Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment

+10
QueenOfHearts
cool1
Sal
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
no stress
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Markle
2seaoat
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

2seaoat

http://www.today.com/moms/support-pours-mom-accused-leaving-kids-hot-car-2D79536366

We have all but succeeded in criminalizing poverty and desperation. The real crime is why a mother with two children has to be so desperate while seeking a job that she has no day care options......no safety net. Our people are better than this. This mother made a mistake. These children could have died, but when we allow 17 trillion of the new wealth in this country to aggregate in the top 7% of our population, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize this is the new reality. The real crime is not returning our tax rates to where they were and creating jobs where this mother could support her family......safely. Eight years in jail for trying.....and I have to hear the poison on this forum of how people choose this lifestyle and their inherited wealth is based on merit......how perverse and totally corrupt are we going to allow before we stop this?

Her children are now in the care of FAMILY. I guess that would be the same family that wouldn't watch them while she left them to suffocate in a car all alone.

Your redistribution of other peoples money yearning is growing stronger by the day.

There's a self-gratification feedback loop. Out comes the collectivist crap... the words stroke a planted concept...

tingle up the leg.

It's cute when a whole group get to doing it like in one of those politics thread right now... monkeys fucking a football.

You're not going to find any compassion for any human beings from the last two posters,Seaoat. It's simply not there and that's the mindset of the conservatives. It's all about them and the money they can't take w/ them. The mother made a mistake and it could have ended tragically but it didn't and she was in a bad situation.Everything is not black and white. I think as a society some segments have lost any semblance of humanity. If I were Queen all these soulless people would be cast on an island unto themselves so they could live their selfish lives together worshiping their money.

You would have to tax that island 100%... or everyone left in utopiaville would starve to death.

PkrBum wrote:You would have to tax that island 100%... or everyone left in utopiaville would starve to death.

LOL, I kind of like the idea of being tossed on a island like that. We could call it America2  Wink 

2seaoat

You would have to tax that island 100%... or everyone left in utopiaville would starve to death.

No, the reality is those folks would starve.....most rely on others......inherited wealth and complete dependency on our new paradigm.....this illusion that new money is adding to the wealth....absurd.....mostly inherited and in a lockbox, yes each generation a family like the Waltons will join old money, but what America great was the level playing field......the game is rigged....I would love to see how some on this forum would handle this woman's burden.....I know.....do not have children.

Well... since global warming is leaving the lower 48 a wasteland... they should invade canada.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.today.com/moms/support-pours-mom-accused-leaving-kids-hot-car-2D79536366

We have all but succeeded in criminalizing poverty and desperation.  The real crime is why a mother with two children has to be so desperate while seeking a job that she has no day care options......no safety net.   Our people are better than this.  This mother made a mistake.   These children could have died, but when we allow 17 trillion of the new wealth in this country to aggregate in the top 7% of our population, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize this is the new reality.  The real crime is not returning our tax rates to where they were and creating jobs where this mother could support her family......safely.   Eight years in jail for trying.....and I have to hear the poison on this forum of how people choose this lifestyle and their inherited wealth is based on merit......how perverse and totally corrupt are we going to allow before we stop this?

You know for a fact that everything she said is true and she's never done anything like this before. How wonderful for you to have that ability!

Please direct your anger toward the property party, President Barack Hussein Obama and his comrades.

The community Progressives chipped in to help the woman. That's the way things should work. You don't want a safety net, you want a hammock.

Here are some FACTS for you show the massive failure of President Obama.

154,000 Fewer Women Held Jobs in September; Female Participation in Labor Force Matches 24-Year Low

October 22, 2013 - 9:44 AM

(CNSNews.com) - American women participated in the nation’s labor force in September at a rate that matched the lowest level in 24 years, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

At the same time, the number of women actually holding jobs declined by 154,000 from August to September.

Because the number of women participating in the labor force declined in September, the drop in the number of women who were actually employed did not cause an increase in the unemployment rate for women.

In fact, even though 154,000 fewer women worked in August than September, the unemployment rate for women dropped from 6.8 percent to 6.7 percent.

As calculated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a person participates in the labor force if they are 16 or older, not institutionalized, and either have a job or have actively sought a job in the last four weeks. The labor force participation rate is the percentage of people over 16 in the non-institutionalized population who either have a job or actively sought one in the last four weeks.

In September, according to BLS, the labor force participation rate for women was 57.1 percent, down from 57.3 percent in August and 57.4 percent in July. The female labor force participation rate had also dropped to 57.1 percent this March.

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/154000-fewer-women-held-jobs-september-female-participation-labor

Nekochan

Nekochan

If her babies had not been found and rescued from the hot car, and instead had died, I don't think there would be so much sympathy for her.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.today.com/moms/support-pours-mom-accused-leaving-kids-hot-car-2D79536366

We have all but succeeded in criminalizing poverty and desperation.  The real crime is why a mother with two children has to be so desperate while seeking a job that she has no day care options......no safety net.   Our people are better than this.  This mother made a mistake.   These children could have died, but when we allow 17 trillion of the new wealth in this country to aggregate in the top 7% of our population, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize this is the new reality.  The real crime is not returning our tax rates to where they were and creating jobs where this mother could support her family......safely.   Eight years in jail for trying.....and I have to hear the poison on this forum of how people choose this lifestyle and their inherited wealth is based on merit......how perverse and totally corrupt are we going to allow before we stop this?

You know for a fact that everything she said is true and she's never done anything like this before.  How wonderful for you to have that ability!

Please direct your anger toward the property party, President Barack Hussein Obama and his comrades.

The community Progressives chipped in to help the woman.  That's the way things should work.  You don't want a safety net, you want a hammock.

Here are some FACTS for you show the massive failure of President Obama.

154,000 Fewer Women Held Jobs in September; Female Participation in Labor Force Matches 24-Year Low

October 22, 2013 - 9:44 AM

(CNSNews.com) - American women participated in the nation’s labor force in September at a rate that matched the lowest level in 24 years, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

At the same time, the number of women actually holding jobs declined by 154,000 from August to September.

Because the number of women participating in the labor force declined in September, the drop in the number of women who were actually employed did not cause an increase in the unemployment rate for women.

In fact, even though 154,000 fewer women worked in August than September, the unemployment rate for women dropped from 6.8 percent to 6.7 percent.

As calculated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a person participates in the labor force if they are 16 or older, not institutionalized, and either have a job or have actively sought a job in the last four weeks. The labor force participation rate is the percentage of people over 16 in the non-institutionalized population who either have a job or actively sought one in the last four weeks.

In September, according to BLS, the labor force participation rate for women was 57.1 percent, down from 57.3 percent in August and 57.4 percent in July. The female labor force participation rate had also dropped to 57.1 percent this March.

Read more:  http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/154000-fewer-women-held-jobs-september-female-participation-labor

Please take your canned caca and dispose of it properly, if you get my drift. CREEP.

no stress

no stress

Nekochan wrote:If her babies had not been found and rescued from the hot car, and instead had died, I don't think there would be so much sympathy for her.
Absolutely! Also note the location. If you are so stupid that you intentionally leave your kids in a hot car in Arizona maybe you should rethink having kids or better yet try the liberals form of birth control. Potentially killing your kids by cooking them in a car on purpose cant even be excused with the old "I'm po' and I had no other choice" bullshit line.

no stress

no stress

And heres FlTx with her usual cut and paste horseshit that doesn't have anything at all to do with a mom cooking her kids in a hot car. Yeah tex, women need jobs ...we get it. Doesn't mean you can make potroast out of your children.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

IMO it's a moot point. Who would hire an irresponsible idiot that made such a poor decision to leave her children unattended in what could have been a fatal situation. She unfortunately doesn't realize her children are her first responsibility.

Over the years, I have worked with many mothers that were single. What I observed....where there is a will there is a way. Single working parents, in my experience, had a very low absentism......they needed the money, they protected vacation and sick days for emergencies and they always had a back up plan.

This woman was a fool and it has nothing to do with poverty and desperation. If she were that desperate she would have taken the kids inside and explained she needs work to support her children.

Gunz wrote:And heres FlTx with her usual cut and paste horseshit that doesn't have anything at all to do with a mom cooking her kids in a hot car.   Yeah tex, women need jobs ...we get it.   Doesn't mean you can make potroast out of your children.

Look here,Dilbert that was Markle w/ the cut and paste not FT. Now let's get the rest of the conservatives on here to condemn this woman. It's what ya'll do best.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Typical democrats.....turning this woman's stupidity into a political ploy. Shame on you for shifting the blame. Personal responsibility.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:And heres FlTx with her usual cut and paste horseshit that doesn't have anything at all to do with a mom cooking her kids in a hot car.   Yeah tex, women need jobs ...we get it.   Doesn't mean you can make potroast out of your children.

Look here,Dilbert that was Markle w/ the cut and paste not FT. Now let's get the rest of the conservatives on here to condemn this woman. It's what ya'll do best.
Yes, evidently it was markle. I get so used to fltx doing it. So dreams, lets hear you talk about how cool it is for a mom to make beef jerky out of little johnnie while she tries to get a job.

Let's see who's left? I know you're perfect and never make mistakes. All of the conservatives are.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, evidently it was markle.  I get so used to fltx doing it.  So dreams, lets hear you talk about how cool it is for a mom to make beef jerky out of little johnnie while she tries to get a job.

She made a mistake. Believe it or not everyone isn't the smartest person in the world. She will pay dearly for it or is right now. I see dumb things all the time so get your knives sharpened. It's expected.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, evidently it was markle.  I get so used to fltx doing it.  So dreams, lets hear you talk about how cool it is for a mom to make beef jerky out of little johnnie while she tries to get a job.

She made a mistake. Believe it or not everyone isn't the smartest person in the world. She will pay dearly for it or is right now. I see dumb things all the time so get your knives sharpened. It's expected.
OK, so now youre flip flopping. Originally you agreed with seaoat who blames this on "criminalizing poverty and desperation" (LMFAO!) but now you pretty much said shes just fucking stupid. So which is it?

Joanimaroni wrote:Typical democrats.....turning this woman's stupidity into a political  ploy. Shame on you for shifting the blame. Personal responsibility.

That's exactly what they always do.

You cant excuse something like this. Its not normal to do so. Pretty soon any thing the poor and down trodden do will need to be excused because of their plight. Don't blame the murderer, he was poor and hungry and that rich man was eating in front of him.

no stress

no stress

crow wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Typical democrats.....turning this woman's stupidity into a political  ploy. Shame on you for shifting the blame. Personal responsibility.

You cant excuse something like this. Its not normal to do so. Pretty soon any thing the poor and down trodden do will need to be excused because of their plight. Don't blame the murderer, he was poor and hungry and that rich man was eating in front of him.
Very true. I knew seaoat had some issues but he has hit rock bottom with this one. Accountablity must not be in his liberal vocabulary.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

OK, so now youre flip flopping.  Originally you agreed with seaoat who blames this on "criminalizing poverty and desperation" (LMFAO!)  but now you pretty much said shes just fucking stupid. So which is it?

Both. You can be stupid and poor at the same time. Did you know that?

Gunz wrote:
crow wrote:

Very true.  I knew seaoat had some issues but he has hit rock bottom with this one.   Accountablity must not be in his liberal vocabulary.

Oh she'll be accountable for it. She lost her kids but she's also facing criminal charges.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

OK, so now youre flip flopping.  Originally you agreed with seaoat who blames this on "criminalizing poverty and desperation" (LMFAO!)  but now you pretty much said shes just fucking stupid. So which is it?

Both. You can be stupid and poor at the same time. Did you know that?
No I did not know that. I'll take your word for it though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum