Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey it's America -- who believes a white cop is going to be indicted for killing an unarmed black man?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/25626-the-ferguson-grand-jury-will-love-officer-darren-wilson

Sal

Sal

Not likely. 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Th Dude wrote:RACIST..!!

No. Just honest. Thanks ...

Wordslinger wrote:

No. Just honest. Thanks ...

Well... you're using race to try to denigrate the ability of random white people to be fair and apply the law without prejudice.

It is what it is.

The liberals have already tried the cop in the court of public opinion and that's all that matters for them.

2seaoat

An indictment will issue.

2seaoat wrote:An indictment will issue.

Hey it's America -- who believes a white cop is going to be indicted for killing an unarmed black man? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd8a7qeclANQa8hOV7Jmgt0oiHL1qZwQZ1BbBOW4nZPNBjAy8_gg

If it's for shooting an unarmed black youth who happened to be wielding a knife after being told to drop the knife... Good luck with that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnNAGLAc_w

Smile

2seaoat

If it's for shooting an unarmed black youth who happened to be wielding a knife after being told to drop the knife... Good luck with that.

Eagle....there is a reason you are usually talking to yourself. People will engage you in conversation if you make a little effort to be responsive to the topic and the thread. Please read the link.

2seaoat wrote:If it's for shooting an unarmed black youth who happened to be wielding a knife after being told to drop the knife... Good luck with that.

Eagle....there is a reason you are usually talking to yourself.  People will engage you in conversation if you make a little effort to be responsive to the topic and the thread.  Please read the link.

Hey it's America -- who believes a white cop is going to be indicted for killing an unarmed black man? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFVdhtp45wMDcOjfrRVMpmAMBD_ueCU2TUc6g4b5k4x028GV1w

I am being responsive to the topic. If the white police officer is indicted for shooting a knife wielding black youth. Then I expect an indictment for the black police officer who shot and killed a cell phone wielding white youth in Utah. The latter incident definitely fits the criteria of a hate crime.

Where's Holder and his entourage of FBI agents when you need him?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnNAGLAc_w

Smile

2seaoat

I wish every officer shooting of unarmed citizens had a mandatory review by the grand jury. Problem solved.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:If it's for shooting an unarmed black youth who happened to be wielding a knife after being told to drop the knife... Good luck with that.

Eagle....there is a reason you are usually talking to yourself.  People will engage you in conversation if you make a little effort to be responsive to the topic and the thread.  Please read the link.

Michael Brown was unarmed. 

The mentally ill young man who cops claim was brandishing a knife was named Kajieme Powell.

They were two different incidents. 

The ignorance is profound. 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Th Dude wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

No.  Just honest.   Thanks ...

Well... you're using race to try to denigrate the ability of random white people to be fair and apply the law without prejudice.

It is what it is.

No I'm not. There's nothing "random" about the whites of Ferguson. 93% of the cops who have been ticketing blacks for jaywalking, minor traffic infractions, or, in many cases for NO violations, are white. And more than 30% of the town's income is derived from fines levied on black residents, who, by the way represent 67% of the town's population.

The whites who run Ferguson, including almost all it's cops aren't random, they're overt racists.

If you can't handle fact, that's your problem Dude ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Ferguson prosecutor wanted to be a cop and his father was a cop. His track record in prosecuting cases brought against the police department by blacks is NIL.

You all know how this is going to turn out -- Wilson gets off, and is probably decorated.

And Ferguson's race war continues.

2seaoat

Officers including the perp were fired from a local police Department because of overt racist incidents as being reported by multiple sources. There will be a federal action. It may not be limited to officer Wilson, if there is a cover up and denial of the decedents civil rights by the Furgeson Police Department. The AG would have never shown up if he did not have enough ammo from review of the FBI interviews. His prosecutors in the Civil Rights division are ready to go..........He will be indicted, and my guess it will not be limited to officer Wilson. The cancer was never eradicated, but simply transferred to a new department. This is a classic case for the feds.......and my bet is they will proceed even if the state indicts.......I think there is a great deal more to this story than the death of an unarmed black citizen.....much more.

2seaoat

RACIST..!!

Yes I am........but at least I was not born in Texas.......I do not know if I could have overcome my learned racism........everything is bigger in Texas.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Officers including the perp were fired from a local police Department because of overt racist incidents as being reported by multiple sources.   There will be a federal action.  It may not be limited to officer Wilson, if there is a cover up and denial of the decedents civil rights by the Furgeson Police Department.  The AG would have never shown up if he did not have enough ammo from review of the FBI interviews.  His prosecutors in the Civil Rights division are ready to go..........He will be indicted, and my guess it will not be limited to officer Wilson.   The cancer was never eradicated, but simply transferred to a new department.  This is a classic case for the feds.......and my bet is they will proceed even if the state indicts.......I think there is a great deal more to this story than the death of an unarmed black citizen.....much more.

Jennings City Council “…voted 6-to-1 to shut down the department and hire St. Louis County to run its police services, putting Lt. Jeff Fuesting in charge as commander.”

Fuesting worked with Wilson for four months, at which point Wilson transferred to the Ferguson PD.

He was not fired!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:RACIST..!!

Yes I am........but at least I was not born in Texas.......I do not know if I could have overcome my learned racism........everything is bigger in Texas.

I am very proud of my Texas heritage. I get very tired of hearing about the Bushes and Texas...they were (and are) carpetbaggers. Rick Perry may be a native Texan, but he's a fraud. Texas, like Florida, has been dominated for too long by Republicans...bottom line...a sad situation. Wendy Davis...yes, I'm following her...has just informed me that Greg Abbott refuses to debate her. That doesn't surprise me at all. Greg Abbott would have a hard time debating a block of wood.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Officers including the perp were fired from a local police Department because of overt racist incidents as being reported by multiple sources.   There will be a federal action.  It may not be limited to officer Wilson, if there is a cover up and denial of the decedents civil rights by the Furgeson Police Department.  The AG would have never shown up if he did not have enough ammo from review of the FBI interviews.  His prosecutors in the Civil Rights division are ready to go..........He will be indicted, and my guess it will not be limited to officer Wilson.   The cancer was never eradicated, but simply transferred to a new department.  This is a classic case for the feds.......and my bet is they will proceed even if the state indicts.......I think there is a great deal more to this story than the death of an unarmed black citizen.....much more.

Jennings City Council “…voted 6-to-1 to shut down the department and hire St. Louis County to run its police services, putting Lt. Jeff Fuesting in charge as commander.”

Fuesting worked with Wilson for four months, at which point Wilson transferred to the Ferguson PD.

He was not fired!

That's right...suck up those factoids like they were gold, even if the source is biased...that way, you never have to look at your own prejudice.

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

He was not fired!

That's right...suck up those factoids like they were gold, even if the source is biased...that way, you never have to look at your own prejudice.

Why would you prefer your assumptions and preconceptions as opposed to facts? You do want justice... right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum