and onto the sidewalk......this is the precursor to gun an unarmed black man down.

Sounds more like a symptom of our police state at this point. Stand back folks while seagoat slays another straw windmill.

2seaoat

Sounds more like a symptom of our police state at this point. Stand back folks while seagoat slays another straw windmill.

That is a large part of it.....us and them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Get the F off the street and onto the sidewalk......this is the precursor to gun an unarmed black man down.

I'm sitting in a recliner. Is that more or less cowardly and racist than being on the street or sidewalk? lol

2seaoat

I'm sitting in a recliner. Is that more or less cowardly and racist than being on the street or sidewalk? lol

Recliners are where all good men just fade away..........

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You don't even know what happened but of course it has to be racism.  Rolling Eyes

I have been listening to two hours of eye witness testimony that this unarmed big kid was in shorts, a tee shirt, and sandals and was unarmed.   I have heard the same story over and over again.  We have cowardly forum members who take pride in shooting unarmed people, and this hate is not unique to this forum.....it is cowardly fear.....we have become a country of wimps.....scared of our shadows.   "of course it has to be racism"......and you consistently deny the same......how many will be murdered before common decency will prevail.....shameful.   Training of a police force cannot exorcise the demons of racism pounded into children by parents and a broken and corrupt system.  I grew up when it was De Jure, and there were four bathrooms.....but you think that is all in the rear view mirror.....now that is funny.

Wow...quote from my good friend 2seaoat.  "I have been listening to two hours of eye witness testimony that this unarmed big kid was in shorts, a tee shirt, and sandals and was unarmed."

tes·ti·mo·ny [tes-tuh-moh-nee, or, esp. British, -muh-nee]  Show IPA  
noun, plural tes·ti·mo·nies.  

1. Law.  the statement or declaration of a witness under oath or affirmation, usually in court.

2. evidence in support of a fact or statement; proof.

Of course, my good friend 2seaoat has made interesting quotes previously.
"I do not need somebody to give additional facts."

Interesting isn't it, 2seaoat listened to two hours of testimony...wonder from where?  Who were those sworn witnesses?

Of course it is hard to keep up with your stories which change from one thread to the other.  We you lying on the thread about Tony Stewart or here?

Was the police officer who shot the suspect black or white?

Last edited by Markle on 8/11/2014, 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat

Why am I not surprised that open season on black youth creates no problems in your world. The shocker would be you having a scintilla of concern for this youth.......murdered in front of witnesses.......move quickly FBI....move quickly.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why am I not surprised that open season on black youth creates no problems in your world.  The shocker would be you having a scintilla of concern for this youth.......murdered in front of witnesses.......move quickly FBI....move quickly.

This is what you posted on another thread.  Also, was the police officer black or white and what is the racial makeup of the community.

How many shots were fired inside the car? You must know, you had all those sworn witnesses.

2seaoat

One shot in the car, and up to seven shots into a kneeling hands up compliant unarmed American Citizen. This was murder. It has happened twice this week as a black man selling tobacco was strangled to death.....and nobody bothered to give him first aid......just like this kid was in the street for four hours. We have come to a cross road. It has to stop. This militarization of our police and the treatment of our citizen like a standing occupation army must end. T is gone. He is racist to the bone, but even he knows this was wrong and what he has argued against for three years. We all can no longer turn our heads. This kid mattered as will the next ten victims of hate and fear.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just saw an eyewitness to this...she said he had his hands up and they just shot him. This reminds me of Watts. Horrible repercussions. No faith in the police, and really, who has faith in the police? I've known a few that were good people, but they don't seem to be in the majority today.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Why am I not surprised that open season on black youth creates no problems in your world.  The shocker would be you having a scintilla of concern for this youth.......murdered in front of witnesses.......move quickly FBI....move quickly.

This is what you posted on another thread.  Also, was the police officer black or white and what is the racial makeup of the community.

How many shots were fired inside the car?  You must know, you had all those sworn witnesses.

Why don't you look it up yourself, Einstein? You don't seem to have a time crunch or anything else stopping you. So what's stopping you from doing your own research? Or do you just buy the party line, whatever the human cost?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:One shot in the car, and up to seven shots into a kneeling hands up compliant unarmed American Citizen.   This was murder.  It has happened twice this week as a black man selling tobacco was strangled to death.....and nobody bothered to give him first aid......just like this kid was in the street for four hours.   We have come to a cross road.  It has to stop.   This militarization of our police and the treatment of our citizen like a standing occupation army must end.   T is gone.  He is racist to the bone, but even he knows this was wrong and what he has argued against for three years.   We all can no longer turn our heads.  This kid mattered as will the next ten victims of hate and fear.

So again, you don't know the facts, you were not there but this is murder.

Of course you've already stated that "I do not need somebody to give additional facts."

What is shameful is that we have currently the most divisive, President in modern history.  I know, you're bursting with pride.

Last edited by Markle on 8/20/2014, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Injustice is the breeding ground for radicalism and chaos. Justice must be served. It has gone too long in one direction. The police must be held accountable. The Bob standard is neither the law or something any civilized nation should tolerate.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

How many shots were fired inside the car?  You must know, you had all those sworn witnesses.

Why don't you look it up yourself, Einstein?  You don't seem to have a time crunch or anything else stopping you.  So what's stopping you from doing your own research?  Or do you just buy the party line, whatever the human cost?

You're the one with two hours of testimony about the incident, share with us the link to this sworn witness testimony.

I'm the one who waits for the FACTS. YOU'RE the one who has boasted that you need no FACTS.

2seaoat

You're the one with two hours of testimony about the incident, share with us the link to this sworn witness testimony.

You need more facts in the sad accident when a driver died walking into a yellow flagged race......you need links on the execution of an unarmed black kid, and links on a man strangled by six police in NY.......that is the difference.....a level of intelligence which allows self evident truth to stand on their own merits. The time for links and argument has passed, when unarmed black men are dying at the hands of police......it is time for action.....hopefully lawful and originated by the AG. In the meanwhile you go right ahead making small talk with yourself about links and sworn testimony......few are listening, and most realize this country is in deep trouble, not from a black President, but the hate you purvey with your dog whistle tactics and clever avoidance of the obvious. Injustice cannot persist in this country. Justice has and always will prevail because Americans believe in our core beliefs that all we want is a fair game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum