Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America

+9
othershoe1030
boards of FL
Sal
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  The Bob standard is neither the law or something any civilized nation should tolerate.

The "bob standard" has nothing to do with this incident.  

The bob standard comes into play only when someone is sitting in his own home and minding his own business and some rabid animal intruder comes in and starts assaulting and robbing bob.  Bob then wants to kill the rabid animal and really doesn't give a shit how he does it.

The bob standard has nothing to do with what happened in Ferguson,  MO.
It also has nothing to do with race.   Bob applies the standard to any race including this one...

http://www.commdiginews.com/life/connecticut-court-failure-the-deadly-rebranding-of-joshua-komisarjevsky-10607/

That's something "no civilized nation should tolerate".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You're the one with two hours of testimony about the incident, share with us the link to this sworn witness testimony.

You need more facts in the sad accident when a driver died walking into a yellow flagged race......you need links on the execution of an unarmed black kid, and links on a man strangled by six police in NY.......that is the difference.....a level of intelligence which allows self evident truth to stand on their own merits.   The time for links and argument has passed, when unarmed black men are dying at the hands of police......it is time for action.....hopefully lawful and originated by the AG.   In the meanwhile you go right ahead making small talk with yourself about links and sworn testimony......few are listening, and most realize this country is in deep trouble, not from a black President, but the hate you purvey with your dog whistle tactics and clever avoidance of the obvious.  Injustice cannot persist in this country.   Justice has and always will prevail because Americans believe in our core beliefs that all we want is a fair game.

Damn that's a long paragraph to avoid answering a question.  Did you ever consider a political career? You'd be perfect. lol

2seaoat wrote:There is little value put on a black male teen in America.

Sad that you think that.  I make no distinction between gender and race.  My intent is to respect the dignity of every human.  Having said that, it is unfortunate that present day society has evolved to shape the way in which young black men see themselves - not as equally capable of learning, achieving, prospering as anyone else, but inferior, and unwilling to conform to the mores of traditional society. No, there are few young black men who cannot succeed in America (an example is sitting in the Oval Office).  I'm afraid it will take the collective force of the Black community to force these young black men to "conform", and stay in school, get an education, stop fathering babies, stop acting like thugs, put down the guns and drugs.  Only then will "society" accept them and offer them jobs, which will enable the young black man to join the ranks of the other successful members of American society. Until then, we'll have more of the same.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I just saw an eyewitness to this...she said he had his hands up and they just shot him.  This reminds me of Watts.  Horrible repercussions.  No faith in the police, and really, who has faith in the police?  I've known a few that were good people, but they don't seem to be in the majority today.

How many times to you hear or see an eyewitness to black on black crimes? Black on black murder....is it accepted in the black community? Have you ever seen protests or riots after black on black murders?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

In my experience, black people in general don't want to be involved with the law and are reticent about speaking up for fear of being arrested or harmed by police. Do you think the witness I referenced was lying? To what end?

Sal

Sal

I've seen many gatherings of black people protesting black-on-black inner-city crime.

There are organizations dedicated to the problem.

Sal

Sal

If this is kid is consistent with this story and there are other witnesses who corroborate his account, the police officer should be and will be convicted of murder.

It appears Michael Brown was executed for the crime of walking down the middle of the street.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3lBavbEEstSDYMK16qjntozLpCoGGowYbljGsWxUsmsgShVdF

It's a good thing Bob wasn't one of the store owners in the looting that happened over this. Otherwise Seaoat would be on the rampage about armchair Rambo's shooting unarmed people as they helped themselves to some well earned merchandise. After all it's hard work breaking in windows and doors to tote that stuff off.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqtTrxX-cfE

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:I've seen many gatherings of black people protesting black-on-black inner-city crime.

That is not what I asked....I asked, How many times do you hear or see an eyewitness to black on black crimes? Black on black murder....is it accepted in the black community? Have you ever seen protests or riots after black on black murders? ........protesting inner city violence occurs when demands are put on the city officials to do something. Not riots and looting which has occurred in this situation.

Our sheriff department as pleaded many many times for witnesses to come forward. They will not.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I just saw an eyewitness to this...she said he had his hands up and they just shot him.  This reminds me of Watts.  Horrible repercussions.  No faith in the police, and really, who has faith in the police?  I've known a few that were good people, but they don't seem to be in the majority today.

How many times to you hear or see an eyewitness to black on black crimes? Black on black murder....is it accepted in the black community? Have you ever seen protests or riots after black on black murders?

Just read a PNJ article...black shooter Purifoy convicted in the death of a young black girl. What exactly is your point? Whether the victim was black or white, this is about cops exceeding their authority and committing murder. You do understand that...right?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
In my experience, black people in general don't want to be involved with the law and are reticent about speaking up for fear of being arrested or harmed by police.  Do you think the witness I referenced was lying?  To what end?

Bull shit....why are they speaking up now? Black on black murder has become a way of life for too many.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The officer who shot Brown has been placed on paid administrative leave.

AKA "vacation".

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:I've seen many gatherings of black people protesting black-on-black inner-city crime.

That is not what I asked....I asked, How many times do you hear or see an eyewitness to black on black crimes? Black on black murder....is it accepted in the black community? Have you ever seen protests or riots after black on black murders? ........protesting inner city  violence occurs when demands are put on the city officials to do something. Not riots and looting which has occurred in this situation.

Our sheriff department as pleaded many many times for witnesses to come forward. They will not.

I can't really respond, because I can't decipher what your point is.

I'll just say that, yes there's a a distrust of the criminal justice system in general and of police in particular in many predominantly black communities, and with good reason.

There's a long history of profiling, harassment, false imprisonment, beatings, disparate sentencing, and even murder to contend with.

This is part of the narrative of being poor and black in America.

Markle

Markle

Far and few between and when it does happen, the person or group is ridiculed and denigrated by the NAACP and other race baiters. Bill Cosby would be a prime example.

These folks would disagree with you as well: President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….

boards of FL

boards of FL

colaguy wrote:What surprises me (only a little) is the stark contrast between the riots and protests against this young black man killed by a cop, and the lack of similar protest against the overwhelming number of young black men killed by other young black men.

You just read an article that depicts the murder of an 18 year old in broad daylight by a police officer, and your commentary here is that the real problem is that there is not enough protest of black on black crime?

GOP 2014!!!

Sal

Sal

colaguy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There is little value put on a black male teen in America.

Sad that you think that.  I make no distinction between gender and race.  My intent is to respect the dignity of every human.  Having said that, it is unfortunate that present day society has evolved to shape the way in which young black men see themselves - not as equally capable of learning, achieving, prospering as anyone else, but inferior, and unwilling to conform to the mores of traditional society. No, there are few young black men who cannot succeed in America (an example is sitting in the Oval Office).  I'm afraid it will take the collective force of the Black community to force these young black men to "conform", and stay in school, get an education, stop fathering babies, stop acting like thugs, put down the guns and drugs.  Only then will "society" accept them and offer them jobs, which will enable the young black man to join the ranks of the other successful members of American society. Until then, we'll have more of the same.

I interpret this more as ....

"Innocent young black men gunned down in the street by police have only themselves to blame because they are thugs."

It was adorable, however, when he opened with ....

"I make no distinction between gender and race.  My intent is to respect the dignity of every human.  Having said that"

lmao

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That is not what I asked....I asked, How many times do you hear or see an eyewitness to black on black crimes? Black on black murder....is it accepted in the black community? Have you ever seen protests or riots after black on black murders? ........protesting inner city  violence occurs when demands are put on the city officials to do something. Not riots and looting which has occurred in this situation.

I'll just say that, yes there's a a distrust of the criminal justice system in general and of police in particular in many predominantly black communities, and with good reason.

There's a long history of profiling, harassment, false imprisonment, beatings, disparate sentencing, and even murder to contend with.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTERhcP1u27D5xkTJibDPeV37MTCXgvQVYcP59KHSUr-sB5RdLnQQ

Perhaps they should quit being part of the problem and become part of the solution by becoming the police, lawyers, judges, city officials, shop owners, etc. of their community and work with those officials instead of being the looters and hooligans that tear the city apart when something like this happens.

Instead you'd rather be disingenuous and plead ignorance by saying you can't decipher what someone else is has to post.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3hmgkPYUuk

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/12/2014, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTERhcP1u27D5xkTJibDPeV37MTCXgvQVYcP59KHSUr-sB5RdLnQQ

Then perhaps they should quit being part of the problem and become part of the solution by becoming the police, lawyers, judges, city officials, shop owners, etc. of their community and work with those officials instead of being the looters and hooligans that tear the city apart when something like this happens.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Wow.

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Then perhaps they should quit being part of the problem and become part of the solution by becoming the police, lawyers, judges, city officials, shop owners, etc. of their community and work with those officials instead of being the looters and hooligans that tear the city apart when something like this happens.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Wow.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqkfmPUXc4bfqMqWRg93aEbm-Q0IatNN87TOZzRXx7yWbei4pA

What?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sorry, Damaged. I got nothing. Your post was breathtakingly stupid.

boards of FL wrote:Sorry, Damaged.  I got nothing.  Your post was breathtakingly stupid.

LOL That was one his better posts..........I think his sister posted that one for him...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Where were the protesters when ........Twelve men were killed and at least 60 other people were wounded in shootings throughout Chicago during the July 4th holiday weekend, including eight people who were shot in a West Side attack Saturday.

The survivors were not cooperating with detectives, authorities said. No one was in custody for the murders.

Come on.......no eye witnesses came forward, no riots, no looting, no community protests. WTH....was it just another acceptable restless weekend?

boards of FL wrote:Sorry, Damaged.  I got nothing.  Your post was breathtakingly stupid.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS60LLqNsFcdzwZXB9NE5sWkseG8_r0e9pamcR3EpOFM4XL56mv

With the educational and investment opportunities offered to minorities I figured that would be your response... I suppose then that the black communities should continue with the status quo if that's the best you have to offer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCMUkqpI7o

Smile 

Mr Ichi wrote:

LOL  That was one his better posts..........I think his sister posted that one for him...

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGHRdEJ0Urf4ahZ6u8-Im-dF2NNVjvZAeAjmXf6xq5IQBpH_M

You're free to go back to the private circle-jerk liberal cave and take Bored with you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCV6paTXyCU

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Where were the protesters when ........Twelve men were killed and at least 60 other people were wounded in shootings throughout Chicago during the July 4th holiday weekend, including eight people who were shot in a West Side attack Saturday.

The survivors were not cooperating with detectives, authorities said. No one was in custody for the murders.

Come on.......no eye witnesses came forward, no riots, no looting, no community protests. WTH....was it just another acceptable restless weekend?

Rather than beat around the bush with vague, rhetorical questions, why not simply state your theory on the subject? Rather than continuously asking questions that Sal has already answered several times, why not simply state your point explicitly?

Here we have a story in which a boy was murdered in broad daylight by a police officer. And in response to that story, Joani says.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum