Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How about not mentioning the TROLL who continues to frequent the forum?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We've got a seven page thread based on the stupidity and harassment of said TROLL. Really people? Are we all that bored? Then we have one with a mancrush on the TROLL supporting, aiding and abetting his efforts. Give it a rest.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:We've got a seven page thread based on the stupidity and harassment of said TROLL. Really people? Are we all that bored? Then we have one with a mancrush on the TROLL supporting, aiding and abetting his efforts. Give it  a rest.
Ah you do have common sense....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:“If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalists for the same reasons.”
― C.S. Lewis
I can get behind cutting up the imbeciles, criminals and enemies, but I have to take exception to the cutting up capitalists.
I was as capitalist as capitalism gets for 40 years. And not that mitt romney version. The real thing. And I don't want to be cut up.

Besides, how can an anti-capitalist like Lewis also be such a bible thumper in these other quotes of his...

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/c_s_lewis.html

Every anti-capitalist I've ever read quotes from until this has also been a religion hater.

4How about not mentioning the TROLL who continues to frequent the forum?  Empty Speaking of.... 10/26/2013, 11:12 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:We've got a seven page thread based on the stupidity and harassment of said TROLL. Really people? Are we all that bored? Then we have one with a mancrush on the TROLL supporting, aiding and abetting his efforts. Give it  a rest.
Speaking of mancrushes: The way you always seem to bring someone special into the conversation tells me that you and Joani seem to have a crush on the same person. So sad when that special someone gets away, is that not right, Pee-dog? Joani?
Thanks for the laugh, pee-dog. You have not failed me, yet.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Looks to me like someone is in the Giddy phase of their manic disorder.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:“If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalists for the same reasons.”
― C.S. Lewis
I can get behind cutting up the imbeciles,  criminals and enemies,  but I have to take exception to the cutting up capitalists.
I was as capitalist as capitalism gets for 40 years.  And not that mitt romney version. The real thing.  And I don't want to be cut up.

Besides,  how can an anti-capitalist like Lewis also be such a bible thumper in these other quotes of his...

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/c_s_lewis.html

Every anti-capitalist I've ever read quotes from until this has also been a religion hater.
Bob CS Lewis was a very good man and opposed all manner of violence. This was a sarcastic statement from him..you of all people should pickup sarcasm..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I see.

So I guess we all agree to not mention the unmentionable here. Awesome, my work is done for the morning. Time to take my boys shooting.

9How about not mentioning the TROLL who continues to frequent the forum?  Empty poor guys 10/26/2013, 11:56 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So I guess we all agree to not mention the unmentionable here. Awesome, my work is done for the morning. Time to take my boys shooting.
Yes, by all means, go show your boys how to hold, and caress and stroke the hand cannon, just like good ole dad does every night.
Old fashioned American values most to least important according to pee-dog:
1. Guns
2. Bombing muslim countries for no good reason.
2. Get the black guy out of the white house
3. No badly needed healthcare reform.
skip to....
459. Food stamps for poor, humgry people.

There you are. An ultra-conservative bigot racist gun-worshipper teaching his boys how to be the just like him. And he thinks this country's problems are all because of the black guy.
Thanks for playing along.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:So I guess we all agree to not mention the unmentionable here. Awesome, my work is done for the morning. Time to take my boys shooting.
Yes, by all means, go show your boys how to hold, and caress and stroke the hand cannon, just like good ole dad does every night. Old fashioned American values most to least important according to pee-dog:
1. Guns
2. Bombing muslim countries for no good reason.
2. Get the black guy out of the white house
3. No badly needed healthcare reform.
skip to....
459. Food stamps for poor, humgry people.

There you are. An ultra-conservative bigot racist gun-worshipper teaching his boys how to be the just like him. And he thinks this country's problems are all because of the black guy.
Thanks for playing along.
LOL!!! Except I doubt his is much of a cannon.......

How about not mentioning the TROLL who continues to frequent the forum?  Magnify-glass00-5152582

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wow, we have ZVug and he who shall not be mentioned wondering how large my empennage is....amazing. Who woulda thunk it? Maybe you can both get together and look at each other and continue to wonder...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wow, we have ZVug and he who shall not be mentioned wondering how large my empennage is....amazing. Who woulda thunk it? Maybe you can both get together and look at each other and continue to wonder...

lol! lol! lol! 

What is an "empennage? Wait...are you trying to say "appendage"? Holy Shit! LOL! This guy is a teacher?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:What is an "empennage? Wait...are you trying to say "appendage"? Holy Shit! LOL! This guy is a teacher?
Empennage....it means tail.

I don't think he meant that. LOL! It's the tail of an airplane.

Dreamsglore wrote:I don't think he meant that. LOL! It's the tail of an airplane.
You may not be aware of this but I sure am. PD is VERY conservative. hence he used a nice conservative word to explain that.

Not even close, Chrissy. He doesn't have a tail of a plane. Appendage is the word used to describe that. You people will defend the stupidest things whether defensible or not.

Dreamsglore wrote:Not even close, Chrissy. He doesn't have a tail of a plane. Appendage is the word used to describe that. You people will defend the stupidest things whether defensible or not.
He's a military man. they will use words like that.

No different than a microbiologist saying baby come smear your sample all over my petri dish. lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:What is an "empennage? Wait...are you trying to say "appendage"? Holy Shit! LOL! This guy is a teacher?
LOL: I have always known that an empennage is this:

How about not mentioning the TROLL who continues to frequent the forum?  F0247-02

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Not even close, Chrissy. He doesn't have a tail of a plane. Appendage is the word used to describe that. You people will defend the stupidest things whether defensible or not.
He's a military man. they will use words like that.

No different than a microbiologist saying baby come smear your sample all over my petri dish. lol
Fail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum