Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America

+9
othershoe1030
boards of FL
Sal
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Why is it so difficult for a GOP supporter to simply answer a question?

Just when you think the dumbing down has bottomed out...

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Why is it so difficult for a GOP supporter to simply answer a question?  

You think it's funny making fun of a tragedy?

That answer's your question.

2seaoat

No actually it is satire, a concept you barely grasp as you post your obscene cut and paste rationalizations for the unarmed youth's murder and want to chastise anybody. I think if the family was here they would question your sincerity about their son, and why you were posting obscenties......I would tell them it was because you care.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Why is it so difficult for a GOP supporter to simply answer a question?  

No.  I don't.  And no one did as much. Good god, Markle, I realize reading is beyond your scope but a video? You can't grasp the intent of the flickering images accompanied by audio?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Keep in mind Seaoat.....the eyewitness was involved in the robbery.

There are three independent witnesses to the murder.  The prior act, the initial contact and shot at the police car are all irrelevant under the law.   The question is did the officer have a justifiable reason to shoot a citizen in the back and then continue to put bullets into him after he had raised his hands.  This is simple murder.  He should be indicted.  This is a smoke screen to buy time.   This will go to trial.   There will be charges this officer will face.  Justice will prevail and a trial will happen.   However, the smoke screens and slight of hand will not change the independent witness accounts.  All of which have not been officially taken as they cleverly try to write the officer back story.  Seen this too many times in person to find any deviation from what is happening every day across this country.

Of course, my good friend 2seaoat has made interesting quotes previously.
"I do not need somebody to give additional facts."

How's that working out for you now that MORE FACTS are becoming known, contradicting your "eyewitness testimony"?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

no stress wrote:Seaoat remains intentionally clueless because it fits the agenda. Any fact that doesnt fall in line with his reasoning (lol) is merely cause to stick his fingers in his ears and yell la la la la.  Same goes for a few others here.  

I have been following this story pretty closely and am not aware of any eye witnesses reporting that he'd been shot from the back, with the possible exception of the first shot to hit him. Everything I've heard said he was leaving the area of the police car. Then there was a shot. The guy with him and others have said that his body jerked and he turned to face the police and raised his hands.
In the press conference this morning with the medical examiner from NYC the examiner stated that the wound at the top of his head exited above the right eyebrow and that they recovered three bullets from the body during the first autopsy.

That head wound showed that the gun was above the level of the victim's head. Brown was well over 6 ft. tall so had to be kneeling or at least leaning forward, like bowing in order for the top of his head to be presented in that way to the gun.

He also said that the victim could have been in several different positions at the time he was shot at that point and that more information would be needed to determine the victim's position.

At any rate it is way too soon to be chuckling over something that hasn't been proven yet.

2seaoat

Of course, my good friend 2seaoat has made interesting quotes previously.
"I do not need somebody to give additional facts."

How's that working out for you now that MORE FACTS are becoming known, contradicting your "eyewitness testimony"?

If you even had a scintilla of a clue what the standard of probable cause is and how that leads to an indictment, you might be able to understand.......the standard has been met.

no stress

no stress

Seaoat should also be reminded that eyewitness testimony has been proven over and over again to be among the leadt reliable. Add in the fact that his eyewitness testimony comes from an obviously biased party and he has zilch. Oh, gotta love the press release this morning where Crump states one thing then the families hired medical examiner states the exact opposite. It gets no better than that folks. Lmfao!

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:Seaoat should also be reminded that eyewitness testimony has been proven over and over again to be among the leadt reliable.  Add in the fact that his eyewitness testimony comes from an obviously biased party and he has zilch.  Oh, gotta love the press release this morning where Crump states one thing then the families hired medical examiner states the exact opposite.   It gets no better than that folks. Lmfao!

There is more than one eye witness. Are they all biased?

no stress

no stress

Rhetorical? Meh, I'll bite anyway. You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased. Does that help?

othershoe1030 wrote:
no stress wrote:Seaoat remains intentionally clueless because it fits the agenda. Any fact that doesnt fall in line with his reasoning (lol) is merely cause to stick his fingers in his ears and yell la la la la.  Same goes for a few others here.  

I have been following this story pretty closely and am not aware of any eye witnesses reporting that he'd been shot from the back, with the possible exception of the first shot to hit him. Everything I've heard said he was leaving the area of the police car. Then there was a shot. The guy with him and others have said that his body jerked and he turned to face the police and raised his hands.
In the press conference this morning with the medical examiner from NYC the examiner stated that the wound at the top of his head exited above the right eyebrow and that they recovered three bullets from the body during the first autopsy.

That head wound showed that the gun was above the level of the victim's head. Brown was well over 6 ft. tall so had to be kneeling or at least leaning forward, like bowing in order for the top of his head to be presented in that way to the gun.

He also said that the victim could have been in several different positions at the time he was shot at that point and that more information would be needed to determine the victim's position.

At any rate it is way too soon to be chuckling over something that hasn't been proven yet.

I heard one account describe brown as "bum rushing" the officer. That could explain the location of the head shot too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:

He had to be kneeling or bowing? BS.....he could very well have been falling forward or head down lunging toward the officer.

I suspect the shot to the head was the last and the shot to the face the next to last shot as he was going toward the officer.

2seaoat

Rhetorical? Meh, I'll bite anyway. You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased. Does that help?

Yes, I am biased. When an unarmed kid gets murdered by an officer of the law, I tend to want justice. It is a terrible predisposition I have. Fortunately, I can come here and have some of our best Mensa candidates explain why an indictment and a trial would not be justice......I love this place.

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:Rhetorical?   Meh, I'll bite anyway.  You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased.  Does that help?

That actually wasn't rhetorical. Are you saying all of the eye witnesses are biased?

I promise this isn't a trick question.

2seaoat wrote:Rhetorical? Meh, I'll bite anyway. You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased. Does that help?

Yes, I am biased.  When an unarmed kid gets murdered by an officer of the law, I tend to want justice.  It is a terrible predisposition I have.  Fortunately, I can come here and have some of our best Mensa candidates explain why an indictment and a trial would not be justice......I love this place.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU2218R15loOUdHdxLNt8MqgLOzPnVmC28t1sbqzO3t1T3zMaB

No one has said there shouldn't be a full investigation and a trial if warranted.

However at least two supposedly enlightened progressive liberals (you and Bored) have tried and convicted the police officer of murder.

So yeah. Let's go straight to the trial phase without an investigation and allow you, Bored, and any other progressive liberal who agrees with you to be on the jury.

I always enjoy a good hanging by a lynch mob.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKITYu7z-AY

Smile 

Just in case anyone missed this in the other thread...

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLVzMGdOWv6Sb4xMZ-VyXgkUjrs3kR0zdtaa3KAVRteImS7-A9

Perhaps all the businesses not owned by black people in Ferguson, MO. should close their doors and sell out since the incident is being taken out on them.

The white guys and gals on the Ferguson, MO. police force should put in for transfers to a more color appropriate district also since they're being called murderers prior to any trial.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-F4sxpmWo

Smile

...and so I don't get accused of spamming.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/18/2014, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
no stress wrote:Rhetorical?   Meh, I'll bite anyway.  You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased.  Does that help?

That actually wasn't rhetorical.   Are you saying all of the eye witnesses are biased?  

Not biased.....just dishonest.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/18/expert-autopsy-reveals-eyewitness-accounts-that-brown-was-shot-in-back-are-false/

Baden also stated Brown was as close as 3 feet from the gun. Wasn't it stated Brown was 35' from the cop?

Oops! Now we will have to wait on Holders autopsy.....autopsy # 3.

nadalfan

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That actually wasn't rhetorical.   Are you saying all of the eye witnesses are biased?  

Not biased.....just dishonest.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/18/expert-autopsy-reveals-eyewitness-accounts-that-brown-was-shot-in-back-are-false/

Baden also stated Brown was as close as 3 feet from the gun. Wasn't it stated Brown was 35' from the cop?

Oops! Now we will have to wait on Holders autopsy.....autopsy # 3.

No, he said he could have been as close as 3 feet or as far or farther than 35 feet, but they needed to examine Michael Brown's clothes for gun residue. If he was close (24 inches or less)there would be residue on his clothes. He also said that the shot in the foreman could have happened when he had his back to the cop.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

“If you picture the shooter shooting a weapon, perhaps holding it at chest level, the victim had to have his head facing downward. He was either falling and the shot was fired, or he was charging at the police officer and the shot was fired. That’s the only way you can get a trajectory like that that was described by Dr. Baden,” Koblinsky told CBS News.
Koblinsky added that the gun was at least two to three feet away from Brown at the time of the shooting.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Rhetorical? Meh, I'll bite anyway. You're biased, seaoat is biased, we are all biased. Does that help?

Yes, I am biased. When an unarmed kid gets murdered by an officer of the law , I tend to want justice.  It is a terrible predisposition I have.  Fortunately, I can come here and have some of our best Mensa candidates explain why an indictment and a trial would not be justice......I love this place.

You have no more of a basis for a murder arrest than you do that the Chicago Cubs will win the next World Series.

Sadly, and I mean that sincerely, you apparently you have a finite future with us and wish to stir as much s*** as possible before departing. It is impossible for you to be reasonable, that would not be nearly as much fun.

2seaoat

You have no more of a basis for a murder arrest than you do that the Chicago Cubs will win the next World Series.

Any one of the witness statements allows a probable cause indictment. If there is a self defense affirmative defense, it will come out at trial. This is a no brainer. If this was not a black kid, we would not be having this discussion. The officer would be charged. How it plays out at trial.....I do not have a dog in that hunt......I simply want a trial.

2seaoat

Ferguson is about 70 percent black. Ferguson's mayor is white, as are five of six city council members and 50 of its 53 police officers. Many in Ferguson and beyond fear that local officials will not act fairly in determining whether to charge the officer, Darren Wilson, with a crime.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch, who is in charge of the investigation, also is white. He comes from a family of police officers, including his father. When he was 12, his father was fatally shot by a black man while responding to a call. In a 2000 case, McCulloch brought no charges against two officers who fired 21 shots into a vehicle, killing two black men during an attempted drug arrest.
http://news.msn.com/us/strong-doj-response-to-ferguson-seeks-truth-calm

I finally got my suspicions confirmed. context.

2seaoat wrote:Ferguson is about 70 percent black. Ferguson's mayor is white, as are five of six city council members and 50 of its 53 police officers. Many in Ferguson and beyond fear that local officials will not act fairly in determining whether to charge the officer, Darren Wilson, with a crime.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch, who is in charge of the investigation, also is white. He comes from a family of police officers, including his father. When he was 12, his father was fatally shot by a black man while responding to a call. In a 2000 case, McCulloch brought no charges against two officers who fired 21 shots into a vehicle, killing two black men during an attempted drug arrest.
http://news.msn.com/us/strong-doj-response-to-ferguson-seeks-truth-calm

I finally got my suspicions confirmed.   context.

Another unarmed black kid gunned down........so racism is not an issue in America - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqkfmPUXc4bfqMqWRg93aEbm-Q0IatNN87TOZzRXx7yWbei4pA

What suspicions might those be?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Yes, I am biased. When an unarmed kid gets murdered by an officer of the law , I tend to want justice.  It is a terrible predisposition I have.  Fortunately, I can come here and have some of our best Mensa candidates explain why an indictment and a trial would not be justice......I love this place.

Sadly, and I mean that sincerely, you apparently you have a finite future with us and wish to stir as much s*** as possible before departing.  It is impossible for you to be reasonable, that would not be nearly as much fun.

You have the God-blessed nerve to call him "finite", you stupid loser? STFU. Nothing that comes out of your keyboard, and apparently out of your mouth, as well, is anything but stupid partisan lies. Are you seriously considering yourself "reasonable"? What a laugh.

And you people who are splitting hairs over this cop firing multiple shots into an unarmed man...what in the hell is wrong with you?

2seaoat

What suspicions might those be?

What I have already posted that the chief is being painted as the bad guy, but is being manipulated by the SA office and I can guarantee that the release of the video was from above the chief. Clearly we have identified the problem. It doesn't matter......the feds are going forward and with 300 witness statements and 40 FBI agents.....they will get the indictment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum